What's new

New movie on 26/11 Attacks - "Hotel Mumbai"

Yawn. It was. Did we tell you not to come till the 7th? When you are ruled for over 5000 years, you tend to have some insecurities.

The region exists because of the river. There would be no Egyptian civilization without the Nile. And the Indus flow in controlled by India. We have been utilizing the water as we please and you have twiddled your thumbs in front of various Commissions and Courts. Use your nukes, who is stopping you?
Pakistani are so confused that some claim that even if u do nuke attack on pak the damage we inflicted if of no match on the other hand some pakistani will prove that how islam a d pakistani are peaceful.
It's this confusion that led to destruction of pakistan and wil di same in future.
They still are confused why was this country created.
Urdoo is not spoken in any part but was declared national language it's like we declare russian or spanish aa national language of india.
National anteme is in pertian language ,another sign of confusion.
Pak was made on 2 nation theory but majority muslim said no wa cannot live with them, wow.
How many pakistani can read or write punjabi script, none but it's majority spoken language.

Pakistani are so confused that some claim that even if u do nuke attack on pak the damage we inflicted if of no match on the other hand some pakistani will prove that how islam a d pakistani are peaceful.
It's this confusion that led to destruction of pakistan and wil di same in future.
Urdoo is not spoken in any part but was declared national language it's like we declare russian or spanish aa national language of india.
Pak was made on 2 nation theory but majority muslim said no wa cannot live with them, wow.
How many pakistani can read or write punjabi script, none but it's majority spoken language.
I think Punjabi has 2 scripts - Gurmukhi and Shahmukhi. The later is used in Pak. Yes, the Urdu fixation is absurd though. They somehow claim to be heirs of the Mughal empire. And even wanted a "Mughal Corridor" connecting East and West Pakistan. If wishes were horses...

Hindus didn't encounter Muslims until the 8th century, so I'll tell you again, you (Indians) did not rule over us (Muslims) for 5,000 years.

And the river originates in Tibet, and mostly flows in Pakistan.

We don't care, so long as you don't starve us. Do that, and you'll have to deal with nuclear burn.
Aren't you claiming you are already starving. So use your nukes. If you have the guts.

We ruled over that region and it's inhabitants for 5000 years - couldnt care less which faith they subscribed to.

Urdoo is not spoken in any part but was declared national language

Because it's been the historical lingua franca for Muslims of the region since the Mughals. The language itself was made by the Delhi Sultanate, who were also Muslim, just like us. Make no mistake, being Muslim is our primary identity.

You stupid monkey, it's in Urdu. It just so happens that pure Urdu sounds more like Farsi than your Tamil crap.

More Muslims live in Pakistan than India lol. And if you think Muslims in India are such proud Bhartis, why are almost none of them serving in the Indian army? Why do so many of them such as @AfrazulMandal consider themselves Muslim first?

Lmao we write Punjabi in Shahmukhi, as it's supposed to be written. Not with your Tamil scribbles.

@Jaanbaz @lastofthepatriots

This guy is by far the thickest Bharti I've ever come across.

They somehow claim to be heirs of the Mughal empire.

Because that's what we are. Pakistan is the successor-state to the Muslim empires of the region. Syed Ahmed Khan, the first person to envision Pakistan, was himself from Delhi when it was under Mughal rule, and came from a long line of Mughal aristocrats.

Aren't you claiming you are already starving.

No, I'm not.

We ruled over that region and it's inhabitants for 5000 years

No you didn't. For most of history, the Indus has been a separate entity to Bharat.

Because it's been the historical lingua franca for Muslims of the region since the Mughals. The language itself was made by the Delhi Sultanate, who were also Muslim, just like us. Make no mistake, being Muslim is our primary identity.

You stupid monkey, it's in Urdu. It just so happens that pure Urdu sounds more like Farsi than your Tamil crap.

More Muslims live in Pakistan than India lol. And if you think Muslims in India are such proud Bhartis, why are almost none of them serving in the Indian army? Why do so many of them such as @AfrazulMandal consider themselves Muslim first?

Lmao we write Punjabi in Shahmukhi, as it's supposed to be written. Not with your Tamil scribbles.

@Jaanbaz @lastofthepatriots

This guy is by far the thickest Bharti I've ever come across.

Because that's what we are. Pakistan is the successor-state to the Muslim empires of the region. Syed Ahmed Khan, the first person to envision Pakistan, was himself from Delhi when it was under Mughal rule, and came from a long line of Mughal aristocrats.

No, I'm not.

No you didn't. For most of history, the Indus has been a separate entity to Bharat.
Your SC says we are already stopping your water
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...an-tv-shows-accusing-neighbour-cutting-water/

Indus flows through India. The lower riparian is irrelevant.

It will still be a better story to tell rather than saying a bunch of kids stoned the mighty indian army away from Kashmir.

Well that is the argument that institutions should be stronger regardless of the face of the enterprise.

its stuff like this that gets me banned you know lol
I really wanna talk about kids, bullets and collateral in this conflict of ours but the mods here are not as .......'numb' when it comes to that topic. Let's keep the topics 18+ my friend.

I really wanna talk about kids, bullets and collateral in this conflict of ours but the mods here are not as .......'numb' when it comes to that topic. Let's keep the topics 18+ my friend.

That does not Stop India from killing 9 and 13 year old in kashmir.

Once back in time, Indian asked Pakistan cricket team to have a match & bet Kashmir, whoever wins take Kashmir. Pakistani cricket team said, SURE. The bet is on.

Later, the paper tiger with big talk, backed off. :D
I bet it wasn't the Indian gov though. Probably the reason smarter and wiser men than me run the country :enjoy:
Imagine the embarrassment if any government gives a good chunk of one's country to the enemy on a platter.

That does not Stop India from killing 9 and 13 year old in kashmir.
We don't have Pakistani mods in Kashmir, do we?

You need to do something about your Pakistan obsession.

Good to see even Aussie movies exposing Pakistan perfidy for an English speaking international audience.
I am sure Hollywood cant be far behind.

Indian propaganda in the guise of Australia. Even in this game, India cannot own up to its actions and refuse to fight with honor like men.

This is why Pakistan beats you again and again.

Duplicity and conniving actions can only get you so far.

Indus flows through India. The lower riparian is irrelevant.

You mean occupied Kashmir, which is Pakistan according both us and Kashmiris.

I don't care what he says, if we were about to starve we know full well Pakistan would try to take India down with us.

Most of it flows through Pakistan, and it starts in Tibet. It's not yours bindi boy.
LOL - so far the Pak gems have been

Ok, the PPP Govt said Bombay attacks have a Pak hand - but Zardari was an Indian agent
Ok, Nawaz Sharif was also an Indian agent
What Pak SC says - we don't care
What UN says - they are Indian agents

LOL - you do realize that the main source of the Indus is the Zanskar which originates in India. It is an Indian river - the lower riparian - we don't care whether it is Pakistan or Bangladesh - it doesn't matter to us.

We ruled over that region and it's inhabitants for 5000 years - couldnt care less which faith they subscribed to.

We ruled ourselves or were united with empires from Greece, Persia, Iranis, Afghanistan, Arabs, Huns, and Turks.

It was very rare for us to be part of any Gangetic civilizations.

Hinduism wasn’t around in its current form 5,000 years ago. It became a proper religion only during the Islamic conquest due to people like Kabir.

You are claiming the history of another civilization and race.

I assume you are referring to Rajputs of Punjab, who you know all too well didn’t care a damn about caste or religion which Gangetics held as their bread and butter.

LOL - so far the Pak gems have been

Ok, the PPP Govt said Bombay attacks have a Pak hand - but Zardari was an Indian agent
Ok, Nawaz Sharif was also an Indian agent
What Pak SC says - we don't care
What UN says - they are Indian agents

LOL - you do realize that the main source of the Indus is the Zanskar which originates in India. It is an Indian river - the lower riparian - we don't care whether it is Pakistan or Bangladesh - it doesn't matter to us.

How does it concern you if we oppose Nawaz and Zardari spineless behaviors in front of US and India?

It is our country and we can criticize our failed leadership.

N and PPP refused to defend Kashmiris and also refused to bring attention to Indian terrorism against Pakistan. In addition, they took every opportunity to malign our military.

This makes them traitors to most Pakistanis. The views of Pakistanis is what matters most to us.

We don’t give a damn what an enemy and hostile state like India thinks.

Back
Top Bottom