What's new

New Pakistani govt turns back on hero doctor who helped get Bin Laden

Are you sure you understand the meaning of high treason..?

It probably is high treason depending upon how much he knew. But prosecuting only him and not the people who hid osama there REEKS of unacceptable hipocracy- this is not justice, this is revenge.

It probably is high treason depending upon how much he knew. But prosecuting only him and not the people who hid osama there REEKS of unacceptable hipocracy- this is not justice, this is revenge.

The people who made OBL should be excuted for high treason first and then talk about who hide him.

anyway this scum afridi needs to be punished for high treason.

The US top generals first should be prosecuted for high treason for supporting OBL and then Indian cheerleaders can come and open mouth about Pakistan.

How did american generals commit high treason?Please try to think coherently before posting gibberish.

How did american generals commit high treason?Please try to think coherently before posting gibberish.

And how did our generals commit high treason? please try to think coherently before posting gibberish against ours.

I didn't read the article itself; merely commenting on the use of language by these dunderheads.

Any government, even democratically elected, which doesn't toe the US line is a "regime".

Too funny how these guys are so wrapped up in their tub thumping self-righteousness...
Sir they have been always like that the problem is with some of our people who are touts of USA Sir

So Bin Laden just 'apeared' and lived and prospered there- 'JUST like that' . Even you can't truly believe that.

After all the Al qaeda leaders we killed or captured along with the CIA, in which the ISI and the PA were involved.
Why? Why on earth would we attempt to hide this one al qaeda poster child?

The US in all it's might and it's money and resources couldn't find this man, and you expect us, Pakistan to somehow find him among a country of 180 million, while many suspected he was already dead? Our aim was not to hunt Bin Laden, but to clear our lands.

He may have received support from within Pakistan, but not any official support.
Absurd theories.

Pakistans claim's of providing no official suppprt does not stack up given that the jeheedis have infiltrated the highest levels of the Pakistan military how else was the Mehran attack done?

But technically this man was a traitor if you look at it in a black and white view he broke Pakistani law so thus the law must apply.

It is also well known among people that the ISI bumped off Saleem Shahzad because he exposed the links between ISI and ****** terrorist groups even HRW reported this.

Shakil Afridi didn't get a fair trail. Have you ever heard a person tried under hometown's law(Tribal laws of FATA) instead of the laws of the land from where he was arrested.

:raise: Guantanamo bay :omghaha::usflag:

@Zarvan, pls have the title changed. It does not reflect your or my views and is very misleading. Dr. Shakeel Afridi may be hero to some, but he is a scoundrel and traitor for Pakistan. CIA gets splattered for using a vaccination cover for spying and rightly so.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarvan, pls have the title changed. It does not reflect your or my views and is very misleading. Dr. Shakeel Afridi may be hero to some, but he is a scoundrel and traitor for Pakistan. CIA gets splattered for using a vaccination cover for spying and rightly so.

I just posted the article with its title yes I also want this man to be punished and see him as traitor

Last edited by a moderator:
And how did our generals commit high treason? please try to think coherently before posting gibberish against ours.

Ok...let me explain this to you so it won't be hard to grasp,people in pakistan army knew that osama was kept there,they kept the civillian government in dark,going against your civilian government objective thus amounting to treason

Back
Top Bottom