What's new

Poverty in Britain - Why are millions of Brits so broke?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. It doesn't matter who posted the topic, and we know some members have ulterior motives with what they post and how they present it, but the truth is that Britain as a country might not be broke, but a lot of the middle class are going that way. Countries grow on disposable income, the disposable income has been massively squeezed in the UK, especially in the last 12-18 months. People are coming out of fixed rate mortgages and seeing £3-400 a month increases in repayments. This is also being passed onto tennants renting in buy-to-lets.

You can see it in the figures around car sales, holidays, fast food sales, cinema and other entertainment revenue, everywhere people spend thier extra money is trending down. Of course it will correct itself eventually, boom and bust comes in cycles, but the turns of the cycles are becoming more frequent, the peaks and troughs lower, meaning stagnation.

Don’t worry Asians run and control the UK

And not just Scotland and England Northern Ireland too

Soon everything will be back to normal

What won’t be normal is Pakistan, CPEC cheerleaders are now in line trying to get into the UK but sorry UK is full no more space of illegals

Beggars UK is the biggest donor to Pakistan

Pakistani still bad mouthing UK

Never feed snakes

IMG_9071.png

These ultranationalist Indians have created a whole new level of irony. You should see the comment section of the YouTube videos of news channels where India is criticised. You will find Indians making fun of developed countries and saying how much better their India is. As much as I like to brutally criticize my fellow countrymen, at least they never claim that Pakistan is even remotely comparable to the developed world. Even the most hardcore CCP bot knows that there's a limit to delusion despite knowing that China is an actual superpower.

Also, do these clowns not see the irony of going to a Pakistani forum to troll Pakistan? How pathetic does one have to be to waste one's own precious time trolling all day?

I feel sorry for Indian gentlemen like @Joe Shearer, @SoulSpokesman and a few others, who have spent years on PDF as admirable and civilized ambassadors of their country.
Indians are the most delusional people on earth.

Literally anything related to Pakistan on social media these rats will start commenting negative. I stopped watching Instagram reels related to Pakistan because these people cant stop their obsession with Pakistan. It's like we live rent free 24/7 in their head.

Indians are the most delusional people on earth.

Literally anything related to Pakistan on social media these rats will start commenting negative. I stopped watching Instagram reels related to Pakistan because these people cant stop their obsession with Pakistan. It's like we live rent free 24/7 in their head.

India is the first of the five permanent members of the Internet.

After what UK did to Asian Subcontinent and China.

All we can say is fvck UK, mate.

Cheers! :disagree:

May be they are donating too much for Ukraine war.

Then why are 30,000 refugees many of them Pakistani in northern France waiting to come to UK ???

EU is rich but everyone wants to come to UK why ???

All the Chinese supporting Pakistanis who supported CPEC which has lead Pakistan into an economic crisis are in line now waiting for UK visas ? And they were the ones who bad mouthed UK ? They deserve it

1 million Pakistani came to UK LEGALLY in the 1960s and 1970s worked hard and now we are 3 million strong we are running the country richest Pakistani is worth billions in UK

Now these ILLEGALS are giving us a bad name

Please just stay where you are no more space in UK go to China

Poverty in Britain - Why are millions of Brits so broke?​

Not everyone can be rich. A level of inequality is acceptable otherwise there won’t be no progress in society. Imagine everybody is rich then nobody will work. Ok they will import migrant workers.

Stop peddling these half truths, GOI has asked UK to stop this aid shit long back. Bilateral aid to India by UK gov stopped way back in 2015, all you are doing is investing in the name of aid in a growing economy.

Effin Colonizers still trying to look cool, and talking shit about our country.

This is a random headline from last month daily newspaper
British are fed up
Note the words Aid & Handouts .

Fury at foreign aid farce as UK to hand India huge boost despite rocket launch​

The handouts have come under scrutiny given the Asian nation is wealthy enough to afford its own space programme.​

The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) sent New Delhi £33.4 million in overseas aid in 2022/23.
Its annual report reveals that the handouts are set to jump by 70 percent to £57 million in 2024/25.

John O’Connell, chief executive of the TaxPayers’ Alliance, told The Telegraph: “The foreign aid debacle has been allowed to carry on for far too long.

This is a British news channel
Poverty in India is horrendous why is it the British’s problem and not the Indian government’s

At least be grateful

Last edited:
This is a random headline from last month daily newspaper
British are fed up
Note the words Aid & Handouts .

Fury at foreign aid farce as UK to hand India huge boost despite rocket launch​

The handouts have come under scrutiny given the Asian nation is wealthy enough to afford its own space programme.​

The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) sent New Delhi £33.4 million in overseas aid in 2022/23.
Its annual report reveals that the handouts are set to jump by 70 percent to £57 million in 2024/25.

John O’Connell, chief executive of the TaxPayers’ Alliance, told The Telegraph: “The foreign aid debacle has been allowed to carry on for far too long.

This is a British news channel
Poverty in India is horrendous why is it the British’s problem and not the Indian government’s

At least be grateful
Oh please, did you even check the links I provided?

There is no official aid being sent to India by British government. What Britian is doing , is to send money to some non governmental organizations or whatever. I gave you British government's response to a question on this.

Yes there is poverty in India, but we are lifting people out of it. Its funny that British point out about this, its like a thief robbing someone of everything and then laughing at them for being poor. Hypocritical

For a so called advanced nation, that wants to cry hoarse about imaginary aid, I wonder why its last space launch just fell short. Something a poor nation achieved.. do I sound proud? Damn yes, and my middle finger to anyone who wants to speak in a colonizer's tone. Enough condescension has been received from them by us, no more.

These ultranationalist Indians have created a whole new level of irony. You should see the comment section of the YouTube videos of news channels where India is criticised. You will find Indians making fun of developed countries and saying how much better their India is. As much as I like to brutally criticize my fellow countrymen, at least they never claim that Pakistan is even remotely comparable to the developed world. Even the most hardcore CCP bot knows that there's a limit to delusion despite knowing that China is an actual superpower.

Also, do these clowns not see the irony of going to a Pakistani forum to troll Pakistan? How pathetic does one have to be to waste one's own precious time trolling all day?

I feel sorry for Indian gentlemen like @Joe Shearer, @SoulSpokesman and a few others, who have spent years on PDF as admirable and civilized ambassadors of their country.
🙏

Which side would you support?

Hindu-Muslim tensions in UK city​

This is a conspiracy by the British, or to be precise, by white British people, to divert social problems caused by economic recession.

Back
Top Bottom