What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians believe Islam in incompatible with their way of living.

If you wish to impose your beliefs on me then yes. Otherwise I have no issue at all, rather I welcome Muslims because their core beliefs strengthen India. (Equality and brotherhood). They set an example for others to follow.

If you wish to impose your beliefs on me then yes. Otherwise I have no issue at all, rather I welcome Muslims because their core beliefs strengthen India. (Equality and brotherhood)

So what is your opinion on the new babri mosque design?

what great historical aspect of the old architecture got incorporated in this new design?

So what is your opinion on the new babri mosque design?

what great historical aspect of the old architecture got incorporated in this new design?

This is the new India. That was the old India.

Will all the temples go through the same routine? and the churches?

Why are they on Rams or Krishna's birthplace? (Remember we believe God only came to earth twice in written memory. The other being Krishna)

Why are they on Rams or Krishna's birthplace? (Remember we believe God only came to earth twice in written memory. The other being Krishna)

Why is it taking so long to ascertain their birthplace? Or why were they abandoned that others built or renovated the ruins?

Don't ask rhetorical questions

The Ayodhya dispute has been going on for hundreds of years.

Hindus have claimed the Ayodhya site since the British days.
What is the official date given to the old Babri mosque?
The Ayodhya dispute has been going on for hundreds of years.
The dispute over its architecture may go on long after as well.

You know very well who is the beneficial owner of it.

What is the official date given to the old Babri mosque?

The dispute over its architecture may go on long after as well.

You know very well who is the beneficial owner of it.

The mosque was 400 years old and there are written records of Hindus disputing the site since the first Europeans (1785). So WRITTEN accounts of 200 years of dispute. Of the site they believe that God came to Earth.

The mosque was 400 years old and there are written records of Hindus disputing the site since the first Europeans (1785). So WRITTEN accounts of 200 years of dispute. Of the site they believe that God came to Earth.

Do you think that the dispute can now be considered as settled?

Dome is a byzantine architectural borrowing that has nothing to do with Islamic mosques,

Minaret is a Sassanid Zoroastrian temple borrowing that has nothing to do with Islam

Minaret also has it's original from Syriac Christian Towers that stood next to Churches.

And No, you do not need to say anything because in order to say anything you first need to have knowledge of what you are speaking of.

Good day.

Technically a masjid can just be a box shaped building facing mecca. Many masjids including Faisal masjid in Islamabad are non-traditional designs and are also great examples of Islamic architecture.

In context though minarets and domes especially in India are synonymous with Islam and Muslim architecture in the subcontinent; and considering this is literally designed to replace an iconic 500 year old masjid it would obviously be appropriate to bear some resemblance to it.

You should think within the context of discussion instead of pretending like your some architectural expert because you read wikipedia.

This is the new India. That was the old India.
Likewise, your supposed desire for Islam's "brotherhood" and "equality" to "strengthen" Hindustan is an old hindutva trick that Pakistanis see right through. In reality, you seek simple acquiescence and capitulation to your will. Better come up with a new trick.
I see no great conflict between Hinduism and secularism/democracy. Or Christianity and secualism/democracy. Or Buddhism. ....but.
So historical mosque smashing is to be celebrated in a secular democracy? Simple question really, which you keep avoiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom