What's new

New Rank required

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learned a lot of things from you mate. So I will make you attorney general of my country in GURU DAKSHINA.:rofl::omghaha::lol:
No. I just want you to make my religion, HYPOKRAITISM as your state's religion. :angel:

so the guy is highly thankful.... wants to set a guiness book of world record in thanks.

Sir you are correct!!! One day there was a thought of record in my mind but then I was already giving thanks whichever post I considered worthy of my thank. But now after some experience I prefer quality of the post at the highest, even above nationality of the posters. Always like your posts but sometime they are too difficult for me to understand. When I look back in my life, this forum has improved my ability to read the different kind of people fairly much easier than what was earlier. So here I give my Thank to Pakistan Defense Forum for helping me to improve me as person.

Totally agree with the BOLD part.

But I honestly think that PDF needs GOOD POSTERS like him more than him being adding to the diversity of the forum.

Mate as I have expressed my desire to participate in the posting constructively, there are some real problems which limit my ability to post more than what I can do now. Give me 2-3 months, I will post more. This is my promise.

I should say thanks to risingsun... because most of thanks came from him to me.... :tup:

I should say thanks to risingsun... because most of thanks came from him to me.... :tup:

@RISING SUN.... lol man because of you i get infraction man.... i said most of thank for me came from rising sun.... and respected webmaster gave me infraction for the above post..... wth :cheesy:

I don't know what wrong does he read in my above post.... if he have personal grudge on me....

Last edited by a moderator:
@RISING SUN.... lol man because of you i get infraction man.... i said most of thank for me came from rising sun.... and respected webmaster gave me infraction for the above post..... wth :cheesy:

I don't know what wrong does he read in my above post.... if he have personal grudge on me....

Maybe you have not thanked enough of webby's posts :P

Maybe you have not thanked enough of webby's posts :P

one time i questioned webby , when he thanked to a photo shopped post (Jesus photo, written ***** you etc on bottom).... from that time the mess began...

This is the post which touched my heart to the core. Thanks mate.:agree:

Most of us expect kindness & help from the world but ourselves are not naturally kind or helpful.

We cannot therefore comprehend why someone is being kind to us for nor evident reason . We then start looking for ulterior motives . When those are not found we start behaving like a fork tongued Mother-in-laws.

Relax, do good. have fun.

Awesome bhai jan, aap bhi itnay thanks giving nhn hain!!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=847

That is a miserable record!:D

Haha, I usually forget to click on the thanks button.

I don't use Facebook so much... The culture of "like" was never drilled into me. I usually hit quote and respond to the post. But I don't intentionally avoid thanking...

Now c'mon I'm not as bad as Gambit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom