What's new

New TTAs Aug 2014

祝辞 @Nihonjin1051
অভিনন্দন @scorpionx

I hope I did not mess up something in translating Congratulations in Japanese and Bengali respectively. Sorry if I am wrong about your roots from West Bengal @scorpionx.

Hearty Congratulations. You gents are most welcome additions to TTA list. I must commend your calm and sensible and knowledgeable posts. I am glad that I was among those who supported your inclusion.

Happy postings.
Thank you so much @Chak Bamu and yes, you are absolutely correct about my roots.:-)

Arigadou Gozaimasu, Sir!

I am deeply honored.

:-)

Just logged in seconds ago and then comes this pleasant surprise!! This forum has brought a very positive change in me since the last one and half years. Thank you WebMaster, the entire PDF team management, my friends here and the people I get inspirations from. It's really an honor for me. God bless you all.

Very well deserved, both of you. :cheers:

And remember I never gave either of you any negative ratings. :azn:

J/K. :D

Welcome to the club, there are no cookies, but there is the lingering regret you feel of having accepted the title, because everyone else hates you on the forum, and question why you even got the title.

Anyways, congrats...I guess.

I just made myself sad :(

That's the fun bit though. :woot:

祝辞 @Nihonjin1051
অভিনন্দন @scorpionx

I hope I did not mess up something in translating Congratulations in Japanese and Bengali respectively. Sorry if I am wrong about your roots from West Bengal @scorpionx.

Hearty Congratulations. You gents are most welcome additions to TTA list. I must commend your calm and sensible and knowledgeable posts. I am glad that I was among those who supported your inclusion.

Happy postings.

Thank You so much, Sir @Chak Bamu !

Very well deserved, both of you. :cheers:

And remember I never gave either of you any negative ratings. :azn:

J/K. :D

That's the fun bit though. :woot:

Bro @Chinese-Dragon ,

谢谢 !!

Thank You!

Just logged in seconds ago and then comes this pleasant surprise!! This forum has brought a very positive change in me since the last one and half years. Thank you @WebMaster , the entire PDF team management, my friends here and the people I get inspirations from. It's really an honor for me. God bless you all.

@WebMaster is slow!!! :D

Is Pakistan a Warrior State? | Page 2

Congrats @scorpionx !! I demand a treat tomorrow!! :partay:

Finally!!!
Did I not predict it like Nostradamus??

Congrats!!
You deserved it. :)

@WebMaster
How come the list is so small this time???
I vote for @Ravi Nair next. :-)

I predicted that first!! :pissed::pissed::pissed:

Welcome to the club, there are no cookies, but there is the lingering regret you feel of having accepted the title, because everyone else hates you on the forum, and question why you even got the title.

Anyways, congrats...I guess.

I just made myself sad :(

That's only when some TTA hits the negative rating button for personal bias or to settle personal score!! :-)

Nooohh.
@WebMaster is lazzzzy.
I have been asking him to change my flags from last so many days and he hasnt replied yet.

That's sad, :( you can use this one at the bottom of your every post for the time being!! :D
bd.GIF

I said it first :coffee:

Prove it!! :whistle::whistle::whistle: I have already got my invitation for a treat from @scorpionx !! :partay:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom