What's new

New movie on 26/11 Attacks - "Hotel Mumbai"

We ruled ourselves or were united with empires from Greece, Persia, Iranis, Afghanistan, Arabs, Huns, and Turks.

It was very rare for us to be part of any Gangetic civilizations.

Hinduism wasn’t around in its current form 5,000 years ago. It became a proper religion only during the Islamic conquest due to people like Kabir.

You are claiming the history of another civilization and race.

I assume you are referring to Rajputs of Punjab, who you know all too well didn’t care a damn about caste or religion which Gangetics held as their bread and butter.

How does it concern you if we oppose Nawaz and Zardari spineless behaviors in front of US and India?

It is our country and we can criticize our failed leadership.

N and PPP refused to defend Kashmiris and also refused to bring attention to Indian terrorism against Pakistan. In addition, they took every opportunity to malign our military.

This makes them traitors to most Pakistanis. The views of Pakistanis is what matters most to us.

We don’t give a damn what an enemy and hostile state like India thinks.

Hinduism is 5000 years old - and yes, it is ever evolving - it has never been a static faith.
Rajputs are from Rajasthan and some from Gujarat - if some moron from Punjab claims he is a Rajput - his ancestors either emigrated from one of these 2 states or he is lying.

I was referring to the fact that when it was shown that successive Govts. of Pak have admitted to 26/11 - I was told Sharif and Zardari were Indian agents. Whom you elect or not is your business. We can only refer you to what your elected officials say.

From your own link -
The Zanskar River, which flows into the Indus in Ladakh, has a greater volume of water than the Indus itself before that point.[21]

Rajputs are from Rajasthan and some from Gujarat

Ancient Rajputana was centered around Punjab, and included parts of Kashmir, Sindh, Rajasthan.

Punjab is both the bread basket and the kingmaker of this whole region, as it has always been.

I was referring to the fact that when it was shown that successive Govts. of Pak have admitted to 26/11 - I was told Sharif and Zardari were Indian agents. Whom you elect or not is your business. We can only refer you to what your elected officials say.

They won through corruption and bullying tactics.

When the military stepped in and there was judicial oversight, PTI came out on top.

N and PPP are a thing of the past.

Indians need to make a movie about it, then it will become fact. Lol.

This makes me laugh. Historical revisionism at work.

poster.jpg

From your own link -
The Zanskar River, which flows into the Indus in Ladakh, has a greater volume of water than the Indus itself before that point.[21]

Dot-head, I was referring to where it originates from. Like it or not, it doesn't start in India, most of it flows through Pakistan, and the Indus region is almost entirely in Pakistan.

Even the part of India it does flow through is disputed territory, and a part of the Indus (unlike most of India). Most Kashmiris (my great-grandmother included) would probably want to spit at you for trying to associate yourselves with their history. If the current situation reveals anything, it's that they hate you lol.

Rajputs are from Rajasthan and some from Gujarat - if some moron from Punjab claims he is a Rajput - his ancestors either emigrated from one of these 2 states or he is lying.

Rajputs don't "originate" from anywhere. The term Rajput just connotates multiple clans/tribes that historically ruled over parts of the Indian sub-continent and tended to intermarry with each other due to equal status. The earliest people to use the title might have come from Rajasthan, but it's not like every single Rajput tribe/clan is going to come from there.

And if you insist on taking things back to their origins, most Rajput clans/tribes seem to be descended from Central Asians who conquered the region and eventually converted to Hinduism (e.g the Huna people).

A similar thing can be said for Gujjars and Jats (except they weren't usually rulers, they were mixed), i.e they're just a mix of different clans who intermarried with each other and tended to occupy a similar position (nomadic pastoralism and peasantry, with some being Kshatriyas).

No you didn't. For most of history, the Indus has been a separate entity to Bharat.
I must point out that this is not correct.

What is correct is that it was Islam that ENDED Bharat. Or at least divorced Indus from Bharat. :D
Hindus even today cry over Panini, Harappa, Mohenjodaro, Kautilya, Takshashila etc. :haha:

Also note that there are many sarkari Musalmans in India too. I would not count them greater than 10% of our population though.

Hinduism is 5000 years old - and yes, it is ever evolving - it has never been a static faith.
Some more pin pricks and you will call it a way of life. :lol:

I must point out that this IS correct. The Indus has been separated from Hindustan for most of history. Even during the time of Rasulullah (peace be upon him), the Indus was called Sindh and it was recognised as a distinct region to Bharat (Hind).

What is correct is that it was Islam that ENDED Bharat. Or at least divorced Indus from Bharat.

Islam divorced the Indus from Hinduism, permanently (although it was already on the decline). Not Bharat. There was never a marriage between those two to divorce in the first place.

Also note that there are many sarkari Musalmans in India too. I would not count them greater than 10% of our population though.

I think they're much bigger than that. It's okay though, we have some in Pakistan too.

What is correct is that it was Islam that ENDED Bharat. Or at least divorced Indus from Bharat. :D
Hindus even today cry over Panini, Harappa, Mohenjodaro, Kautilya, Takshashila etc. :haha:

Some more pin pricks and you will call it a way of life. :lol:

Brother, India and Bangladesh have much more in common with each other than they do with Pakistan.

