What's new

New TTAs Aug 2014

Congratz boyz,u surely deserved this.:cheers:

Don't worry,ur next.:-)

Thank You , Sir ! :cheers:

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me as an admirer of your posts on historical battles.

I second the motion for @LeveragedBuyout . Definitely an intellectual asset here.

Its been such a pleasure to discuss with him, definitely learned a lot.

To : @kurup , @ejaz007 , @Nova2 , @genmirajborgza786 , @Ayush --

Thank You and it has been a pleasure to read your posts here in PDF. Looking forward to more interactions with you , dear colleagues.

God Bless!

:cheers:

Congratulations and a very warm welcome!

I'm delighted to have the two of you on my flanks.A much needed addition.

Should pop the can of Banana Lassi.:enjoy:

Banana-Lassi.jpg

Just logged in seconds ago and then comes this pleasant surprise!! This forum has brought a very positive change in me since the last one and half years. Thank you @WebMaster , the entire PDF team management, my friends here and the people I get inspirations from. It's really an honor for me. God bless you all.
Had a lot of discussions behind the scene for the past several months - you were nominated unanimously
deir aye , drust aye :-)
congrats to @Nihonjin1051 aswell!

Had a lot of discussions behind the scene for the past several months - you were nominated unanimously

deir aye , drust aye :-)
I actually read them afterwards. Thanks for the support, sir. It gave some best feelings I ever had in my life when I was reading those words. I hope I continue to live up to the expectations :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom