What's new

New movie on 26/11 Attacks - "Hotel Mumbai"

whats with all these movies launching just before election

doc on modi
uri the sirgkal ejeculation
then some accidental pm
and now a movie on 26/11

bollywood trying to fk with sabji fed brains?
No offense. But Pakistan also is allowing these movies shown in their theaters. Except uri.

Ancient Rajputana was centered around Punjab, and included parts of Kashmir, Sindh, Rajasthan.

Punjab is both the bread basket and the kingmaker of this whole region, as it has always been.

They won through corruption and bullying tactics.

When the military stepped in and there was judicial oversight, PTI came out on top.

N and PPP are a thing of the past.

Indians need to make a movie about it, then it will become fact. Lol.

This makes me laugh. Historical revisionism at work.

poster.jpg
no point arguing with cute logical indians! you give them facts they will give you bs please just accept vedic fact that gujrat is where world began gujrat is cradle of civilaxation and modi is the messiah that will fix everything wrong in this world today!

No offense. But Pakistan also is allowing these movies shown in their theaters. Except uri.
hamaray mulk wallon na decide kar lia hai past ka huur chotiap ka record break karain gay!

i feel ashamed when i see these chotias line up and pay good money to watch indian indian filth!

no point arguing with cute logical indians! you give them facts they will give you bs please just accept vedic fact that gujrat is where world began gujrat is cradle of civilaxation and modi is the messiah that will fix everything wrong in this world today!

hamaray mulk wallon na decide kar lia hai past ka huur chotiap ka record break karain gay!

i feel ashamed when i see these chotias line up and pay good money to watch indian indian filth!
The steady decline of the Muslim world makes this possible.

Including 25% in J&K - nice to see a Pak poster admitting that J&K is in India. But let's not deviate.
Haha. You know half you Kashmir is in Pakistan and other occupied one is in India ...

Yes, India wasn't prepared for such attacks. The "kids" did show a lot of ahem "bravery" in attacking civilians including women and children. They did fold like a pack of cards when equally well equipped foes were flown in and begged for their lives in court.
You can't say weren't prepared . An army can't make such lame excuses . Okay .

The movie is about a terrorist incident happened in Mumbai carried out by Pakistanis , how can you say there will be no Indians.....
Like those carried out by US in Afghanistan

You can't say weren't prepared . An army can't make such lame excuses . Okay .
I don't know how it is in Pakistan but the job of securing a city in India is not that of the Army.

He didn't insult any rape victims or women . It's how you see it .
Read it again. He did.

whats with all these movies launching just before election

doc on modi
uri the sirgkal ejeculation
then some accidental pm
and now a movie on 26/11

bollywood trying to fk with sabji fed brains?
Yes, Bollywood now owns Australia.

I don't know how it is in Pakistan but the job of securing a city in India is not that of the Army.

Read it again. He did.

Yes, Bollywood now owns Australia.
Really don't wanna argue with you . If we wanna bring up we good also say about ( Gujrat riots ) , it was a state Terrorism. But world is moving forward so dwelling in the past ain't gonna help .

Gujurat, you mean the backwater Ganga village which pretends to be IVC?

Gujurat produced the biggest number of megalomaniacs and brutal villains in the history of the subcontinent. Gandhi, Patel, Modi for a few.

I have no problems with the rest of Indians’ identity except these Austroloids pretending to be Northerners.

:rofl:

Gujurat produced the biggest number of megalomaniacs and brutal villains in the history of the subcontinent. Gandhi, Patel, Modi for a few.

I have no problems with the rest of Indians’ identity except these Austroloids pretending to be Northerners.

shsh please i told you earlier dont talk facts supa boys go crazy!!

modi teaches them you are supa and ivc started from gujrat ivc leaders drank tea at modis chia ka dhabba and gave him mission to makr babooni nation great;

Wasnt Jinnah a Gujju too?

An evidence was never provided and frankly the attitude towards that never changes in India. An average Indian is satisfied by the Pakistani boogeyman who gets all the blame but is never proved to be the actual perpetrator.

