What's new

NEW Syria war crimes' evidences +18!!!

So you are telling me that all the videos and photos of crimes committed by the Syrian regime, thousands of witness accounts, all the thousands of victims of the regime etc. is all just made up?

Everybody can google all those videos, photos etc.
I'm talking about organized documentation that the government documents its own "victims".... is that logic to you? and yes there are so many lies to gain international sympathy and an excuse to bring outside forces to help the terrorists...

I'm talking about organized documentation that the government documents its own "victims".... is that logic to you? and yes there are so many lies to gain international sympathy and an excuse to bring outside forces to help the terrorists...

What are you talking about? Those photos were taken by an SYRIAN officer that deflected. Like close to 150.000 of other former Syrian soldiers.

Yes, but having thousands of Iraqi Shia terrorist, Iranian terrorists, Lebanese terrorists, Houthi terrorists and Russian/Ukrainian skinheads is fine. They are not foreigners after all…..

HizbAlShaitan neither.

What are you talking about? Those photos were taken by an SYRIAN officer that deflected. Like close to 150.000 of other former Syrian soldiers.

Yes, but having thousands of Iraqi Shia terrorist, Iranian terrorists, Lebanese terrorists, Houthi terrorists and Russian/Ukrainian skinheads is fine. They are not foreigners after all…..

HizbAlShaitan neither.
blind person like you will never understand, I'm simply saying why would the government take pictures of victims? what is the point behind documenting your own crime? so someone can defect with those pictures? if you were smart enough you would ask yourself those questions, however your ignorance hatred and your racism made you go blind and believe everything without questioning it..

blind person like you will never understand, I'm simply saying why would the government take pictures of victims? what is the point behind documenting your own crime? so someone can defect with those pictures? if you were smart enough you would ask yourself those questions, however your ignorance hatred and your racism made you go blind and believe everything without questioning it..

Discussion has ended with you since you deny obvious recorded crimes, testimonies, actual eye witness reports, international studies, death certificate, videos, documentaries, photos etc.

Let us just say that your regime is totally innocent and never killed any innocent people. That is why people rose up against it.

Nor that your hideous regime is living on Russian and Iranian welfare.

Our Air force is the second most powerful in the World with 5,000 + jets.

Yeah, but I think China's taking the edge. But I must say, I'm in love with Russian gunships.

Our pilots now fly an average of 170 hours/year as much NATO/US.

NATO AIRCOM's stance is very clear on training doctrines. Allied Aerial Warfare doctrines are based on experiences gained by all members. It's today the standart doctrine for all 28 members. The average flying hours per year of a NATO combat pilot is around 240-300, depends on pilot's squadron's permanent combat readiness level.

We are 100% self- sufficient in weapons production which means we can replace all our loses with no problems unlike you.

Nope. Logistics is what makes the military to survive which Russian Air Force lacks in that seriously.

So go head make my day:D

Well, US can send it's military to anyplace in this world within 6 hours. This is what their doctrine says.

Add the entire Europe and Canada to this force, not to mention GCC states willing to join up. Nope I don't think so :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom