What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Whataboutism Shrimanji
My thoughts are good riddance !
Asif Iqbal ( Ranji Trophy player ) fled India for Pakistan also.
If "White and Green" here fled India for his life then Hindus will flee Pakistan for India.
As your Galibji has identified me as "Abdul Bhai " from Seepampur who got thrashed in Shaheen Bagh I have fled India for Pakistan so I have no sympathy for the reverse flow
Would like a complete polarization.
No Muslims in India ( you can drive them out or slaughter them)
No Hindus in Pakistan. We will send these for your CAA.
Once we have purged ourselves of our respective minorities we can then get down to the business of eliminating each other.
I don't see the purpose of a dialogue.
Send Azharuddin and Kaif over.

What about this janab the abdul qadeer you are so proud of under constant house arrest

Pls tell me what are your thoughts on a hindu marrying a muslim Is he kafir and must he be killed or stoned to death baibar janab
Why should we comment on what goes on in Malaysia?

More relevant (for your comments below):

Mr. Whataboutism Shrimanji
My thoughts are good riddance !
Asif Iqbal ( Ranji Trophy player ) fled India for Pakistan also.
If "White and Green" here fled India for his life then Hindus will flee Pakistan for India.
As your Galibji has identified me as "Abdul Bhai " from Seepampur who got thrashed in Shaheen Bagh I have fled India for Pakistan so I have no sympathy for the reverse flow
Would like a complete polarization.
No Muslims in India ( you can drive them out or slaughter them)
No Hindus in Pakistan. We will send these for your CAA.
Once we have purged ourselves of our respective minorities we can then get down to the business of eliminating each other.
I don't see the purpose of a dialogue.
Send Azharuddin and Kaif over.

I
Don't know who that is sorry janab
I am just here to discuss the pakistan defence as an avid reader of all of your comments I am astounded by your logic and inteligence as us weak hindu baniya
Are truly idiots pls enlighten me about these
Why should we comment on what goes on in Malaysia?

More relevant (for your comments below):

Not malaysia janab read the comments by your fellow pure blooded aryan

"Bring her back and and stone her to death"

It's okay for your sister to marry to infidels

The marriage is not recognized by god and is classed as fornication
Hence upon death you a fornicator that has consequences

A muslim man can not marry a Kaffir "good" or not does not matter
Let's not be dayooth

What does that all mean janab
I am just a black faced hindu baniya with low morale pls explain to me what your pure blooded countrymen are talking about?

Last edited:
What about this janab the abdul qadeer you are so proud of under constant house arrest
Eurasian times? Might as well quote from Samna and Rashtriya Sahara.
Why is your loyal police officer in jail?

Not saying the insecure UP govt didn't have a say in it, but no dome and minaret reminds me of a certain other mosque in Makka.

I've said this before. The insecure and pathetic Hindutva baffoons' actions intended to hurt Muslims will/should help many backward Muslims to leave behind certain ideas about their own religion.
Did the mosque in which mohammad offer prayers had a minaret?

I
I am just here to discuss the pakistan defence as an avid reader of all of your comments I am astounded by your logic and inteligence as us weak hindu baniya
You are "weak Hindu bania" because your actions caused the dismemberment of your country into three pieces, never again to be reunited and poised precipitously on the brink of nuclear annhilation.
Any country with 7-10 times military and economic power over its adversaries would have overrun the territories that seceded and reunited the land.
The USA fought a civil war ending in 1865 and recovered its southern states. Russia recently recovered Crimea.
The "weak" nuclear armed " Hindu baniya who held conventional and nuclear superiority from 1974 to 1998 couldn't recover Kashmir or overrun Pakistan.

Eurasian times? Might as well quote from Samna and Rashtriya Sahara.
Why is your loyal police officer in jail?
Is this good enough for you bainar janab
I am posting from Japan times Reuters etc

Are all these false baibar janab
Pls tell this black faced hindu baniya
You are "weak Hindu bania" because your actions caused the dismemberment of your country into three pieces, never again to be reunited and poised precipitously on the brink of nuclear annhilation.
Any country with 7-10 times over military and economic power over its adversaries would have overrun the territories that seceded and reunited the land.
The USA fought a civil war ending in 1865 and recovered its southern states. Russia recently recovered Crimea.
The "weak" nuclear armed " Hindu baniya who held conventional and nuclear superiority from 1974 to 1998 couldn't recover Kashmir or overrun Pakistan.
But but but the weak hindu baniya did get sachin from pakistan army the chosen ones

Last edited:
First stop using epithets
No where in my posts have I called you "black faced".
On Dr. Qadeer Khan :
For your education, he is but one of the many scientists ( some IM refugees) who worked on our nuclear program.
He was under investigation for leak of secrets and nuclear proliferation.
Just as you imprisoned your war hero :
I
Are truly idiots pls enlighten me about these

Not malaysia janab read the comments by your fellow pure blooded aryan

"Bring her back and and stone her to death"

It's okay for your sister to marry to infidels

The marriage is not recognized by god and is classed as fornication
Hence upon death you a fornicator that has consequences

A muslim man can not marry a Kaffir "good" or not does not matter
Let's not be dayooth

What does that all mean janab
I am just a black faced hindu baniya with low morale pls explain to me what your pure blooded countrymen are talking about?
We "pure blooded" are talking about love jehad laws in your wonderful "democratic" land .

On Dr. Qadeer Khan :
For your education, he is but one of the many scientists ( some IM refugees) who worked on our nuclear program.
Why did you call the source false anything that's not good for pakistan is false eh?
Bainar janab
He is not allowed freedom of movement and his health is degrading watch his confession video on YouTube baibarji

Also sp tyagi has been released but not abdul qader wierd right?
Prevez musharraf a bihari has also been handed out a death sentence
Nawaz refuses to return home
Really good

Is this good enough for you bainar janab
I am posting from Japan times Reuters etc

Are all these false baibar janab
Pls tell this black faced hindu baniya

But but but the weak hindu baniya did get sachin from pakistan army the chosen ones

If you are satisfied with rocks and ice of Siachen which costs you dozens of dead and injured each year so be it ...
:yahoo:
We wil keep our land linked to Central Asia and the Bangladeshis will keep you separated from your North East.
Use Godse's ashes as fertilizer instead of waiting for Akhand Bharat

A
On Dr. Qadeer Khan :

We "pure blooded" are talking about love jehad laws in your wonderful "democratic" land .

Atleast this is not happening in the land of baniyas my dear pure blooded aryan janab

I
If you are satisfied with rocks and ice of Siachen which costs you dozens of dead and injured each year so be it ...
We wil keep our land linked to Central Asia and the Bangladeshis will keep you separated from your North East.
think you don't understand what siachin is it allows us to control saltro glacier.
As well as look over karakoram ranges
The ones pakistan wanted to grab it gives us immense advantage over your water as well as trade lines

Also talking about deaths

Have you heard of something called Gayari
Avalanche might want to look into it
Janab
A
Also you have still not replied to me what is

"retreat from tiger hill "I really want to know

Last edited:
A
Atleast this is not happening in the land of baniyas my dear pure blooded aryan janab

I
think you don't understand what siachin is it allows us to control saltro glacier.
As well as look over karakoram ranges
The ones pakistan wanted to grab it gives us immense advantage over your water as well as trade lines

Also talking about deaths

Have you heard of something called Gayari
Avalanche might want to look into it
Janab
Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 8.11.48 AM.png

Great work

On Dr. Qadeer Khan :

Mr baibar janab once you wrote a comment that
Check who founded youtube

Jawed Karim

Steve Chen

Chad Hurley

I think none of these people are of pakistani descent as a pakistani can identify more with a punjabi than a bengali
What do you think mr baibar ?

Who founded youtube mr baibar was he a pakistani pls tell me
Are bangladeshi people pakistani ?

Last edited:
Why did you call the source false
He is not allowed freedom of movement and his health is degrading watch his confession video on YouTube baibarji
Yes, we take nuclear proliferation and disclosure of state secrets very seriously, no matter who the person

Also sp tyagi has been released but not abdul qader wierd right?
Of of course SP Tyagi would be released. With all that cash to bribe your CBI and courts what else would happen especially since your CBI is pretty liberal in this matter even when investigating them selves. Every one gets away in India ( unless Muslim or minority)
Even terrorists like Rajaona and Sadhvi Pragya. Qadeer Khan can't bribe our military tribunals and he is lucky he didn't swing.

QUOTE="Bambi, post: 12869030, member: 201464"]
Really good
[/QUOTE]
For education Pervez Musharraf ( get your spelling right) is originally from Delhi and not a "bihari" whatever that means to you.
Trying to overthrow the government by an armed insurrection or military coup carries an automatic death penalty per our constitution.
How is it going with your IT cell in Keshav Kunj? Who is the next person taking over your shift on a different account?

L
Yes, we take nuclear proliferation and disclosure of state secrets very seriously, no matter who the person

Of of course SP Tyagi would be released. With all that cash to bribe your CBI and courts what else would happen especially since your CBI is pretty liberal in this matter even when investigating them selves. Every one gets away in India ( unless Muslim or minority)
Even terrorists like Rajaona and Sadhvi Pragya. Qadeer Khan can't bribe our military tribunals and he is lucky he didn't swing.

QUOTE="Bambi, post: 12869030, member: 201464"]
Really good
For education Pervez Musharraf ( get your spelling right) is originally from Delhi and not a "bihari" whatever that means to you.
Trying to overthrow the government by an armed insurrection or military coup carries an automatic death penalty per our constitution.
How is it going with your IT cell in Keshav Kunj? Who is the next person taking over your shift on a different account?
[/QUOTE]
Listen to me baibar janam india has never got a military ruling the country it has happened in your your country many times military is not above the rule of the law in india
In pakistan it is otherwise how can you do operation searchlight in broad daylight

Then why is nawaz sharif also on the run from the land of the pure it looks like everyone was a traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom