What's new

NEW Syria war crimes' evidences +18!!!

Just do it you cowards stop day dreaming .:crazy:
first take care of your sh$$ then worry about syria lost more then 50,000 innocent lives fighting war for west now they want to fight for syrian people :disagree:

Syria is a recipe for world war do it and then see all the world is fcukedup.
Syria was a fake revolution just like libya and egypt .

No approval is needed from either.

I'd think the final war between Sunni and Shia will happen in the post-US era of the Middle East.

The ME is a powder keg, now it is not exploding because the hyperpower USA is still controlling over it, but USA cannot control the ME forever. Once the US influence is gone, it will be the moment to decide who will become the new ruler of the ME.

I'd think the final war between Sunni and Shia will happen in the post-US era of the Middle East.

The ME is a powder keg, now it is not exploding because the hyperpower USA is still controlling over it, but USA cannot control the ME forever. Once the US influence is gone, it will be the moment to decide who will become the ruler of the ME.

This not a Sunni Shia fight. It is zombies vs humans, controlling is not part of the equation.

Im sure you didn't read the previous pages. Check them out.

This not a Sunni Shia fight. It is zombies vs humans, controlling is not part of the equation.

Im sure you didn't read the previous pages. Check them out.

Calm down bro, you have know no matter what Shia has done to the Sunnis, but USA is still the decisive factor here.

They don't want neither Sunni or Shia to dominate the ME, they want you guys to balance each other.

If Shia has become too weak, then USA will give them a boast. Iraq is just a prime example.

Calm down bro, you have know no matter what Shia has done to the Sunnis, but USA is still the decisive factor here.

They don't want neither Sunni or Shia to dominate the ME, they want you guys to balance each other.

If Shia has become too weak, then USA will give them a boast. Iraq is just a prime example.

I'm calm as a cucumber,

The Syrian revolution has nothing to do with Sunni and Shia, It started with Assad mass shelling of innocent people. Assad belongs to the Ba'ath party, he is not influenced by shia ideology. Assad thugs are Nusayris who are at conflict with the rest of the Shia ideology although are shia but different sect. They are minatory in Syria, numbered around 2 and half million and are not religious.

Last edited:
I didn't say that I expect it to. I'm just sorting out which countries can, and which can't.

Why except the US?

What is the intl. community response to Israel attack on Syria multiple times? Israel attack on Iraq way back? Israel attack on Sudan? I think Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Jordan and Egypt have many cards to play and can keep mouths shut if they want to launch an attack on Assad. Not Russia nor the US can say much about it.

The strikes Israel launched are too limited compared to a full scale attacks. Another factor is that, Syria never responded to their attacks, they're putting their feet up, nothing to worry about.

I'm calm as a cucumber,

The Syrian revolution has nothing to do with Sunni and Shia, It started with Assad mass shelling of innocent people. Assad belong to the Ba'ath party, he is not influenced by shia ideology. Assad thugs are Nusayris who are at conflict with the rest of the Shia ideology. They are minatory in Syria, numbered around 2 and half million and are not religious.

But they are still an ally of Iran, am i right? They must be more pro-Shia than pro-Sunni.

Assad is an ally of Russia and Iran, USA surely doesn't like them, but meanwhile USA is also worried about the rise of Sunni in the post-Assad era. So that's why USA never had the plan to attack Assad's regime. Uncle Sam is the best actor of Oscar, you cannot fully count on these guys. To confiscate the chemical weapons is just an excuse to not attack Assad.

BTW, Bubblegum Crisis was right, everyone right now is not ready to launch the attack. Instead, all parties are preserving their energy and wait to seize the opportunity.

Pakistan needs to focus on to improve its domestic enocomy and increase the military cooperation with China, same for Turkey.

I bet that GCC also thinks the same.

Our Air force is the second most powerful in the World with 5,000 + jets.

Our pilots now fly an average of 170 hours/year as much NATO/US.

