What's new

New PAF Website Launched !

A new PAF website has been Launched , have a look.

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - Official website

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

On the first Page, the banner on top is showing several F16 pictures with USAF roundels ... bad bad job.

They should remove them ASAP, or atleast Photoshop the roundels to PAF.

Someone please forward this information to PAF website operator.

Regards,
Sapper

Stupid website developers + **** who audit QA of this website..

Corruption my friend. Perhaps you are not aware of it.

In Pak and most probably in India too, 3 out of 5 things screwed up are because of 'corruption'.

Corruption is ok. But developers should be kind enough to create a nice site cause its gonna represent the country, their own country.
They should have made it for free. Let the ministers and officials eat up all the funds.

Actually the text and other mateial is the same. They only change its color theme and little updation to GUI with animation, Nothing more........Its my home page and daily I hit minimum 40 to 50 times.

I like its animation bcoz its very simple and elegant. Remaining part is ok not bad. But they always have problem in "Latest News". On last web there was some technical problem and I called PAF Islamabad 5 times and then they solve that and now the same problem they had some spelling mistakes of "Air Headquarter" to "Ail headquarter." Again i called them and they remove they news hehehehehehe

I will charge in $$ because i am working in US offshore firm and my personal clients only belongs to US :P just 2 clients of mine belong to my country lol

If i will make website for Paksitan Army so that my very first few steps about website is the 3D Logo (animated/rotate Logo) of Pakistan Armyso that when anyone open website in very first page u will see 3D rotating logo of Pakistan Army with hardcore War style background just like (Modern Warfare II Game Rangers rotating logo with hardcore background while loading map (in Single player). Over main page Enter Button available (at bottom line) so that when click on Enter website of Military will b open. I will make website layout for Pakistan army or Pakistan Airforce soon.

Anyone of you guyz in ISPR ?? if i am really interested to make Pakistan Airforce Army website.

My normally charges of website (only design) 2000-3000$ depends on Time hour work + pages (that how many pages required.

Why on God's earth would you or some one else try and do some thing like that ?

Personal advice, NEVER EVER try to even propose any thing. ( Ask me how I know that !!)

I appreciate the people who did this much, you have NO idea what trouble they went through to even get this up and running.

Why on God's earth would you or some one else try and do some thing like that ?

Personal advice, NEVER EVER try to even propose any thing. ( Ask me how I know that !!)

I appreciate the people who did this much, you have NO idea what trouble they went through to even get this up and running.

lol confuzed ... telme ur story man lol

hey why dont u guys make a movie on that in LOLLYW:blink::blink:D,so every one could see his story and maybe it win OSCAR,who knows.:lol:
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom