What's new

New Rank required

Status
Not open for further replies.
When two ladies already fighting, what is the advantage of bringing third on the front lines mate!!!!:P I will marry but after 2-4 years. :undecided:

Being an old veteran soldier in such kind of wars,my advice to you is dig up a tunnel as long as Jawahar Tunnel between your ears and let the words of quarrel pass freely between that, not disturbing your grey cells.Always remember those are not our war:smokin:

You have good intentions arp, but why alter someone else's ways of expression. I mean, his presence as a "thanker" adds to the diversity of this forum.

genmirajborgza786 has also been exactly like that, but I never saw him thanking a post which did not make sense. But the best part was - he could easily assess the quality of the posters in here, much better than most could notice.

It's just between you and him and it's surely none of my business... just thought I would add my perspective here... to help keep his character of a "thanker" intact lol

Totally agree with the BOLD part.

But I honestly think that PDF needs GOOD POSTERS like him more than him being adding to the diversity of the forum.

I should say thanks to risingsun... because most of thanks came from him to me.... :tup:

so the guy is highly thankful.... wants to set a guiness book of world record in thanks.

He has OCTD - Obsessive Compulsive Thanking Disorder.

See he'll thank this one too :P

And @gambit probably has the opposite of that,

hahaha gambit didn't even give single thanks to any..... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom