What's new

new tank busters of BD infantry

Big words?me? you guys are the one saying stuffs like "If Bangladesh tries to do anything to us, they won't being he map anymore" well look at the wiki link again.

As I told you it was election time at your country and we preferred Hasina over Khalida at that time.. If our Army has crossed the border, we should have seen another mullah land country in our borders and would have been much more headache to us..

huh Myanmar kicking what? last time i read the news, their super duper soldiers were getting kidnapped and killed by ordinary rebels :what:

Lolz, our super duper soldiers were not even in the scene.. Just some Paramilitary guys.. Enough for you guys though..

As I told you it was election time at your country and we preferred Hasina over Khalida at that time.. If our Army has crossed the border, we should have seen another mullah land country in our borders and would have been much more headache to us..

Lolz, our super duper soldiers were not even in the scene.. Just some Paramilitary guys.. Enough for you guys though..

Hide behind the excuses :D
i was talking about myanmar bro. anyway no need to derail this thread any longer, cya

That's angelic treatment of dead soldiers considering what bdr meted out to their officers. Like throwing their dead bodies to sewer and garbage, raping their wives. Very bdesque professional.

scums should be killed, scums were killed.

Hide behind the excuses :D
i was talking about myanmar bro. anyway no need to derail this thread any longer, cya

Much better than the big words coming for you people.. :wave:

Does it really matter, as long as the leaders of their country are our lap dogs. :lol:

Hindustanis don't ruin the Thread, if you cannot contribute positively leave.

Though the Thread is regarding RPG-29, Jut to add bangladesh should go for WM-80 MLRS or a more capable A-100.

@seiko explain the myanmar *** kicking part! Last time i checked there was once a disputed territory, where myanmar sent their ship, In reply Bangladesh sent frigates and Myanmar ran away with tails between their legs. Do you know any different incident? Enlighten us!

@LaBong BSF-BGB AND BGB-BGB is different. And they were all punished unlike BDR soldiers who killed BSF are heroes here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it really matter, as long as the leaders of their country are our lap dogs. :lol:

Bangladeshis in this forum really like to run their mouths. It will be interesting if this anti-India Jamaat party comes to power in BD. Let them come in power, and we will show them what they are missing out on.

If being India's so called stooge is already causing these guys so much frustration, you can only imagine what will happen when you are an all out enemy of India :sniper:

Bangladeshis in this forum really like to run their mouths. It will be interesting if this anti-India Jamaat party comes to power in BD. Let them come in power, and we will show them what they are missing out on.

If being India's so called stooge is already causing these guys so much frustration, you can only imagine what will happen when you are an all out enemy of India :sniper:

Because they don't have anything else to run, here they are trying to pass a RPG as an ATGM, bunch of idiots. :rofl:

This weapon, what? Mosha marte kaman daga? BDR does not need this heavy weapon that can penetrate very thick steel plate to protect a tank. To scare away BSF and IA, BGB needs .303 rifles and a order to shoot only.

BSF is an overkill forget about IA.

You can have rifle not courage that need to do the job. Get a life!!!

Jamatis were in power, they killed your BSF on point blank range! What did you do?? Its not us, but you people talk big!

Because they don't have anything else to run, here they are trying to pass a RPG as an ATGM, bunch of idiots. :rofl:

who said RPG 29 is ATGM? We have Baktar shiken for that. This thread is about ONE MAN PORTABLE RPG!

@seiko explain the myanmar *** kicking part! Last time i checked there was once a disputed territory, where myanmar sent their ship, In reply Bangladesh sent frigates and Myanmar ran away with tails between their legs. Do you know any different incident? Enlighten us!
Ohh sorry!! I am taking a cue from you guys and created my own fiction.. I mean isn't it the same thing you are doing?? Like taking Northeast, liberating muslims of India by mighty Bangladesh etc etc.. Whats wrong about me doing the same with you guys.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom