What's new

Poverty in Britain - Why are millions of Brits so broke?

The UK and US are currently in recession, which is not the worst for them. The scary thing is that they lose the ability to restore from the beginning. The main driving force for the scientific, technological, technical, cultural and civilized progress of these countries was the purebred Anglo Saxons. But that ended with too many immigrants and refugees from different countries along with genetic contamination. Their societies and civilizations are divided

The same holds true for other East Asian countries. Japan, China, and South Korea were devastated by war, but it only takes a few decades, they can recover and become economic, scientific and technological superpowers. But this miracle will never be repeated if the East Asian countries have the same ethnic composition as the current UK, France, South Africa and the United States.

The growth model based on immigrants and refugees is not sustainable in the long run.
i disagree these are zionist countries the zionist have degraded these countries with fiflthy movies, lgbt etc plus debt. plus de-industrialization then bring immigrants so ppl blame them.

No you won’t I guarantee it 100%

Let’s have a wager I can prove it right this minute as I’m at home kids are gone swimming as school holidays and let’s go into our garages and see who drives what

Don’t run I’m waiting ?
Can write something right now and post pic and value of the car

Did you say I was on welfare lmao at jealous burnt out blackface Indian
Lol. You are a joker. Who thinks where you live determines how rich you are. Only a dumb person do.

@FuturePAF whom you quoted is correct: America is still the land of opportunities and provides the most level playing field regardless of one's background in the entire world!! Even Canada pales in comparison.

Norway is great but suffers from the horrible climate. Where I live in America, it is safe and has nice weather 7-8 months a year and even in dead winter or harsh summers, it's not too bad. This year's summer is hot but so far the warmest has been 93 F and despite living here for decades, I have only seen maybe 3 times when temp was between 0-10 F and only once the temp around 100 F.

Speaking of Britain, poverty is an issue there as is here in America. I once met some young Brits on a cruise--they came all the way to America for a Carribean cruise in winter!!-- and they told me it were the old Brits who chose Brexit. Sounds like wrong choice but I don't know. I could never live in the UK--too crowded, too tiny, and an island nation. Portugal, Spain, Greece or Italy would be my choice.
you like warm climate me too but am stuck in uk.

Lol. You are a joker. Who thinks where you live determines how rich you are. Only a dumb person do.
Come mothrrfucker I’m waiting

Let’s see , you broke *** wannabe

I’m ready keys of cars in hand show your a tramp

Lol about being on welfare , you no life pile of shit

Let’s see who’s wealthier me or you

Dumb fucking Indian called me out and has run off like usual fucking Indian trait little bow down to your master boy

Give your head a wobble Indian you sound hurt on a Pakistani forum 😂🤣 wow 2018 news wow dig deeper dipshit your hates coming through clearly a slum dweller lol

In other news the Queen of England has died , Manchester City have won champions league & India’s poverty has increased ten fold

😁😂 dumb fucking Indians

It burns them in the slum , this is my view from my house lmao they can only watch on TV 🤣😂

View attachment 940762View attachment 940763View attachment 940764

Green green pleasant land 😁
Queen might have died since then but the difference between British Indians vs British Pakistanis got even more starker. Anyways no point in discussing reality with Pakistanis on PDF. This is your alternative world where you think Pakistan has any relevance in the world. So I don't want to ruin your parade. Enjoy.

Come mothrrfucker I’m waiting

Let’s see , you broke *** wannabe

I’m ready keys of cars in hand show your a tramp

Lol about being on welfare , you no life pile of shit

Let’s see who’s wealthier me or you
Haha. Joker of pdf. We simply avoid the mental cases.

Queen might have died since then but the difference between British Indians vs British Pakistanis got even more starker. Anyways no point in discussing reality with Pakistanis on PDF. This is your alternative world where you think Pakistan has any relevance in the world. So I don't want to ruin your parade. Enjoy.

Haha. Joker of pdf.

You run back to your slum Indian
Didn’t you put up a challenge to me ??
Can you not show me like you said in your earlier post regarding wealth

I can show you now in 5 mins

Broke *** wannabes , Pakistan always in there heads .

Who speak like this, only a illiterate moron.

Your backward son ,
I’m English it’s called 2023 English slang gungoo , Stick to your but but ding ding while wobbling your head slum dweller

Who speak like this, only a illiterate moron. Just because I don't want to indulge in your idiocy doesn’t make you right. Please educate yourself to understand.

Fucking tramp

😂🤣😁😂

Your backward son ,
I’m English it’s called 2023 English slang gungoo , Stick to your but but ding ding while wobbling your head slum dweller

Fucking tramp
Just shows why British is receding to poverty. People can't even speak properly. This diversity experiment has failed miserably.

Just shows why British is receding to poverty. People can't even speak properly. This diversity experiment has failed miserably.

In your dreams Indian .

You challenged me and backed out I’m still waiting but seems your a broke *** in USA .
Next time put your money where your mouth is and don’t get boasty on things you don’t have .

I’ve gotta go now bit will give you another 5 mins for the challenge you put forward .

In your dreams Indian .

You challenged me and backed out I’m still waiting but seems your a broke *** in USA .
Next time put your money where your mouth is and don’t get boasty on things you don’t have .

I’ve gotta go now bit will give you another 5 mins for the challenge you put forward .
Haha. I live in a high rise in a very prominent part of a city in USA. Beside my apartment complex are many a landmarks. It doesn’t matter to me if you believe it or not. I am not indulging in your stupidity.

What do you drive by the way?

British Indians vs British Pakistanis are there for everyone to see. UK will try and move close to India for our trade. Just wait till your life becomes miserable looking at Indians taking over your neighborhood. Now I am done indulging you.

Haha. I live in a high rise in a very prominent part of a city in USA. Beside my apartment complex are many a landmarks. It doesn’t matter to me if you believe it or not. I am not indulging in your stupidity.

British Indians vs British Pakistanis are there for everyone to see. UK will try and move close to India for our trade. Just wait till your life becomes miserable looking at Indians taking over your neighborhood. Now I am done indulging you.

5 mins up . You can say what you want but you put the challenge forward and backed out
😂

You live in a tower block of flats 🤣😂🤣
Mucho cheapo 😂

C9606984-670F-422F-A90A-0D805B7DAF48.jpeg
7FAC8985-784C-42DA-B261-01545B930B7A.jpeg
03944553-CD65-4A48-89AF-5BEB21D299E0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom