What's new

New TTAs Aug 2014

Arigadou Gozaimasu, Sir!

I am deeply honored.

:-)
Welcome to the club, there are no cookies, but there is the lingering regret you feel of having accepted the title, because everyone else hates you on the forum, and question why you even got the title.

Anyways, congrats...I guess.

I just made myself sad :(

Just logged in seconds ago and then comes this pleasant surprise!! This forum has brought a very positive change in me since the last one and half years. Thank you @WebMaster , the entire PDF team management, my friends here and the people I get inspirations from. It's really an honor for me. God bless you all.

congrats...

he he but I seriously think that you and Ravi Nair are deserving.
I have a longer list of deserving candidates and most of them are Indians. :P

But how come I dont see any Pakistani in the declared list this time??? :devil::devil::devil:

Okay now chao to this thread before some mod thread bans me. :crazy_pilot:

congrats in japanese...!

Thank You , Sir !

Welcome to the club, there are no cookies, but there is the lingering regret you feel of having accepted the title, because everyone else hates you on the forum, and question why you even got the title.

Anyways, congrats...I guess.

I just made myself sad :(

Thank You , Sir!!

Just logged in seconds ago and then comes this pleasant surprise!! This forum has brought a very positive change in me since the last one and half years. Thank you @WebMaster , the entire PDF team management, my friends here and the people I get inspirations from. It's really an honor for me. God bless you all.

:o::dance3::dance3::dance3::victory1:
Congratulations to @scorpionx ! Thanks guys and looking forward to more intellectual and educational posts with all of you. God Bless.
:tup::tup:

祝辞 @Nihonjin1051
অভিনন্দন @scorpionx

I hope I did not mess up something in translating Congratulations in Japanese and Bengali respectively. Sorry if I am wrong about your roots from West Bengal @scorpionx.

Hearty Congratulations. You gents are most welcome additions to TTA list. I must commend your calm and sensible and knowledgeable posts. I am glad that I was among those who supported your inclusion.

Happy postings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom