What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
What danger of getting nuked pure blooded aryan you are first in america then uk then nepal bangladesh saudi
Have never been to Nepal. Would love to visit though.
I may not personally be in danger right now, but I do return to my country regularly.
Don't you? Would you like to be fried when you are over there?

Are you going to use bullet nukes as claimed by a railway minister
Your people call yourself that as they belive you all are Arabs or turk invaders

Doesn't the RSS call Muslims "invaders, mleches "?
Don't you believe them

You consider yourself as a pure blooded Aryans that why you have those blasphemy laws
Blasphemy laws in Pakistan are a colonial inheritance installed by the British to maintain communal peace.
There should be NO blasphemy laws, or at least not in the way it is implemented. Blasphemy law as it stands is against ALL religions not just blasphemy against Islam. Unfortunately it is used by criminal fundamentalists against minorities.
So technically a Muslim should be prosecuted for offending Christians also.
This is exactly like your Anti Conversion Law and Love Jihad Law.
A Muslim can convert to Hinduism and not vice versa. A Muslim can convert to the Hindu religion of his /her spouse but not vice versa.
So yes, Blasphemy laws should go.
Muslims don't, or can't abuse Jesus because it is part of their faith, which is why the Blasphemy law is irrelevant.
You disability doesn't allow you to travel then how did your flag
change from us to uk
And india to pakistan
My disability happened in April 2019, and my last international travel was in October 2018, so I am two years out of date on my international travel .
I set up the wrong profile with drop downs in the boxes which I couldn't see because I was using an I phone which does not show the flag. When a member here pointed the error which I found true when I checked on a laptop I corrected the error.

Do you take me for an idiot
true muslim from the land of pure.
No, I don't take you for an idiot.
By RSS troll standards you are very good. Far above most of your kind.

Yeah buddy your interest is minimum and the earth is flat
You can't even catch pakistani engineer even if you want to reason
Gibberish...Don't know what that means. If you haven't studied mobile equipment hydraulics its not. my fault.
Answer my questions though
Typing error
I am asking this many many times
Who invented youtube pakistani or bangladeshi pls answer janab
I personally don't know being a systems engineer, not a digital media expert. Also I am not interested.
Your interest in the origins of You Tube appears to be intense.
Please look it up on Google or some other search engine.

I may not personally be in danger right now, but I do return to my country regularly.

Don't you believe them

Blasphemy laws in Pakistan are a colonial inheritance installed by the British to maintain communal peace.
There should be NO blasphemy laws, or at least not in the way it is implemented. Blasphemy law as it stands is against ALL religions not just blasphemy against Islam. Unfortunately it is used by criminal fundamentalists against minorities.
A Muslim can convert to Hinduism and not vice versa. A Muslim can convert to the Hindu religion of his /her spouse but not vice versa.
Muslims don't, or can't abuse Jesus because it is part of their faith, which is why the Blasphemy law is irrelevant.

My disability happened in April 2019, and my last international travel was in October 2018, so I am two years out of date on my international travel .
I set up the wrong profile with drop downs in the boxes which I couldn't see because I was using an I phone which does not show the flag. When a member here pointed the error which I found true when I checked on a laptop I corrected the error.

Gibberish...Don't know what that means. If you haven't studied mobile equipment hydraulics its not. my fault.

I personally don't know being a systems engineer, not a digital media expert. Also I am not interested.

Don't you believe them

Now I am going to expose you pure blood from the land of pure

Have never been to nepal
In those days India's famous Aadhar card ( India's equivalent of the (شناختی کارڈ ) was not in use. I doubt if I will ever visit these temples again. I did visit the Pashupati Nath temple in Nepal but then being a Pakistani in Nepal and being a Pakistani in India are two very different scenarios, I rest my case.

Source

Don't know about RSS question skipped I hate religion hinduism sucks
Krishna is gay next

Blasphemy laws are their and they kill thousands per year nothing you say is going to change that next
People are free to convert to any religion in india no such thing as blasphemy

Wrong a person asked you about it and you said you were a troll who did this to irritate everyone

Well, Even if this news is true, news came after release.
I know you are troll account with fake Indian flag. But this forum is for that only.
"If" this news is true. We were discussing an exchange. Right? No news agency ( even Indian) claims an exchange.
So either the venerable General is misinformed or there was no exchange since no PLA soldiers were captured alive.
Trolls thrive on Trolls . We are one of a kind. Eat or be eaten. Right?
That's what they taught me at the IT cell.

Source

Skipped not a troll read all your comments got irritated came to the forum

Your interest is not minimum on the forum

Their are no pakistani engineers now bcs
your country is banning youtube google and free speech

You said
Who founded youtube
Youtube was founded by jawed karim
I am asking is he from the land of the pure or from bangladesh

Last edited:
abdul bhai you are still stuck here ? go to kisan andolan with your deg of biryani to support khalistanis :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Aap kripya meri ore se ye punya kar seva kar den. Waise Sikh Biryani kam khate hain.
Seelampur mein meri rasoi khali padi hui hai. Dangayee hadia pateeli loot kar le gaye parantu choolha abhi bhi hoga. Aap wahin biryani paka ke kisano ko le jayen.
:yes4:
Now I am going to expose you pure blood from the land of pure

Have never been to nepal
In those days India's famous Aadhar card ( India's equivalent of the (شناختی کارڈ ) was not in use. I doubt if I will ever visit these temples again. I did visit the Pashupati Nath temple in Nepal but then being a Pakistani in Nepal and being a Pakistani in India are two very different scenarios, I rest my case.

Source
Your ignorance is amazing.
If you go to Darjeeling and drive to Mirik you will come to a border crossing from where Pashupatinath is very close. The border at that time ( early 90s) was very loosely manned. No one checked documents. Now it would be impossible and anyway India no longer gives visas to Pakistanis .
Pashupatinath is almost like India.
Others who have traveled to Kathmandu tell me it is very different.

Last edited:
Aap kripya meri ore se ye punya kar seva kar den. Waise Sikh Biryani kam khate hain.
Seelampur mein meri rasoi khali padi hui hai. Dangayee hadia pateeli loot kar le gaye parantu choolha abhi bhi hoga. Aap wahin biryani paka ke kisano ko le jayen.
:yes4:

Your ignorance is amazing.
If you go to Darjeeling and drive to Mirik you will come to a border crossing from where Pashupatinath is very close. The border at that time ( early 90s) was very loosely manned. No one checked documents. Now it would be impossible and anyway India no longer gives visas to Pakistanis .
Pashupatinath is almost like India.
Others who have traveled to Kathmandu tell me it is very different.
You said you never visited nepal you lied to my face pure blood
Don't lie again
@krash
Could we lock this thread please?
Now about the youtube question
You said this

Pakistani Technocrats?
Check who founded You Tube.
North America is not the only place for technocrats

Source
Now tell me who founded youtube because javed karim was a bangladeshi not Pakistani

Before you go to bed remember, we , the Hindus and Muslims are past the point of reconciliation

That's a understatement

Breaking India was the best thing we did

It's unimaginable how Indian Muslims live with these idol worshippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom