What's new

New trend: Increasing number of Russian girls settle in China

lol its so true specially if you come to harbin its mini Russia, and even my GF is Russian :D
Northeast China is full of such families of mixed nationalities

哈尔滨,中央大街.jpg

My next destination - North East China.

They find life in cross border China more exciting and more night life.

OK. Make the Chinese race dirtier and you will soon face France-style crisis.

I do not hate Russian but I hate mixed-race couples in a homogeneous country, like China or Vietnam. I feel sick whenever seeing a Vietnamese girl with a white or black guy. It is disgusting.
Are you living in western country?

I heard there is a Holy Mother in Russian culture, so they regard female more than that of American. So Russian girls have higher status in social level than American.

OK. Make the Chinese race dirtier and you will soon face France-style crisis.

I do not hate Russian but I hate mixed-race couples in a homogeneous country, like China or Vietnam. I feel sick whenever seeing a Vietnamese girl with a white or black guy. It is disgusting.
For the record, I am deeply offended by your racist remark.

You shouldn't judge a person by his/her race. All races have good and bad people.

Just look at some of the idiots posting here in PDF, they come from all nationalities/races.

By the way, this is the 21st century.

Northeast China is full of such families of mixed nationalities
IMHO, I think this is good for Northeast China. If a Chinese guy can get along well with his Russian wife, why not?

Generally, their offsprings are good looking.

Hopefully, this will help towards correcting the gender imbalance in China.

Last edited:
For the record, I am deeply offended by your racist remark.

You shouldn't judge a person by his/her race. All races have good and bad people.

Just look at some of the idiots posting here in PDF, they come from all nationalities/races.

By the way, this is the 21st century.

IMHO, I think this is good for Northeast China. If a Chinese guy can get along well with his Russian wife, why not?

Generally, their offsprings are good looking.

Hopefully, this will help towards correcting the gender imbalance in China.
Russian is a legally recognized minority group in China. There is no legal issue on that, such as what ethnic information to show on their ID cards.

They are warmly welcomed. The middle kingdom has a long tradition of welcoming foreigner to settle and enjoy life in this prosperous country, just like in Tang, Song, Ming. This is going to become more and more common in the future.:yahoo:

They are warmly welcomed. The middle kingdom has a long tradition of welcoming foreigner to settle and enjoy life in this prosperous country, just like in Tang, Song, Ming. This is going to become more and more common in the future.:yahoo:

Unsurprisingly, the largest "foreign groups" in China (Taiwan included) are those from the Confucius sphere: Japan, Koreas and Vietnam.

In Japan, the largest foreign group (settled and naturalized) are those from China. The second group is the Koreans.

In Korea, it is in the same order.

Shows the inherent understanding of regionnes.

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly, the largest "foreign groups" in China (Taiwan included) are those from the Confucius sphere: Japan, Koreas and Vietnam.

In Japan, the largest foreign group (settled and neutralized) are those from China. The second group is the Koreans.

In Korea, it is in the same order.

Shows the inherent understanding of regionnes.
Koreans are officially recognized minority.
Northeast China can have more of them.
If one day there is a refugee crisis in North Korea, they can be farmers on those empty but rich arable land in northeast China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom