What's new

New movie on 26/11 Attacks - "Hotel Mumbai"

@Retired Troll this guy should not be banned for at least a whole month. He single handily handled Indian posters in this thread. :lol

Last time somebody said that. I was banned the next day. So is it a compliment or a curse? You decide haha

Strawman argument.

Your anecdote about diwali crackers has nothing to do with terrorism emanating from pakistan.

And evidence was provided, but of course nothing will be enough for perpetrators being asked to punish themselves.

And again, that is just your opinion that it was home grown, "Indian terrorism" isn't talked internationally as it does not exist, I understand your need to say so in front of an Indian but c'mon, no one believes that ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Pakistan on the other hand has hosted prolific terrorists, terrorist organizations, internationally recognized terrorists can contest elections, and offshoots of terrorist organizations supported by PA and ISI in pak kill pakistanis, while your country's premier is on tape agreeing to this.

So no, you are not asking for a leap of faith here, you are asking for the impossible.

I reiterated my question, as it was a typo.

Also Rafale deal is not financial terrorism as its process does not affect anyone but India.

I suggest you do a little more reading into what it actually means.

An evidence was never provided and frankly the attitude towards that never changes in India. An average Indian is satisfied by the Pakistani boogeyman who gets all the blame but is never proved to be the actual perpetrator.

We live in a post modern world where crime is easily tracked at a tip of a button yet the biggest attack on Indians has been hushed up for political rhetoric. Don't you think Indians deserve to know whose killing them and for what?

This is not conjecture. Indian footprint in proxy wars is documented from Syria to Afghanistan with CIA factbook stating use of Indian weapons by ISIS and MOAB attack which killed more than a dozen RAW operatives embedded with ISIS.

Well Rafale deals takes away billions of dollars which could uplift the poor and is not transparent. Thus making it a prime example of state sponsored financial terrorism.

What evidences ?
That India is remotely related to APS attack .... please share ....
How irrational. We have given the evidences & RAW was involved in this attack. When you realized your unnecessary whining isn’t coming to its end but you still have to defend it, you are bluntly lying & putting false accusations on Pakistan army? That too for the crime your countrymen has done?
You guys can stoop to any level.

@Retired Troll unbanned for a whole month?
If I could, i would bet Kashmir against that.

It will still be a better story to tell rather than saying a bunch of kids stoned the mighty indian army away from Kashmir.

Depends on the person :D

Well that is the argument that institutions should be stronger regardless of the face of the enterprise.

its stuff like this that gets me banned you know lol

Chacha abhi yahi uljhe ho it’s been 24 hours ... Mumbai to evedence to ISIS to Kashmir to cricket match to Rafale........
Last time somebody said that. I was banned the next day. So is it a compliment or a curse? You decide haha

An evidence was never provided and frankly the attitude towards that never changes in India. An average Indian is satisfied by the Pakistani boogeyman who gets all the blame but is never proved to be the actual perpetrator.

We live in a post modern world where crime is easily tracked at a tip of a button yet the biggest attack on Indians has been hushed up for political rhetoric. Don't you think Indians deserve to know whose killing them and for what?

This is not conjecture. Indian footprint in proxy wars is documented from Syria to Afghanistan with CIA factbook stating use of Indian weapons by ISIS and MOAB attack which killed more than a dozen RAW operatives embedded with ISIS.

Well Rafale deals takes away billions of dollars which could uplift the poor and is not transparent. Thus making it a prime example of state sponsored financial terrorism.

Watch ur 12 !
People are angry with u and my champu got interesting stories:lol:

How irrational. We have given the evidences & RAW was involved in this attack. When you realized your unnecessary whining isn’t coming to its end but you still have to defend it, you are bluntly lying & putting false accusations on Pakistan army? That too for the crime your countrymen has done?
You guys can stoop to any level.

we have given evidences . lol . Please get a mental health check done if you think so .

we have given evidences . lol . Please get a mental health check done if you think so .
Those aren't called evidences .
Have u ever let us to interrogate ajaml kasab .
Let our officals meet him

Your monkey is with us and we'll let u eat his minced meat

Those aren't called evidences .
Have u ever let us to interrogate ajaml kasab .
Let our officals meet him

Your monkey is with us and we'll let u eat his minced meat

Read before frothing and you would make more sense .

Back
Top Bottom