What's new

New Poll Finds Brits Proud of Colonialism

Oh Boo Hoo is this discussion still going on? So now the argument is that the Brits brought electricity to the savages through colonialism ?

You don't need colonialism to bring electricity to the savages. Japan electrified painlessly without being colonized.

Technology travels.

The internet was discovered after colonialism was dead and gone, it has traveled without any British help to all parts of the world.

Modern technology would have spread anyway with or without the pesky Brits exactly the same way that ideas and technology spread in the past. Agriculture spread from Iraq, paper making from China, cotton weaving from India. All flowed naturally, you don't need slavery or colonialism for ideas to travel.

As for the ottomans who you are bashing left and right, never did they claim their rule to be for the ruled, they were always clear that it was for them alone. The Brits should have the same honesty, they stole, they impoverished, they enslaved and they starved to death many millions for their own benefit as have others before them. What is irritating is when they put some kind of halo around their greed and avarice.

its ok. karma is a b!tch as the hindus say. syria, pakistan and afghan refugees are moving 2 colonize europe and islam will liberate the racist mindset of these white cockroaches. once they r all converted we can talk sense 2 them. until then they remain sub-human murderers

quoted just in case this only gets deleted and doesn't land this poster an instant ban

reported anyway.

What if I told you today's suffering in Africa started exactly when the 'white men' put their feet on their continent? Only a British can defend British colonialism, just like a French defending massacre of Algerians for demanding thieves out of their country. There is nothing to defend or be proud of, at least for those who were colonized.
Suffering in sub saharan Africa has been going on since the dawn of time. Tribes were in endless war with each other, they lived in mud huts without clothes and hadn't even invented the wheel or written languages.
By the way, how was the Persian Empire built? Did you offer everybody tea and cakes?

Last edited:
I'm not going to take any lectures on empire from a Persian. Why don't you give independence to the Arabs, Kurds, Balochs and Azeris?
:crazy:
And what does it have to do with colonization era and killing millions in the process? Yes, it has nothing to do with it, you just don't have any other argument. We were not a colonial force, you were, hence your comparison is nonsense.

If Hitler did anything positive in his time, it was cutting wings of 'great Britain' and putting an end to its colonial ambitions. The world should thank him for that, regardless of other things he did.

These f***er racists will never change.
African-girl-in-human-zoo-e1392748580716.jpg

Among western countries America, England and Austrailan are the most racists. They will never show it directly. Cartoons on ISRO Mars Mission or similar positive stuff by India tells thier true mentallity. They do racist attacks on thier own citizens of different origins every other day which never gets to news. Genocide of indeginous people, etc. And after all this they come out the least racist in surveys.

Hi,

I believe this is belgium---where they had zoo enclosures with black people inside.

Suffering in sub saharan Africa has been going on since the dawn of time. Tribes were in endless war with each other, they lived in mud huts without clothes and hadn't even invented the wheel or written languages.
By the way, how was the Persian Empire built? Did you offer everybody tea and cakes?

The islam world forgets how much they added to slavery...

http://www.yabiladi.com/forum/islamic-fundamentalism-slave-trade-iran-44-1480021.html

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/history-slavery/

https://books.google.pl/books?id=9Hfl5rpXM1sC&pg=PA60&lpg=PA60&dq=persia+slave+trade&source=bl&ots=yGBuLBEePc&sig=jG4be_QidsMItgjGQMCEGVNTCKA&hl=pl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibsNeJidDKAhUsCpoKHX-rBWsQ6AEIXDAH#v=onepage&q=persia slave trade&f=false

If Hitler did anything positive in his time, it was cutting wings of 'great Britain' and putting an end to its colonial ambitions. The world should thank him for that, regardless of other things he did.

we know you love hitler

Muslim%20Protest%20God%20Bless%20Hitler.jpg

Last edited:
The discussion started when a Turkish member pointed out that people in Africa don't have electricity and that's somehow the fault of former colonists.
I don't remember I pointed 'the fault of the colonists'?
You shouldn't of replied me in the first place, that was loserly...

I honestly love this tower, it looks artistic :)

no wonder their race is dying slowly and their 1000s girls got raped by teenagers from former colonies. rule of karma maybe ?

I don't remember I pointed 'the fault of the colonists'?
You shouldn't of replied me in the first place, that was loserly...

Yes you did.The fact that you don't even realise it says alot about your capacity of mustering 2 neurons together to be in a debate with me.

Lol and they cry about Europe being "invaded." There's better ways to show your achievements then to kill off half the population and enslave the rest.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom