What's new

New Turkic Council Flag

Reaction score
bayrak0364cd0002dfc710by.jpg

530885_488026297894061_920022727_n.jpg

turk_konseyine_ortak_bayrak13456600840.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All Turkic nations prospering and very high economic growth , getting very strong , Kazakhstan , Azerbaycan , Turkmenistan very good resources and soon will get strong especially Kazakhstan .

All Turkic nations prospering and very high economic growth , getting very strong , Kazakhstan , Azerbaycan , Turkmenistan very good resources and soon will get strong especially Kazakhstan .

Dude, I love Turkey to bits, same as Pakistan! :smitten:

However, most other Turkic nations still have major *** authoritarian regimes, mostly criminal :angry:. They have have loads of **** to sort through, before they are remotely progressive, however, I do see some light at the end of the tunnel.

BTW, congrats on the nice looking flag! Though, it could have done a bit better with certain parts in red to signify their unbreakable bond with Turkiye!

Dude, I love Turkey to bits, same as Pakistan! :smitten:

However, most other Turkic nations still have major *** authoritarian regimes, mostly criminal :angry:. They have have loads of **** to sort through, before they are remotely progressive, however, I do see some light at the end of the tunnel.

BTW, congrats on the nice looking flag! Though, it could have done a bit better with certain parts in red to signify their unbreakable bond with Turkiye!

Thanks bro i love pakistan and other turkic nations as much as turkey . Pakistan Turkiye Zindabad:smitten:

I agree they have problems but they are changing rapidly , developing rapidly , and getting better with the help of Turkey.

Also i wish there was a red init aswell. :D:D

I dont like the ''Sun'' symbol. More from the pharaoh's and the christian sun worshippers.

Very good interview with Halil Akinci the general secratary of the Turkic council.

The Turkic council is actually turning to a proper organisation now as its like an heading with other things under it like TURKSOY AND TURKPA , which makes parliamentarians meet and discuss and make new things , every time they meet they will speak about something e.g how to improve economies , political etc like what the EU does.

Joint Administration of Turkic Arts and Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TÜRKPA - Vikipedi

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom