What's new

New Rank required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we making light of someone who is being kind ?

This is the post which touched my heart to the core. Thanks mate.:agree:
I hate to say but here I have received all the criticism without even knowing what I have done wrong. I remember(I think in Jan or Feb month) some one made personal remark over me. Some said I'm fake, bot and what not. Do all the people think that we don't have life outside of Internet. I will explain my daily routine just to clarify the things. Getting up at 7 am, have to leave for office around 8 to 8:15. Office time ends at 5:30 but I never leave before 7:30 any day. Does any one have any idea? Almost daily there is fight between my mother and newly wed sister in law. So I come late at 9 or after 9 pm. Directly to dinner in peace(even then they don't stop). Now comes my real life(of course virtual but still better than the real one). They are putting severe restriction on my freedom just to show who is the boss in house. Me & my brother are struggling to cope with this situation. As I have told every body that my father is working in central railway, so he comes only once in week. He also knows the situation of house(either he is avoiding the ladies cat-fight or he fear the backslash I don't know). When I interfere it's good for only very short period of time, almost 5 to 10 minutes then again back to business. On Sunday like today I go with my brother to play cricket in Shivaji stadium, khar jimkhana, BKC ground, Kher nagar ground. & return by 4 to 5 O clock. Although today I came early. Now folks tell me where do I have the time to post many comments. As I expressed my desire in my starting days that I am here to spread the goodwill and to learn the diversity of opinion, knowledge. That's it. Now my mother has started again.

I wonder, does he really bother to read the posts sometimes. :D

I've noticed him thanking even some of my worst PJs.

Mate there are only two kind of post on which I give thanks.
Informative(comments, pics, video etc)
fun related.

And I do read all the post which I thank. Most of the post 100 % reading & few post which are too difficult to understand Just the idea of the post and chosen lines.

@RISING SUN

Dude, don't get bogged down by idiotic and childish comments on this thread. I have read your posts and thanked most of them and the reason they were good and not the usual troll posts that many of the Senior members/Think Tanks posts here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RISING SUN I also faced this kind of problems during my childhood days, Bitching is so annoying :devil:

May be ear phones will help mate try them :cheers:

I have tried mate, but at times there voice is much above my ability to increase the sound in earphones to extreme. Even when I don't take side sometimes they target my lappy and earphones too. Just last month I had thrown a sharp metal thing on my head just to calm them down. This is the only way Me & my brother are able to control them. Even my sister in law doesn't care for me even after this(If brother is then thank god they both go in silent fight). but my mother goes silent. But it is better than nothing.

I have tried mate, but at times there voice is much above my ability to increase the sound in earphones to extreme. Even when I don't take side sometimes they target my lappy and earphones too. Just last month I had thrown a sharp metal thing on my head just to calm them down. This is the only way Me & my brother are able to control them. Even my sister in law doesn't care for me even after this(If brother is then thank god they both go in silent fight). but my mother goes silent. But it is better than nothing.

Dude, look for job in a different city and may be take your Mom along.. Distance helps!!

Holy cow on a cracker!! 44,500 'Thanks'??? :woot: :woot: And his left mouse button is still working after all that button bashing??? :omghaha:

Kuch to baat hai na bhidu!!!!! On a serious note few buttons had stopped working in my lappy. As I am graduate and master in computer application & IT. I know how some tricks how to get them in working order. By the way in my house there are 4 computers. 2 of my brother(1 office 1 personal), 2 of mine(1 desktop, 1 got in MBA), so worries there. All computers bear the pressure one by one.:azn:

@RISING SUN, Mate you are one of the BEST members here, don't take any comments against you seriously.

But i just want you to lessen your no. of thanks & increase your no. of posts, this way you will make a real contribution to PDF.

No Offence, but the thank option has some value if used properly, don't make your thanks so cheap.

I have seen your posts, you are the person who knows what he is talking, i would seriously like to read more posts from you.

Again, thanks for being so kind/honest, but as Chanakya famously said "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first."

Rest I leave upto you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom