What's new

New Superpower Triangle

Dream alliance to put India and USA on nightmare include Turkey and Srilanka Iran etc.

Bohot tuch-cha pun wali baat kardi app ne.....:lol:.....App k neechey mirchein laga di main ne?:chilli:

Pakistan is a country, despite 5 times smaller than India, has more importance in global arena.....U only have more than billion souls, a dumping ground for commodities which makes u somehow relevant...otherwise u suck.

Since when Indians get enough respect and attention even in South Asia, let alone world...Who respects India?? When u called 4 isolation of Pakistan, who listened to you? When indian submarine tech got leaked, French DCNS was quick to blame India despite you had strong relationship with them. Talk about respect and irony....:lol:

We doesn't need to prove our worth as everyone recognizes our geography and strength....US and Russia needs us 4 Afghanistan, China and other regional countries needs us for CPEC, result is we have good relations with almost all major countries in and around region...U didn't get your NSG seat. Eve wondered why? Who objected u and for what? Pakistan will love to play its role in international arena because we can play unlike India, who cries like a fucked whore in front of everyone....At BRICS, at SAARC..At UN...Everywhere....For Indians, it must be a way to get respect and worth of pennies....:) :disagree:

Pakistanis mediates b/w the countries because we can, unlike Indians, who have neither power nor will. A weak country, like India, can only moves around Bhutan, Nepal etc hahaha. Thats your real worth. On the other hand, Pakistan plays in international arena, a country with whom no one wants to mess with.

Pakistan now has good relations with Russia, US and China...all major super powers. Not to mention our ties with Turkey/Iran and GCC......

:pakistan:
Inspite of Pakistans importance over India to the world and how the world revolves around Pakistan,Pakistan could not make the UN take up the kashmir issue even for discussion foget a resolution for decades,just saying.
And you want Pakistan to be isolated in few months after talked about isolating Pakistan.

Inspite of Pakistans importance over India to the world and how the world revolves around Pakistan,Pakistan could not make the UN take up the kashmir issue even for discussion foget a resolution for decades,just saying.
And you want Pakistan to be isolated in few months after talked about isolating Pakistan.

What did u say?

UN Human Rights Chief lashes out at India for Human Rights Violation in Indian Occupied Kashmir

as much i would love to see a world having two balancing World super Powers / Blocs .... this article is so much bogus tht i can't even imagine reading something more worse and ill informed on the issue....

A few weeks back, Russia sent a contingent of its soldiers to hold Pak-Russian military drills. The move was interpreted as Putin’s excuse to send his ground forces into Pakistan to protect his ally against India.

LoL Wut ...... Is this for Real .... ha ha ha ha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

given the fact that Russia, China and Pakistan have about 7,620 nuclear warheads combined, the United States would lose that nuclear war even before some guy in Pentagon would open his mouth to say, ‘Look, it’s a nuc…’

Ever heard of Nuclear Triad and why do blue water navies have Nuclear Powered Nuclear Armed Submarines .... -_-

Dream alliance to put India and USA on nightmare include Turkey and Srilanka Iran etc.

Why would Iran, Sri lanka, Turkey and Russia will join lol.. those days are gone.. both china and russia have self reliance in defence as well as other Areas.. apart economy ( it depends).. but pak is in different league.. mostly dependent on china.. no one going to fight your war.. do it your self or leave it..

lmao what? Are we on there? We don't even have an Aircraft Carrier

:coffee:

Nobody dares to drone our people !
Because Saudis and Iranian Mullahs are enough for there people's,what anyone can achieve by firing a missile over already feared people's who can't even dare to utter a single word against there regime's.

Lol..

Polina tikhonova is a English to Russian translator available at 10$ an hour..looks like this article is a wet dream of someone in our neighborhood.

https://m.facebook.com/polina.tikhonova.50

f897a37a022bed522f245ea924bbc425_150x150.jpg

Polina T.Writer, Journalist and a Certified RUS Translator
  • KIEV, UA
  • $10 /HR

A native English writer, journalist and a certified Russian translator. Over the past 7 years, I have worked for a wide variety of top European, American, Russian, and Ukrainianmore...

CONTACT
MY PORTFOLIO (7)

MY SELLER ACTIVITY
- Hide feedback
Translation German to Russian

• 08 JAN 2016
    Thomas G.
    Berlin, DE
    thank you :)

German to English and Russian translation

• default_avatar_light_70x70.png

09 MAY 2015
    Thomas G.
    Berlin, DE
    Fast replies and translation, thanks.

• default_avatar_light_70x70.png

23 FEB 2015
    Thomas G.
    Berlin, DE
    Friendly contact and good translation result!

‘Movies Like [title of movie]’ writers needed NOW!

MY BUYER ACTIVITY
MY ENDORSEMENTS
COMPANY

HELP
RESOURCES

About Polina
A native English writer, journalist and a certified Russian translator.
Over the past 7 years, I have worked for a wide variety of top European, American, Russian, and Ukrainian media outlets.
I hold a Master's Degree in English Philology from the University of Oxford and a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism from the Saint Petersburg State University.
My articles and news reports have been published by many newspapers, magazines, journals, blogs and online media sources across the globe.

I am a fully bilingual English-Russian with extensive experience as a translator (7 years) and ample experience in translating legal, medical, technical and financial content as well as fiction and non-fiction books. I have translated a number of Apps and Websites, and have extensive experience working with HTML codes and SEO.
I’ve provided my services for more than 100 companies/individuals, including major companies and organizations such as Samsung Electronics, Toyota, Discovery channel, Netflix, Amazon, Intel, Microsoft, United Nations (UN) and many more.
I hold Master's Degree with distinction from the University of Oxford (Faculty of Linguistics, Philology & Phonetics) and a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism from the Saint Petersburg State University.
I worked as an academic research translator at the University of Oxford.
I also took profound technical translation courses to become an in-house translator at Samsung.

I deliver translations in the following fields:
• Literary • Technical • Business • Economics • Technology • Marketing • PR • Software • Hardware • IT • Mobile Apps • Websites • SEO • Science • Chemistry • Pharmacy • Medicine • Healthcare • Biology • Law • Politics • Philosophy • Art • Literature • Travel • Fashion • Engineering • Humanities • Political Science • Historical Science • Education • Management • Mass Media • Sport • Communications • Localization • Cooking • Geography • Culture • Traditions • Tourism • Hotel Business
••• and many others.

_______

Proficient computer and IT literacy: MS Office, Wordpress, Trados, ABBYY Lingvo ; HTML codes, Websites, Apps etc.

I’m well-organized, pay attention to all details, do all the necessary research, and diligent in my approach. My clients can always count on my 100% dedication to a task at hand, impeccable quality and timely delivery.
I am a true perfectionist in my work.

Iran should join the supa alliance, you call it PRIC.:p:

Because Saudis and Iranian Mullahs are enough for there people's,what anyone can achieve by firing a missile over already feared people's who can't even dare to utter a single word against there regime's.

:)

Isn't your crazy fanatic mullah regime enough to terrorise your own people let alone drone them? As for drones we have allegedly killed their soldiers in afghanistan . perfect tit for tat

Back
Top Bottom