Enough evidence has been given.
https://m.economictimes.com/news/po...n-sushilkumar-shinde/articleshow/26420421.cms

In any court of law in any democratic country, the level of evidence provided would have been enough to punish the guilty, not in pakistan though.
After all, pakistan allows terrorists to contest elections.

Bogeyman? Pakistan is not a bogeyman, pakistan is an itch, now China is a bogeyman.

We live in a post modern world where crime is easily tracked at a tip of a button yet the biggest attack on Indians has been hushed up for political rhetoric. Don't you think Indians deserve to know whose killing them and for what?

Rubbish.
We do know who is killing unarmed civilians through terrorism, its pakistan.
It was widely reported and confirmed by neutral sources i.e. legitimate government sources of other countries, that pakistan indeed is the culprit of Mumbai attacks, whereas only pakistanis and no name conspiracy theorists are the only ones saying otherwise.
It is far more likely that Pakistan, a country recognized by the world to host famous terrorists and terrorist organizations did 26/11.

Also, I suggest you look up how many crimes remain unsolved even in countries with the best criminal justice system.

This is not conjecture. Indian footprint in proxy wars is documented from Syria to Afghanistan with CIA factbook stating use of Indian weapons by ISIS and MOAB attack which killed more than a dozen RAW operatives embedded with ISIS.

Your riposte here is the literal definition of conjecture.

You know what's not conjecture?
An intergovernmental organisation for controlling terrorism greylisted pakistan for its non complaince in not supporting terrorism; also, a former pakistan COAS, CJS, Prime Minister, Defence Minister and President saying on tape that pakistan supports terrorists.
Your dry rhetoric and actual conjecture falls flat in front to these facts.

Also, some hearsay and half-truths doesn't equate to India supporting ISIS. LOL.
Similary how the Japanese don't support ISIS just because the latter use the former's Toyota trucks nor does Switzerland supports ISIS just coz some bombs have commercially available Swiss electronics.

I suggest you actually read the CAR report.
From non terrorist countries like India, ISIS are mostly using readily available commercial products to make the said weapons and not readymade weapons. :lol:.

But, devil is always in the details, you know from which country, controlled equipment namely ACTUAL WEAPONS do go to the ISIS?
YOU GUESSED IT, ITS PAKISTAN.

Asper the CAR report, POF produced ammo and FN FALs in ISIS hands were traced back to pakistan, whereas Indian equipment in ISIS hands were basically commercial equipment like detonating cords, safety fuses and the like used by construction companies and oil and natural gas exploration companies and sold to the same of countries like Turkey, Lebanon, etc, possibly from whom ISIS had procured, i.e. through 3rd parties.

Bet that Indophobic jingoistic pakistani news article didn't say that.:D

As for the MOAB strike, the people who died were majority muslims recruited by ISIS, which does happen, and I don't how you lot came up with them being R&AW without an ounce of proof. Correlation ain't causation. "Raaa ki sazish" being responsible for all the ills of pakistan, now that's a bogeyman.

And since you brought up ISIS, there are more pakistani recruits in ISIS than Indian recruits.
IMG_20190116_173218.png

Also, as per Pew Research, Pakistanis were the only people among muslims from other muslim nations to disproportionately have no definite opinion on ISIS.
FT_15.11.17_isis_views.png

And since you have made it clear that you believe the CIA.
Here's what they think AND KNOW about you.
https://www.cia.gov/library/center-...-studies/studies/vol-59-no-1/Wrong-Enemy.html

Well Rafale deals takes away billions of dollars which could uplift the poor and is not transparent. Thus making it a prime example of state sponsored financial terrorism.

Enough with the concern trolling bro, please don't insult everyone's intelligence here, we all know you lot don't care about the poor in India. You barely care about your own.

We don't need pakistanis preaching to us about our own poor, India is a BRICS nation, one of the fastest growing economies in the world and among the developing nations one of the fastest in reducing poverty.

We don't need people spending more than us in defence as a % of their gdp to tell us how we are trying to defend our nation.
And likewise we don't need pakistanis preaching to us about transparency either when pakistan is a hotbed for opaque governance and military coups.

And again, you are using the term financial terrorism incorrectly, I suggest you, as the kids say, "Google it".

Last edited:
Enough evidence has been given.
https://m.economictimes.com/news/po...n-sushilkumar-shinde/articleshow/26420421.cms

In any court of law in any democratic country, the level of evidence provided would have been enough to punish the guilty, not in pakistan though.
After all, pakistan allows terrorists to contest elections.

Bogeyman? Pakistan is not a bogeyman, pakistan is an itch, now China is a bogeyman.

Rubbish.
We do know who is killing unarmed civilians through terrorism, its pakistan.
It was widely reported and confirmed by neutral sources i.e. legitimate government sources of other countries, that pakistan indeed is the culprit of Mumbai attacks, whereas only pakistanis and no name conspiracy theorists are the only ones saying otherwise.
It is far more likely that Pakistan, a country recognized by the world to host famous terrorists and terrorist organizations did 26/11.

Also, I suggest you look up how many crimes remain unsolved even in countries with the best criminal justice system.

Your riposte here is the literal definition of conjecture.

You know what's not conjecture?
An intergovernmental organisation for controlling terrorism greylisted pakistan for its non complaince in not supporting terrorism; also, a former pakistan COAS, CJS, Prime Minister, Defence Minister and President saying on tape that pakistan supports terrorists.
Your dry rhetoric and actual conjecture falls flat in front to these facts.

Also, some hearsay and half-truths doesn't equate to India supporting ISIS. LOL.
Similary how the Japanese don't support ISIS just because the latter use the former's Toyota trucks nor does Switzerland supports ISIS just coz some bombs have commercially available Swiss electronics.

I suggest you actually read the CAR report.
From non terrorist countries like India, ISIS are mostly using readily available commercial products to make the said weapons and not readymade weapons. :lol:.

But, devil is always in the details, you know from which country, controlled equipment namely ACTUAL WEAPONS do go to the ISIS?
YOU GUESSED IT, ITS PAKISTAN.
POF produced ammo and FN FALs in ISIS hands were traced back to pakistan, whereas Indian equipment in ISIS hands were basically commercial equipment like detonating cords, safety fuses and the like used by construction companies and oil and natural gas exploration companies and sold to the same of countries like Turkey, Lebanon, etc, possibly from whom ISIS had procured, i.e. through 3rd parties.

Bet that Indophobic jingoistic pakistani news article didn't say that.:D

As for the MOAB strike, the people who died were majority muslims recruited by ISIS, which does happen, and I don't how you lot came up with them being R&AW without an ounce of proof. Correlation ain't causation. "Raaa ki sazish" being responsible for all the ills of pakistan, now that's a bogeyman.

And since you brought up ISIS, there are more pakistani recruits in ISIS than Indian recruits.
View attachment 533211

Also, as per Pew Research, Pakistanis were the only people among muslims from other muslim nations to disproportionately have no definite opinion on ISIS.
View attachment 533210

And since you have made it clear that you believe the CIA.
Here's what they think AND KNOW about you.
https://www.cia.gov/library/center-...-studies/studies/vol-59-no-1/Wrong-Enemy.html

Enough with the concern trolling bro, please don't insult everyone's intelligence here, we all know you lot don't care about the poor in India. You barely care about your own.

We don't need pakistanis preaching to us about our own poor, India is a BRICS nation, one of the fastest growing economies in the world and among the developing nations one of the fastest in reducing poverty.

We don't need people spending more than us in defence as a % of their gdp to tell us how we are trying to defend our nation.
And likewise we don't need pakistanis preaching to us about transparency either when pakistan is a hotbed for opaque governance and military coups.

And again, you are using the term financial terrorism incorrectly, I suggest you, as the kids say, "Google it".

are you done regurgitating propaganda?

Back
Top Bottom