Laughably, we never hear them saying Bangladesh and India are one country.

This difference of Pakistan is owing to the racial and historic heritage of the Indus. We have mixed with and absorbed many foreigners since the first Central Asian migrations.

This does not mean we are enemies or despise each other, it doesn’t have to be this way.

Especially among Muslims, we can respect each other and the differences between Us.

Dot-head, I was referring to where it originates from. Like it or not, it doesn't start in India, most of it flows through Pakistan, and the Indus region is almost entirely in Pakistan.

Even the part of India it does flow through is disputed territory, and a part of the Indus (unlike most of India). Most Kashmiris (my great-grandmother included) would probably want to spit at you for trying to associate yourselves with their history. If the current situation reveals anything, it's that they hate you lol.

Rajputs don't "originate" from anywhere. The term Rajput just connotates multiple clans/tribes that historically ruled over parts of the Indian sub-continent and tended to intermarry with each other due to equal status. The earliest people to use the title might have come from Rajasthan, but it's not like every single Rajput tribe/clan is going to come from there.

And if you insist on taking things back to their origins, most Rajput clans/tribes seem to be descended from Central Asians who conquered the region and eventually converted to Hinduism (e.g the Huna people).

A similar thing can be said for Gujjars and Jats (except they weren't usually rulers, they were mixed), i.e they're just a mix of different clans who intermarried with each other and tended to occupy a similar position (nomadic pastoralism and peasantry, with some being Kshatriyas).
Callus head, it doesn't matter what the lower riparian thinks. It will always be at our mercy.

Most Kashmiris would laugh at you lot. Spitting on you would be considered insulting their spit.

Rajputs are from Rajasthan - no need to tag along for the ride.

Ancient Rajputana was centered around Punjab, and included parts of Kashmir, Sindh, Rajasthan.

Punjab is both the bread basket and the kingmaker of this whole region, as it has always been.

They won through corruption and bullying tactics.

When the military stepped in and there was judicial oversight, PTI came out on top.

N and PPP are a thing of the past.

Indians need to make a movie about it, then it will become fact. Lol.

This makes me laugh. Historical revisionism at work.

poster.jpg
Rajputana centered around Punjab? Lol. Another gem to add to the nonsensical collection peddled.

It will always be at our mercy.

No it won't. We've got over 140 nukes, you can't afford to corner us anymore.

Most Kashmiris would laugh at you lot.

I've never met a single Kashmiri in my whole life who likes India. I've only met ones who like Pakistan or want independence. If they honestly liked you, IOK would be as peaceful as AK and GB.

Rajputs are from Rajasthan

Keep your head buried in the sand, we'll just continue to laugh at you alongside all the Punjabi Rajputs, e.g Janjuas.

Callus head, it doesn't matter what the lower riparian thinks. It will always be at our mercy.

Most Kashmiris would laugh at you lot. Spitting on you would be considered insulting their spit.

Rajputs are from Rajasthan - no need to tag along for the ride.

Rajputana centered around Punjab? Lol. Another gem to add to the nonsensical collection peddled.

Rajputs are from Central Asia, but based around Punjab for most of history. Lahore is our oldest city.

They did not form from the primordial ooze of the Rajastani desert. Lol.

I think I’ve entertained your snide remarks and over-inflated ego enough.

If you are going to troll, atleast have some class.

Rajput is a sanskrit name nothing to do with islam , muslims or yavans .....

upload_2019-1-15_16-53-25.png

Rajputs are mainly from Rajputana (Rajasthan) just FYI
Rajputs are from Central Asia, but based around Punjab for most of history. Lahore is our oldest city.

No it won't. We've got over 140 nukes, you can't afford to corner us anymore.

I've never met a single Kashmiri in my whole life who likes India. I've only met ones who like Pakistan or want independence. If they honestly liked you, IOK would be as peaceful as AK and GB.

Keep your head buried in the sand, we'll just continue to laugh at you alongside all the Punjabi Rajputs, e.g Janjuas.
Your SC says we already are. Link above.
Enjoy.

I've met enough Kashmiris who are proud Indians, have met enough who don't like the Army there. But all of them universally hate Pakistan. Understandably, they are the educated lot.

Lol @Punjabi rajputs. Coming up next. Punjabi Vikings I assume.

Lol lol.... Central Asia? Lahore? Hahhahaha. Man, even by your own standards of spouting rubbish, this sets a record.

Talk about having a massive inferiority complex. Lol.

Islam divorced the Indus from Hinduism, permanently
My point exactly.

Bharat as far as I know is defined as including Sindh. It probably didnot extend to all of Pakistan. Eventually Bharat will cease to exist like Mesopotamia or Persia did. Islam's ascendency is without question.

whats with all these movies launching just before election

doc on modi
uri the sirgkal ejeculation
then some accidental pm
and now a movie on 26/11

bollywood trying to fk with sabji fed brains?

Back
Top Bottom