What's new

New movie on 26/11 Attacks - "Hotel Mumbai"

Increasing fortunes? Global popularity? Of Pakistan? That is some incredible hallucogenic you been imbibing.

5bdfbf8ea1eb0.jpg

5bf5506a33eea.jpg

1807179-image-1537375084-820-640x480.png

5ba273dad499f.jpg

Pakistan-PM-Imran-Khan-Gets-A-Warm-Welcome-By-Turkish-President-Tayyip-Erdo%C4%9Fan-16388.jpg

Mohammad%20Bin%20Zayed6_resources1.jpg

1849745-imranuae-1542556022-232-640x480.jpg

DtPZh9qWoAAjv83-1024x683.jpg

Enjoy. Feel the burn.

F160636~p.eps-650.jpg

Regardless.

The point is the certificate was issued a full 6 years after he died. :rofl:

We all know, no amount of proof will be enough for pakistanis but here you go, the recordings of the communication between terrorists with their pakistani handlers.

Strawman arguments by pakistanis to hide your guilt.

What does affected by terrorism have to do with engaging in terrorism?
Look at the FATF greylist, countries you mentioned aren't in the FATF greylists but pakistan is.

Musharraf accepting on camera that pakistan uses terrorists as non state actors.

So anything is possible but the fact that India has a homegrown terror problem which resulted in Mumbai debacle?

FATF has more to do with financial transparency than terrorism. Its for financial terrorism.

So anything is possible but the fact that India has a homegrown terror problem which resulted in Mumbai debacle?

That's just your opinion.
From the Brits to the Americans all confirm the pakistani hand in 26/11.

I understand the need to doubt some events, but there are those that are so apparent with so many sources confirming a single perpetrator(pakistan in this case) that it becomes counterintuitive to say otherwise.
Unless of course you are the perpetrator then you have a reason to say no to any proof that is shown to you.

FATF has more to do with financial transparency than terrorism. Its for financial terrorism.

What in all hell has financial terrorism got to do with FATF? :what:

FATF has indeed more to do with terrorism.
And financing is the single most effective method of spreading terrorism and using terrorists as non state actors, hence why pakistan is greylisted by FATF.

http://www.fatf-gafi.org/about/whatwedo/

That's just your opinion.
From the Brits to the Americans all confirm the pakistani hand in 26/11.

I understand the need to doubt some events, but there are those that are so apparent with so many sources confirming a single perpetrator(pakistan in this case) that it becomes counterintuitive to say otherwise.
Unless of course you are the perpetrator then you have a reason to say no to any proof that is shown to you.

Apparent are those events which are provided evidence for.

There is undocumented smuggling from Indian side to Pakistani side and sometimes even vice versa. For example: 2018 14th August Celebrations, i saw diwali firecrackers being used.

So try and understand that not only Indians died in that terrible incident, but Indians were responsible for their killing. Now that is one scary leap of faith for any Indian and i do not mind that you constantly must deny it and blame Pakistan. We do not charge you for this service so enjoy.

Wht the hell is financial terrorism? :what:

FATF has indeed more to do with terrorism.
And financing is the single most effective method of spreading terrorism and using terrorists as non state actors, hence why pakistan is greylisted by FATF.

http://www.fatf-gafi.org/about/whatwedo/

What is financial terrorism?

Hmmm something like the recent Rafale deal

Apparent are those events which are provided evidence for.

There is undocumented smuggling from Indian side to Pakistani side and sometimes even vice versa. For example: 2018 14th August Celebrations, i saw diwali firecrackers being used.

So try and understand that not only Indians died in that terrible incident, but Indians were responsible for their killing. Now that is one scary leap of faith for any Indian and i do not mind that you constantly must deny it and blame Pakistan. We do not charge you for this service so enjoy.

Strawman argument.

Your anecdote about diwali crackers has nothing to do with terrorism emanating from pakistan.

And evidence was provided, but of course nothing will be enough for perpetrators being asked to punish themselves.

And again, that is just your opinion that it was home grown, "Indian terrorism" isn't talked internationally as it does not exist, I understand your need to say so in front of an Indian but c'mon, no one believes that ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Pakistan on the other hand has hosted prolific terrorists, terrorist organizations, while your country's premier is on tape agreeing to this, internationally recognized terrorists can contest elections in pakistan, offshoots of terrorist organizations supported by PA and ISI in pak kill pakistanis, and only recently PA had invited a pro Taliban politician to some event.

So no, you are not asking for a leap of faith here, you are asking for the impossible.

What is financial terrorism?

Hmmm something like the recent Rafale deal

I reiterated my question, as it was a typo.

Also Rafale deal is not financial terrorism as its process does not affect anyone but India.

I suggest you do a little more reading into what it actually means.

Last edited:
Pakistan army killed their own kids in Peshawar School so that they can wail infront of the world.

How irrational. We have given the evidences & RAW was involved in this attack. When you realized your unnecessary whining isn’t coming to its end but you still have to defend it, you are bluntly lying & putting false accusations on Pakistan army? That too for the crime your countrymen has done?
You guys can stoop to any level.

Back
Top Bottom