What's new

new tank busters of BD infantry

hayre! bhai i said this thread is about one man portable RPG, not ATGM Baktar which surely takes more than one man to carry!

Then stop passing it as a tank killer, and the OP in this thread is comparing it's penetration with the likes of Konkurs and Kornet ATGMs. Nothing helps without the guidance system. :lol:

Then stop passing it as a tank killer, and the OP in this thread is comparing it's penetration with the likes of Konkurs and Kornet ATGMs. Nothing helps without the guidance system. :lol:

well Russian tech, Russian experiment, Russian result, taken from Russian website! Whats your problem??..

well Russian tech, Russian experiment, Russian result, taken from Russian website! Whats your problem??..

Because nothing helps in penetration if it doesn't have any aid to guide it to the target. Simple logic. No tank is going to stand in your front unprotected and say 'hit my a$$'.

Because nothing helps in penetration if it doesn't have any aid to guide it to the target. Simple logic. No tank is going to stand in your front unprotected and say 'hit my a$$'.

Well, that experiment was about penetration, not guided vs Unguided! RPG29 can take out any tank in the world from rear and side if makes contact! Thats it! No one thinks RPG 29 is better than ATGM.

Hindustanis don't ruin the Thread, if you cannot contribute positively leave.

Though the Thread is regarding RPG-29, Jut to add bangladesh should go for WM-80 MLRS or a more capable A-100.

but these are portable rockets given to every platoon all over the country, how do you compare MLRS to it?

@seiko explain the myanmar *** kicking part! Last time i checked there was once a disputed territory, where myanmar sent their ship, In reply Bangladesh sent frigates and Myanmar ran away with tails between their legs. Do you know any different incident? Enlighten us!

@LaBong BSF-BGB AND BGB-BGB is different. And they were all punished unlike BDR soldiers who killed BSF are heroes here!

Well whatever your heros killed your army officers, dumped their bodies to garbage sewers and raped their wives. Well done. :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamatis were in power, they killed your BSF on point blank range! What did you do?? Its not us, but you people talk big!

You really want to go down that dirty lane?

What did we do? Were you asleep to all the whining and crying BSF brutality threads your own countrymen open here every week?

Anyways, thats my quota of off-topics for the thread, it was a Bangladeshi Eastwatch as usual that started trolling and bought India in for no reason. I simply replied in equal force. Im off...

This weapon, what? Mosha marte kaman daga? BDR does not need this heavy weapon that can penetrate very thick steel plate to protect a tank. To scare away BSF and IA, BGB needs .303 rifles and a order to shoot only.
satti bolechen apni mosha marar jonno ki kaman lage!from now on we'll equip our B.S.F. jawans with some anti-mosquito repellent to scare off B.D.R.!hats off to you for developing such an innovative strategy to guard our frontiers!:chilli:

Are Rpg-29 niye alochona korte korte ekhhane to dekchi Indo-Bangladesh war lege gelo..with Bangladesh armed with Rpg-29 and india..a mosquito repellant :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He wasn't saying that it can't be used against the soldiers just that no need of cannon to destroy flies ;)

Yes, this is exactly what I was conveying. BGB needs only govt support and standing order to shoot and kill. .303 is good enough to scare the Indian BSF troops who prefer to shoot only unarmed people.

Though the Thread is regarding RPG-29, Jut to add bangladesh should go for WM-80 MLRS or a more capable A-100.

Yes, you made good point about the need of A-100 like systems. I had been advocating that and given Bangladeshi terrain and threat perception, A-100 type of systems make more sense to keep enemy out even before they can try to enter the country.

Are Rpg-29 niye alochona korte korte ekhhane to dekchi Indo-Bangladesh war lege gelo..with Bangladesh armed with Rpg-29 and india..a mosquito repellant :rofl::rofl::rofl:

kolikatar dadara dekchi ajkal war nie kotha bolche...

dada apnara kojon achen military te....

ajkal dada ra naki judher kotha shunle dhuti vhijie phele....

dada dhuti palte abar ei forum e asben....

tokhon abar kotha hobe.....

Back
Top Bottom