What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it was damaged just this year and construction has not been restarted. Just shows the level of tolerance in Pakistan.
It will go ahead as planned. Relax. We're still in a Covid crisis fyi. Don't get your knickers in a twist. You're not getting a visit visa anyway.

As for "ayodhya mosque", that got wrecked in 1992 by your kind and will not come back until your ideology is destroyed.

It will go ahead as planned. Relax. We're still in a Covid crisis fyi. Don't get your knickers in a twist. You're not getting a visit visa anyway.

As for "ayodhya mosque", that got wrecked in 1992 by your kind and will not come back until your ideology is destroyed.
h
The Ayodhya mosque is being rebuilt by my kind. When is the Krishna temple going to be built by your kind?

Thanks. Nice display of Pakistani tolerance.
Why did you think we would tolerate your extremist filth in Pakistan anyway? Pakistani mandirs are for Pakistani Hindus or proven non-hindutva visitors from abroad. Not in a million years will you come near one.

P.s. Pakistani government is paying a third of the Krishna Mandir's cost.

India should halt construction of its terror structure built on a destroyed masjid in Ayodhya and rebuild the babri masjid and then come and talk about religious tolerance. What a joke that you even suggest India understands this most basic of secular and democratic values. If India wishes to cancel its Islamic history, go ahead, but kindly declare openly that you are a Hindu state instead of bobbling your head and saying "secular democracy" when white people ask you.

Why did you think we would tolerate your extremist filth in Pakistan anyway? Pakistani mandirs are for Pakistani Hindus or proven non-hindutva visitors from abroad. Not in a million years will you come near one.

P.s. Pakistani government is paying a third of the Krishna Mandir's cost.

India should halt construction of its terror structure built on a destroyed masjid in Ayodhya and rebuild the babri masjid and then come and talk about religious tolerance. What a joke that you even suggest India understands this most basic of secular and democratic values. If India wishes to cancel its Islamic history, go ahead, but kindly declare openly that you are a Hindu state instead of bobbling your head and saying "secular democracy" when white people ask you.

The Muslims of Ayodhya will have a better mosque than before and it will be 100 percent paid for by the Indian government.

How is that intolerant? No one has threatened to tear down the new mosque. Why would they? The dispute was over the site not the mosque.

Is the Krishna temple likewise being built on a site Muslims claim to be the birthplace of Mohammed?

They are building it without a dome or minaret. Do I even need to say anything [emoji38]
Dome is a byzantine architectural borrowing that has nothing to do with Islamic mosques,

Minaret is a Sassanid Zoroastrian temple borrowing that has nothing to do with Islam

Minaret also has it's original from Syriac Christian Towers that stood next to Churches.

And No, you do not need to say anything because in order to say anything you first need to have knowledge of what you are speaking of.

Good day.

The Muslims of Ayodhya will have a better mosque than before and it will be 100 percent paid for by the Indian government.

How is that intolerant? No one has threatened to tear down the new mosque. Why would they? The dispute was over the site not the mosque.

Is the Krishna temple likewise being built on a site Muslims claim to be the birthplace of Mohammed?
So what if some medieval Muslim built a mosque over Ram's temple? Does that mean that in 1992 in the modern era the so called secular republic can tear it down and undo his medieval act? Why are you applying medieval justice to a modern dilemma?

Someone will be justified in ripping your Mandir down and replacing it with another mosque, citing this medieval practice enabled by Delhi.

Did you follow the trial? Lord Ram himself was the plaintiff. Just let that sink in. In a 21st century secular republic, you have Ram himself represented in a court of law. Your nation is a mockery of democratic process and modernity. If you wish to enable medieval solutions, then prepare for the obvious response in kind.

The developed world grew out of such practices after WW2 more or less.

So what if some medieval Muslim built a mosque over Ram's temple? Does that mean that in 1992 in the modern era the so called secular republic can tear it down and undo his medieval act? Why are you applying medieval justice to a modern dilemma?

Someone will be justified in ripping your Mandir down and replacing it with another mosque, citing this medieval practice enabled by Delhi.

Did you follow the trial? Lord Ram himself was the plaintiff. Just let that sink in. In a 21st century secular republic, you have Ram himself represented in a court of law. Your nation is a mockery of democratic process and modernity. If you wish to enable medieval solutions, then prepare for the obvious response in kind.

The developed world grew out of such practices after WW2 more or less.

What does religion have to do with logic? I can can give you a 100 things that could unequivocally never be true in any religion ( Both your and mine)

All I know is that most Hindus believe that spot to be the birthplace of Ram.

As for the planned new mosque, everything about it from its layout to its architecture is purely to appease hindutvas and their inferiority driven agendas. A vegetable garden. FFS.
What does religion have to do with logic? I can can give you a 100 things that you believe in that could never be.
Religion should have nothing to do with due process and the judiciary. This is a basic tenet of secular democracy. Your country is a giggle fest. Like I said before, be a Hindu rasthra by all means, but have the balls to declare this openly instead of bobbling your head for white people "secular secular democracy hain hum".

As for the planned new mosque, everything about it from its layout to its architecture is purely to appease hindutvas and their inferiority driven agendas. A vegetable garden. FFS.

Religion should have nothing to do with due process and the judiciary. This is a basic tenet of secular democracy. Your country is a giggle fest. Like I said before, be a Hindu rasthra by all means, but have the balls to declare this openly instead of bobbling your head for white people "secular secular democracy hain hum".

Then why is Pakistan an Islamic republic?

Then why is Pakistan an Islamic republic?
Eh?? What's it to you? If you wish to call yourself secular and democratic, then adhere to these descriptors - that's all I'm saying here. If you wish to be a Hindu rashtra, then confess this openly and let whitey judge you accordingly. Have the courage of your convictions. Embrace your inner calling. Pakistan pays a cost in international relations for defining itself in a certain - often misunderstood - way. But at least even as an Islamic republic, we treat our minorities better than your faux democracy.

Dome is a byzantine architectural borrowing that has nothing to do with Islamic mosques,

Minaret is a Sassanid Zoroastrian temple borrowing that has nothing to do with Islam

Minaret also has it's original from Syriac Christian Towers that stood next to Churches.

And No, you do not need to say anything because in order to say anything you first need to have knowledge of what you are speaking of.

Good day.
But the architecture must be representative of the local Muslim tradition and history.

The gastly design is unfit for a mosque.

The Waqf board is not active. UP government has stopped it till investigations on money laundering finish.

All in all, India has lost a good opportunity to make mends with its unwanted Muslim populace.

Eh?? What's it to you? If you wish to call yourself secular and democratic, then adhere to these descriptors - that's all I'm saying here. If you wish to be a Hindu rashtra, then confess this openly and let whitey judge you accordingly. Have the courage of your convictions. Embrace your inner calling. Pakistan pays a cost in international relations for defining itself in a certain - often misunderstood - way. But at least even as an Islamic republic, we treat our minorities better than your faux democracy.

I see no great conflict between Hinduism and secularism/democracy. Or Christianity and secualism/democracy. Or Buddhism. ....but.

I see no great conflict between Hinduism and secularism/democracy. Or Christianity and secualism/democracy. Or Buddhism. ....but with you kind not so.
Congratulations.

you now know what everyone already knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom