What's new

New trend: Increasing number of Russian girls settle in China

Unsurprisingly, the largest "foreign groups" in China (Taiwan included) are those from the Confucius sphere: Japan, Koreas and Vietnam.

In Japan, the largest foreign group (settled and neutralized) are those from China. The second group is the Koreans.

In Korea, it is in the same order.

Shows the inherent understanding of regionnes.

That is very true as they would find easier to migrate to a country with similar culture.

Also I found it was interesting that in Tang and Song, there were variety of foreign traders/settlers from different parts of the world with very different religions, and they have managed to live peacefully with local population, which presents an society of confidence, inclusion and tolerance.:-)

And what about the Russian dudes? They don't like China?
They cannot afford China. Rich Chinese man live near border have Russian gf and wife.

That is very true as they would find easier to migrate to a country with similar culture.

Also I found it was interesting that in Tang and Song, there were variety of foreign traders/settlers from different parts of the world with very different religions, and they have managed to live peacefully with local population, which presents an society of confidence, inclusion and tolerance.:-)
Tang Dynasty is the only dynasty almost free from foreign invaders and it's mostly Chinese expanding.

Tang Dynasty is the only dynasty almost free from foreign invaders and it's mostly Chinese expanding.

Tang was also the time Japanese and Korean states all modelled themselves upon the Tang Empire.

Of course, they, along with Vietnam, paid tribute to the imperial Court in Chang'an.

China's control spread all the way into Central Asia and connections were made with West Asia through the Silk Road.

Glorious times!

They cannot afford China. Rich Chinese man live near border have Russian gf and wife.

How about Han Dynasty?

Middle Kingdom for recent two to three millennia

202 BC
china-map-202-bc-jpg.269750

669 AD
china-map-669-jpg.269744

1208 AD
china-map-1208-jpg.269745

1271 AD
china-map-1271-jpg.269746

1368 AD
1368-jpg.269753

1820 AD
china-map-1820-jpg.269748

And what about the Russian dudes? They don't like China?
there are more dudes thn girls mate

though i notice 1 thing in harbin that most of the Russian girls have Russan or foreigner BF you dont often see a Chinese Russian couple i am not saying there arnt any but very few.

Wow, Qing! Although beginning of the sad times, still impressive size. Too bad outer Mongolia is no more.

Even under Qing, tribute system continues (not sure though Japan also was paying by this time). Nonetheless, the long peace of East Asian Confucius space continued.

But this is also the time of Western encroachment. While Japan gets ready for Meiji restoration, China's elites are confused and baffled. By this time, Dutch, Spanish, British and French are all colonizers in SEA and globalization in the form of Opium Wars is about to be imposed on China.

Happy not to live in those times.

How about Han Dynasty?

Middle Kingdom for recent two to three millennia

202 BC
china-map-202-bc-jpg.269750

669 AD
china-map-669-jpg.269744

1208 AD
china-map-1208-jpg.269745

1271 AD
china-map-1271-jpg.269746

1368 AD
1368-jpg.269753

1820 AD
china-map-1820-jpg.269748

Han dynasty are most of the time busy fighting xiong nu who is trying to invade Hans empire.

Do any of these Harbin girls work for Harbin helicopters?

For the record, I am deeply offended by your racist remark.

You shouldn't judge a person by his/her race. All races have good and bad people.

Just look at some of the idiots posting here in PDF, they come from all nationalities/races.

By the way, this is the 21st century.

Sorry if i have offended anyone.

I am not a racist in the sense that i do not like others based on their race.

I am just proud of my race and want to keep my race pure.

It is time for liberals to stop saying all the non-sense about multicultural societies. In the West, people have stood up against those liberals. They want to protect their race and their culture as well and I see nothing wrong with that.

A man should be proud of his country and his race. Otherwise, he cannot do any good things to the benefit of his country, and to a larger extent, to the world.

Back
Top Bottom