We are 100% self- sufficient in weapons production which means we can replace all our loses with no problems unlike you.

and a few years down the road VVS ( Russian Air force ) will be getting this

1477465_10152050952498604_1691585523_n.jpg

So go head make my day:D

The question is if you have learned anything from Afghanistan and are willing to pull imperialism again. It worked so well for you last time didn't it?

The question is if you have learned anything from Afghanistan and are willing to pull imperialism again. It worked so well for you last time didn't it?

They don't operate 5000 jets. As far as I can remember, I believe only 600 are active.

Most of the rest are obsolete anyhow.

So even if they would unite on just that part which I doubt since there isn’t any effective chain of command.
After Assad or SAA is defeated, they will start fucking each other up, most of the Islamist groups can’t wait to die, they aren’t going to lay down arms and return to civil life just like that, 1 war over they will create another 1 in Syria.

Or is that a victory ?

Your concern is legit and your point is very powerful. Though let me assure you that a govt in Syria can be placed and made functional. Its capacity is built and then it fights the insurgents or rebels on its own with regional help.

Syria will take upto 20 years to stabilize.

They don't operate 5000 jets. As far as I can remember, I believe only 600 are active.

Most of the rest are obsolete anyhow.

Russia will NEVER enter Syria if a regional coalition attacks it.
  • It simply doesn't have the political will to do so.
  • It doesn't have the capability to project 'sustained air power' in order to 'win'.
  • Putin is nothing but an empty bag, who talks more than he does.

Russia will NEVER enter Syria if a regional coalition attacks it.
  • It simply doesn't have the political will to do so.
  • It doesn't have the capability to project 'sustained air power' in order to 'win'.
  • Putin is nothing but an empty bag, who talks more than he does.

I have a question, what would happen if Iran closed its air space in order to prevent Pakistan to launch the aerial attack on Syria?

@Yzd Khalifa

So you were talking about a UCAV?

We've built one, 'Burraq' - its not the best in the world but can find kill terrorists just fine.

Burraq2.jpg
burraq.jpg

I have a question, what would happen if Iran closed its air space in order to prevent Pakistan to launch the aerial attack on Syria?

We would never need Iranian air space sir. If the fellow Muslim states man up and kick this son of a bitch, we could deploy the amount of jets they ask from us in Jordan,Turkey or both.

@Yzd Khalifa

So you were talking about a UCAV?

We've built one, 'Burraq' - its not the best in the world but can find kill terrorists just fine.

View attachment 13798View attachment 13799

We would never need Iranian air space sir. If the fellow Muslim states man up and kick this son of a bitch, we could deploy the amount of jets they ask from us in Jordan,Turkey or both.

The air defence of Syria will still cause some problems.

If you have the Aegis destroyer that can launch cruise missiles, it will surely help to eliminate these traps from their air defence.

But they are still an ally of Iran, am i right? They must be more pro-Shia than pro-Sunni.

Assad is an ally of Russia and Iran, USA surely doesn't like them, but meanwhile USA is also worried about the rise of Sunni in the post-Assad era. So that's why USA never had the plan to attack Assad's regime. Uncle Sam is the best actor of Oscar, you cannot fully count on these guys. To confiscate the chemical weapons is just an excuse to not attack Assad.

That's where the issue evolves. Iran is an ally of Syria, Iraq is a puppet of Iran and both are motivated by religious ideology. Since Saudi Arabia is in the equation, both Iran and Iraq will hand a hand fearing after math, less homogeny in the region, clipping Hizbo hands, Iraq shia militias. They are convinced that the fire will reach home so they had to join in. Interest is what it is.

BTW, Bubblegum Crisis was right, everyone right now is not ready to launch the attack. Instead, all parties are preserving their energy and wait to seize the opportunity.

Pakistan needs to focus on to improve its domestic enocomy and increase the military cooperation with China, same for Turkey.

I bet that GCC also thinks the same.

Allow me to disagree, the GCC are economically stable, energy sufficient. Pakistan will have no issue since its has a back up. Such scenario can happen and come to an end easily not more than a week if it was planed well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom