What's new

New TTAs Aug 2014

@scorpionx That old abusive message by a banned member on your profile page has been removed after I reported it: "Your recent report has been resolved: Profile post for scorpionx - Post Removed". I hope you are ordering a full course buffet!! :D

You should, and have it published. What if the one I am stalking turns out to be a male?!

Just make it sure that it is not one of the few thousand IDs of Manvan!! :D

We have a lot of mallus on pdf...and most of them are ship owners and sickularists. :lol:

@Indischer what was the full form you gave to TTA?? I know it was something funny. :P

Dont want you guys to miss this thread. :-)

I forgot it though. Was it Tink-Tonk Analists? :D

Hearty Congratulations to @scorpionx and @Nihonjin1051 San though!:yahoo:My vote would have gone for you any and every day!

Dada, treat kab dila rahe ho? :mamba:

Thank you Levina, those kind words really worked like some true inspirations.:-)

Truly deserving. Congrats @scorpionx @Nihonjin1051 is one one othe best rookies that I have seen here (though not anymore)

I would personally like to nominate @LeveragedBuyout for TTA if it is possible :-) Another great member with great posts :)

I have been saying it for some time too.

I forgot it though. Was it Tink-Tonk Analists? :D

Hearty Congratulations to @scorpionx and @Nihonjin1051 San though!:yahoo:My vote would have gone for you any and every day!

Dada, treat kab dila rahe ho? :mamba:

Thank You @Indischer ! I am always pleased and honored to learn from members such as yourself. Looking forward to seeing you in the many threads here. :-)

Truly deserving. Congrats @scorpionx @Nihonjin1051 is one one othe best rookies that I have seen here (though not anymore)

I would personally like to nominate @LeveragedBuyout for TTA if it is possible :-) Another great member with great posts :)

Thank you my Keralite friend @Ravi Nair ! I would nominate you and also second the motion on @LeveragedBuyout .

See you both in the forums...! :cheers:

Sincerely Yours,
@Nihonjin1051

Thank You @Indischer ! I am always pleased and honored to learn from members such as yourself. Looking forward to seeing you in the many threads here. :-)

Thank you my Keralite friend @Ravi Nair ! I would nominate you and also second the motion on @LeveragedBuyout .

See you both in the forums...! :cheers:

Sincerely Yours,
@Nihonjin1051

I am humbled and honored at your kinds words, @Ravi Nair and @Nihonjin1051 , but first, there are many who are more worthy than me (including you, Ravi), and personally, I would prefer to see a thinning of the existing TTA cohort first, as some dead weight needs to be cleared (not to pick on him in particular, but for example, KAL-EL has been inactive for months and barely contributed in 2014 on the whole).

The process of appointing TTAs is still opaque, but we can at least be sure that the value of the title is high as long as it is also comparatively rare.

Congrats guys..well deserved. I hope no one calls webby a sicularist for making scorpionxx dada TTA.. @WebMaster I am wondering why bang galore is not on the list?

Congrats guys..well deserved. I hope no one calls webby a sicularist for making scorpionxx dada TTA.. @WebMaster I am wondering why bang galore is not on the list?

There are many members, and not enough members to evaluate them. There will always be hit and misses but if you suggest people we keep an eye on them and then they eventually make it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom