What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guruji,🙏🏻
The train has left the station.
What happened in 1999 has no relevance.
Technology has changed and 155 /105 mm guns and who positions which observer to shell which highway is much less relevant.
Loitering drones, maneuvering cruise missiles and Tactical SRBM can do much more than artillery shells with much more precision. Pakistan, India, and China all have these capabilities and the object is denial of communications and retaliation. In an exchange the roads on both sides will be good for mules only and your tunnels will be death traps, The bigger picture is where do you go from there and how the scenario will escalate into mutual devastation.
Think about this. No one is fighting the Kargil War all over just as there will never be another Pearl Harbor.
Prepare for the next war, not be trapped in the past.

Post this on Sinodefense.com for their comments.
Regardless, our allies are kicking your butt for a reason.

Pls post yourself baibar.

In the Sino-Indian conflict India had a "forward " policy and engaged in massive build up of 100s of thousands of troops and heavy equipment which had been in progress for months. India was as well prepared as it could be for the worst. Matters didn't turnout as well as it was hoped. It's not the first time an adversary is underestimated

What were these hundreds of thousands of troops ?
Guruji,
Mera ghar Seelampuri mein aapke hawale kar dete hain.
Just clean the kitchen. My cuisine had ingredients that would be offensive to you.
:bounce:
P
Guruji,🙏🏻
The train has left the station.
What happened in 1999 has no relevance.
Technology has changed and 155 /105 mm guns and who positions which observer to shell which highway is much less relevant.
Loitering drones, maneuvering cruise missiles and Tactical SRBM can do much more than artillery shells with much more precision. Pakistan, India, and China all have these capabilities and the object is denial of communications and retaliation. In an exchange the roads on both sides will be good for mules only and your tunnels will be death traps, The bigger picture is where do you go from there and how the scenario will escalate into mutual devastation.
Think about this. No one is fighting the Kargil War all over just as there will never be another Pearl Harbor.
Prepare for the next war, not be trapped in the past.

Post this on Sinodefense.com for their comments.
Regardless, our allies are kicking your butt for a reason.

Post this as well
Baibar janab

It does have relevance janab baibar
Us have prepared a detailed report of mountain warfare from kargil war read
It

They don't function properly in high altitude janab baibar ji

Mountain warfare is different
Really?
Then why invest in your Nirbhay?
Shrimanji,
For your education military analysts predict the "future " in open documents deliberately misleading the enemy.
Fortunately for you the Indian armed forces analysts like Praveen Sawhney are more realistic.
Unfortunately even they couldn't predict that China while technically adhering to the the "no fire arms" clause would have Kung Fu and Tai Kwon Do trained unarmed combat fighters with clubs to take strategic territory.
More important they were willing to up the ante in firearms too.
Losses:
India : 20 dead, 30 captured
China: 300 dead :bounce:
Territory lost by India
900-1000 square kilometers.
Recovery of territory lost by India in 1962
ZERO.
For the Chinese loosing 300 soldiers for 1000 square kilometers of strategic territory is not bad at all
It keeps India off balance
When the Russians took Abkhazia from Georgia in 2008 they lost 1100 troops in a three days. But it was a small price to pay for kicking the Western poodle into shape.
The Ukraine and East Donbass conflict has cost the Russians special forces and their east Donbass allies almost 5000 troops but Russia has an iron grip on the sea of Azov ( now cut off by a causeway bridge) and has access to the rich coalfields, directly threatening all territories east of the Dnieper river.
Russia was willing to use nuclear weapons to secure Crimea in 2014.
That's how a real power deals with inferior enemies on the border.
But Russia is not a bania. They are willing to die for their land.

Really?
Shrimanji,
For your education military analysts predict the "future " in open documents deliberately misleading the enemy.
Fortunately for you the Indian armed forces analysts like Praveen Sawhney are more realistic.
Unfortunately even they couldn't predict that China while technically adhering to the the "no fire arms" clause would have Kung Fu and Tai Kwon Do trained unarmed combat fighters with clubs to take strategic territory.
Losses:
Territory lost by India
ZERO.
For the Chinese loosing 300 soldiers for 1000 square kilometers of strategic territory is not bad at all
When the Russians took Abkhazia from Georgia in 2008 they lost 1100 troops in a three days. But it was a small price to pay for kicking the Western poodle into shape.
The Ukraine and East Donbass conflict has cost the Russians special forces and their east Donbass allies almost 5000 troops but Russia has an iron grip on the sea of Azov ( now cut off by a causeway bridge) and has access to the rich coalfields, directly threatening all territories east of the Dnieper river.
Keep being happy on the victory of china while you disown your own troops

D
Really?
Shrimanji,
Losses:
Territory lost by India
ZERO.
DO you know where we lost territory if any they have locked the patrols which can still be accessed by other means
300sq km which can still be accessed from lower ridges and rivulets

While in your case
Really?
Shrimanji,
Losses:
Territory lost by India
ZERO.
About the dead of china they are hiding the troops just like pakistan hides it's causalities read this

China suffered 'far fewer' casualties than India

They will release them afterv10 years like a certain neighbor

Even your favorite pravin sawhney doesn't believe in this DEW as they will require the energy of a nuke..

Last edited:
Keep being happy on the victory of china while you disown your own troops
We don't claim victories. We just don't mind who kicks you as long as you get kicked. We cheered for the LTTE and the odd Bangladeshi border guard who dinks your troops too.
DO you know where we lost territory if any they have locked the patrols which can still be accessed by other means
While in your case
Better source listen to your own defense minister. He mentions Pakistan too. We gave away territory we captured from you.

😂😂😂
You may want a Telugu language version of the above video but do a search on You tube.

Last edited:
We don't claim victories. We just don't mind who kicks you as long as you get kicked. We cheered for the LTTE and the odd Bangladeshi border guard who dinks your troops too.

Better source listen to your own defense minister. He mentions Pakistan too. We gave away territory we captured from you.

😂😂😂
You may want a Telugu language version of the above video but do a search on You tube.
A question mr baibar janab
Who created youtube was he a pakistani
Was javed karim a pakistani or bangladeshi?

Also not telegu

A question mr baibar janab
Who created youtube was he a pakistani
Was javed karim a pakistani or bangladeshi?
Not relevant. Success has many fathers. I am sure both of us are not even sure if our fathers are our real fathers . My father and mother both died in communal violence before the DNA analysis came in force so I can't check. If applicable I would recommend you get a DNA check.

[/QUOTE]
Not relevant. Success has many fathers. I am sure both of us are not even sure if our fathers are our real fathers . My father and mother both died in communal violence before the DNA analysis came in force so I can't check. If applicable I would recommend you get a DNA check.

Nope I really want know baibar janab

Check who founded You Tube

I know you will keep replying to me until you post the last comment to show everyone how you have defeated a weak hindu baniya
So I really want to know pure blooded aryan
Baibar
A pakistani is much close to a punjabi than a bangladeshi
I want to know your thoughts on this then you would have defeated this weak hindu baniya.
Who founded youtube

Then how did travel everywhere bainar from uk to india to us pakistan china bangladesh nepal
Saudi is their a place you have not gone ?
I thought your spouse was an atheist Bangladeshi
Pls explain

Last edited:
leaders are of the Hindu Right are ashamed that their religious-cum-nationalist identity lacks historical grounding
Indeed! The key ingredient of this unique psychological framework is "shame". Yet, as we have discussed on this thread and others, it is a profoundly baffling shame, for other nations also have been built and have evolved similarly, yet they experience no such inferiority-driven emotion.

The design of a mosque and a hospital to be built on a five-acre land in Ayodhya's Dhannipur village allocated by the Supreme Court in the Ramjanmabhoomi-Babri Masjid case was unveiled at the Indo-Islamic Cultural Foundation office in Lucknow.

20ayodhya-mosque.jpg

The Uttar Pradesh State Sunni Central Waqf Board had formed the trust, Indo-Islamic Cultural Foundation, to construct the mosque and other utilities on the plot.

Prof SM Akhtar of Jamia Millia Islamia, who joined the programme through video conferencing, displayed the designs of the mosque and the 200-bed hospital that will come up at the site.

lg.php

lg.php

A community kitchen and a modern library will also be set up in the complex.

The village chosen for the 'Babri Masjid'
"The design of the mosque has been prepared using modern technology, and it will be egg-shaped without any dome. The two-storeyed mosque will not have any minaret. Solar power will be installed in the mosque, and around 2,000 people will be able to offer 'namaaz' at the same time," he said.

The hospital will provide state-of-art facilities, much needed in the surrounding population, with a focus on the needs of the children who are suffering from malnourishment and expectant mothers, the IICF said in a statement here.

The building structure will also house the trust office and publication house focusing on research and a publication house of Indo Islamic Cultural-Literature Studies.

"The construction work of the mosque was scheduled to begin from January 26, but in this period getting the map approved seems to be difficult, hence the construction is likely to begin from August 15," Athar Husain, secretary of Indo-Islamic Cultural Foundation, told reporters.

Asked whether the Uttar Pradesh chief minister will be invited for the foundation laying programme, Hussain said that as per Islamic traditions, no big function is organised while laying the foundation stone of a mosque.

"After the hospital mosque is constructed, prominent people of the country and the state will be invited," he said.

20ayodhya-mosque2.jpg

To a question on the name of the proposed mosque, Hussain said, "The mosque will not be named after any king or nawab. Personally, I have suggested that the mosque be named as Dhannipur Masjid."

He also said that the work on the mosque will begin soon. "The mosque will be eco-friendly, and plants from across the world will be planted. The hospital will be a different building, which will a ground floor plus four floors," he said.

Prof Pushpesh Pant, a consultant curator for the archives and museum at the site, said that there is a need for a good museum to showcase the joint accomplishments and struggles of the Hindu and Muslim communities in India.

lg.php

lg.php

After a protracted legal tussle, the Supreme Court had on November 9 last year ruled in favour of the construction of a Ram temple at the disputed site in Ayodhya, and directed the Centre to allot an alternative five-acre plot to the Sunni Waqf Board for building a new mosque at a "prominent" place in the holy town in Uttar Pradesh.

The mosque in Ayodhya was demolished on December 6, 1992 by 'kar sevaks' who claimed that an ancient Ram temple stood at the same site.

A Mosques without minars doesn't look like a mosques. May be it have many good features but there should be minar .

What are your thoughts on "black faced" hindu baniya Danish Kaneria
Did he deserve to be harassed baibar janab?
Maybe he can come to india like a pakistani actor who is an indian agent right janab ?

Every country in the neighborhood has blood
Only some country has more than others

Not "every country" elects such riot-instigators into the office of prime minister. You will find Imran Khan had no involvement in such heinous crimes, nor was he ever tarnished with suspicion of such acts.

I know you will keep replying to me until you post the last comment to show everyone how you have defeated a weak hindu baniya
Oh, I can't take all the credit for defeating "weak Hindu Baniyas" as you describe your self. American techie kids do it all the time.They put up their victories over "Hindu Baniyas" on You Tube all the time.
See below how your "Techies" are defeated by American kids.

A pakistani is much close to a punjabi than a bangladeshi
I want to know your thoughts on this then you would have defeated this weak hindu baniya.
👍Agree with you 100%. Pakistanis of Punjab and Azad Kashmir are much closer linguistically, and culturally to Hindu Punjabis, and Urdu speaking Pakistanis from Karachi can mostly understand and culturally interact with Kayastha and Baniyas ( different from the "baniya" we were discussing) from Central and Western Uttar Pradesh; also with Rajputs from Himachal Pradesh. We are different from Bangladeshis in everything but Faith. But that would be the case with Pakistanis and the Afar tribe of Ethiopia as well. Unfortunately some Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are very reluctant to understand this when in fact the Quran itself positively acknowledges cultural/tribal differences as a mark of identity (Al Hujurat 49:1).
Then how did travel everywhere bainar from uk to india to us pakistan china bangladesh nepal
Saudi is their a place you have not gone ?
I thought your spouse was an atheist Bangladeshi
Pls explain
Why do I have to explain my life to you. Unlike you I have only one life and one form. But for your education...
Jobs such as Systems Service Engineers ( Aerospace or Mechanical) require travel and long deployments. Mining, Marine and port engineers have the same travel requirements. A keyboard coolie wouldn't understand the intricacies of Hydraulics, PWM Controls, Pneumatics and accumulator based fail safe devices.
Saudi Arabia:
In fact I worked in Al Khobar in the mid 1990. My wife is a second generation US based West Bengali Hindu, but of an atheist Marxist background. (Jyoti Basu type ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom