What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Nope I really want know baibar janab

Check who founded You Tube

I know you will keep replying to me until you post the last comment to show everyone how you have defeated a weak hindu baniya
So I really want to know pure blooded aryan
Bainar
Oh, I can't take all the credit for defeating "weak Hindu Baniyas" as you describe your self. American techie kids do it all the time.They put up their victories over "Hindu Baniyas" on You Tube all the time.
See below how your "Techies" are defeated by American kids.

👍Agree with you 100%. Pakistanis of Punjab and Azad Kashmir are much closer linguistically, and culturally to Hindu Punjabis, and Urdu speaking Pakistanis from Karachi can mostly understand and culturally interact with Kayastha and Baniyas ( different from the "baniya" we were discussing) from Central and Western Uttar Pradesh; also with Rajputs from Himachal Pradesh. We are different from Bangladeshis in everything but Faith. But that would be the case with Pakistanis and the Afar tribe of Ethiopia as well. Unfortunately some Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are very reluctant to understand this when in fact the Quran itself positively acknowledges cultural/tribal differences as a mark of identity (Al Hujurat 49:1).

Why do I have to explain my life to you. Unlike you I have only one life and one form. But for your education...
Jobs such as Systems Service Engineers ( Aerospace or Mechanical) require travel and long deployments. Mining, Marine and port engineers have the same travel requirements. A keyboard coolie wouldn't understand the intricacies of Hydraulics, PWM Controls, Pneumatics and accumulator based fail safe devices.
Saudi Arabia:
In fact I worked in Al Khobar in the mid 1990. My wife is a second generation US based West Bengali Hindu, but of an atheist Marxist background. (Jyoti Basu type ...)
Answer the question baibars
Who founded youtube bangladeshi or pakistani
Oh, I can't take all the credit for defeating "weak Hindu Baniyas" as you describe your self. American techie kids do it all the time.They put up their victories over "Hindu Baniyas" on You Tube all the time.
See below how your "Techies" are defeated by American kids.

👍Agree with you 100%. Pakistanis of Punjab and Azad Kashmir are much closer linguistically, and culturally to Hindu Punjabis, and Urdu speaking Pakistanis from Karachi can mostly understand and culturally interact with Kayastha and Baniyas ( different from the "baniya" we were discussing) from Central and Western Uttar Pradesh; also with Rajputs from Himachal Pradesh. We are different from Bangladeshis in everything but Faith. But that would be the case with Pakistanis and the Afar tribe of Ethiopia as well. Unfortunately some Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are very reluctant to understand this when in fact the Quran itself positively acknowledges cultural/tribal differences as a mark of identity (Al Hujurat 49:1).

Why do I have to explain my life to you. Unlike you I have only one life and one form. But for your education...
Jobs such as Systems Service Engineers ( Aerospace or Mechanical) require travel and long deployments. Mining, Marine and port engineers have the same travel requirements. A keyboard coolie wouldn't understand the intricacies of Hydraulics, PWM Controls, Pneumatics and accumulator based fail safe devices.
Saudi Arabia:
In fact I worked in Al Khobar in the mid 1990. My wife is a second generation US based West Bengali Hindu, but of an atheist Marxist background. (Jyoti Basu type ...)
I know you don't have a life bainar
You are a true keyboard warrior defending your true born pak friends in this forum and bashing down anyone who disagrees with you

At least these are american techie kids your people are defeated in your own home by chinese techies

You know nothing about me false flagging troll your entire life revolves around these articles that you dig up from everywhere
You have not responded to my following questions pure blood aryan

Retreat from tiger hill how ?
Who invented youtube pakistani or bangladeshi?
100s of thousands of troops during 1962 war
Is any of this true explain them

Last edited:
He's talking about the whole Aksai Chin region, not of any gains from the recent skirmish..
Then we need to check why he is talking old news. Also he did not say what he intended to do
about it.
Talk doesn't help. Action does.
-Russia reclaimed land from Georgia and Ukraine
- Azerbaijan recovered land from Armenia.
- China took back Hong Kong and Macao.
- The UK keeps sitting on Northern Ireland and Gibraltar.
- Israel took Jerusalem and the West Bank.
No country "claims" land then does very little about it. No country howls about how their land is under illegal occupation and sits tight having trade and sporting links with the enemy.

Then we need to check why he is talking old news. Also he did not say what he intended to do
about it.
No country "claims" land then does very little about it. No country howls about how their land is under illegal occupation and sits tight having trade and sporting links with the enemy.
Why don't Pakistanis take back
siachin
Turtuk
kargil
dras
mushkoh
baltik
Junagadh etc isn't it in your political map

Why doesn't china take back tawang and south tibet

Are you going to kill us using your bullet nukes pure born aryan ?

Last edited:
What about this janab the abdul qadeer you are so proud of under constant house arrest

he was indicted for stealing industrial secrets from holland .
pakistanis are proud of such people.

about it.
Answer my questions pure blooded aryan
Who invented youtube
Did india prepare hundreds of thousands troops during 1962
What is retreat from tiger hill
Why do you not claim your own soilders

I know you don't have a life bainar
You are a true keyboard warrior defending your true born pak friends in this forum and bashing down anyone who disagrees with you
You got that right ! Why would I not help my people fend off RSS keyboard coolies. The American kids do it. My disability no longer allows me to travel anyway and since we are all stuck at home anyway why wouldn't I use my time to bash those who insult my land, my faith and my culture.

You know nothing about me false flagging troll your entire life revolves around these articles that you dig up from everywhere
Unlike the reverse, believe me my interest in you is minimal. I only judge you for what you write and maybe the color of khakhi pants.
You have not responded to my following questing pure blood aryan
Not interested in "pure blood aryans". Never use those terms.
Those are Nazi fascist racist concepts
Who invented you pakistani or bangladeshi?
You are ranting. Melatonin is a safe and non-addictive sedative.
Before you go to bed remember, we , the Hindus and Muslims are past the point of reconciliation. I would bet that at some point the Jews and Muslims will resolve their property disputes and be together again as they were for centuries. The Hindus of India and Muslims of Pakistan are doomed to fight the final conflict of mutual annihilation.
So I and you have something in common: the danger of getting nuked. So lets buy some Iodine tablets.

W
You got that right ! Why would I not help my people fend off RSS keyboard coolies. The American kids do it. My disability no longer allows me to travel anyway and since we are all stuck at home anyway why wouldn't I use my time to bash those who insult my land, my faith and my culture.

Unlike the reverse, believe me my interest in you is minimal. I only judge you for what you write and maybe the color of khakhi pants.

Before you go to bed remember, we , the Hindus and Muslims are past the point of reconciliation. I would bet that at some point the Jews and Muslims will resolve their property disputes and be together again as they were for centuries. The Hindus of India and Muslims of Pakistan are doomed to fight the final conflict of mutual annihilation.
So I and you have something in common: the danger of getting nuked. So lets buy some Iodine tablets.
What danger of getting nuked pure blooded aryan you are first in america then uk then nepal bangladesh saudi
Are you going to use bullet nukes as claimed by a railway minister
Your people call yourself that as they belive you all are Arabs or turk invaders
You consider yourself as a pure blooded Aryans that why you have those blasphemy laws
You disability doesn't allow you to travel then how did your flag change from us to uk
And india to pakistan
Do you take me for an idiot
true muslim from the land of pure

Yeah buddy your interest is minimum and the earth is flat

You can't even catch pakistani engineer even if you want to reason no google
Soon

Answer my questions though
Typing error
I am asking this many many times
Who invented youtube pakistani or bangladeshi pls answer janab

Last edited:
Why don't Pakistanis take back
siachin
Turtuk
kargil
dras
mushkoh
baltik
Not interested. Our strategic communications lines are secure and modern technologies enable us to inflict heavy damage against any aggression. Our allies China, may have an interest in these places and in time may take them.

QUOTE="Bambi, post: 12869430, member: 201464"]
[/QUOTE]
Yes, we recently put it there to set the monkey tails on fire. But we have made no announcements on taking it back.
Indian maps show Azad Kashmir and Aksai Chin and your Home Minister announced in parliament that he would take it back; didn't specify how.
Why doesn't china take back tawang and south tibet.
[/QUOTE]
Ask the Chinese.
Tawang fell to Chinese forces in 1962.

What are the future plans for South Tibet we don't know. The Chinese keep kidnapping Indian nationals from the border areas.
Are you going to kill us using your bullet nukes pure born aryan ?
Yes, very much so, if you attack us.
But you would respond to any use of nuclear weapons with a city busting strike, So as we would defend ourselves hitting troops of an invasion force you would murder
millions of innocent civilians. We will of course respond avenging the deaths of our innocents. Martyrdom is something very dear to us.
We are not "pure blood aryans" . A DNA test would show a mix of ethnicities.

very good abdul bhai
aman ki asha was a good programme but extremists in pakistan derailed it .
You want Aman ka Tamasha in your terms and this is not acceptable to Pakistan Hindu terrorists want Aman ka Tamasha in their own term

he was indicted for stealing industrial secrets from holland .
pakistanis are proud of such people.

I am not talking to you because you are such an idiot
It doesn't matter where he got it
It matters that bcs of him land of pure got nuclear weapons
They should be happy to praise him
But he is being tortured and put under house arrest even the muslim scientist are not safe in the land of pure

Not interested. Our strategic communications lines are secure and modern technologies enable us to inflict heavy damage against any aggression. Our allies China, may have an interest in these places and in time may take them.

Yes, we recently put it there to set the monkey tails on fire. But we have made no announcements on taking it back.
Indian maps show Azad Kashmir and Aksai Chin and your Home Minister announced in parliament that he would take it back; didn't specify how.
Why doesn't china take back tawang and south tibet.
[/QUOTE]
Ask the Chinese.
Tawang fell to Chinese forces in 1962.

Baibar janab now you are staring to show your true face

Nothing is secure until we have saltro ridge and all the water
Yes china matters but not pak
Nope you did it to stake a claim your nawab of junagadh evem said this
Tawang was occupied by play for 2 months but then they had to retreat bcs they couldn't hold it same thing happened to you people during operation Gibraltar

Where did the Chinese kidnap indian national 5 hunter youths were taken but they were returned just like we returned a
Pla shoulder hunting for a yak

Nope you people are the most afraid of martyrdom as seen below you hide your deaths
Stop talking about killing innocents and nuclear war
Answer my question
Is pakistan a heaven for minorities ?
Who founded youtube?
A pakistani or bangladeshi?

Last edited:
about it.
abdul bhai you are still stuck here ? go to kisan andolan with your deg of biryani to support khalistanis :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

it is a hospital cum maszid so no need to give much emphasis on maszid and hurt hindu brothers feelings reminding them about loss of hindu mandirs by hands of invaders who demolished hindu mandirs .
How does mentioning a Masjid hurts the feelings of Hindu brethren? Did I say that your Mandirs shall be demolished to create Mosques? No, each have their own place. It's your hindu state which is building this mosque isn't it? All I'm saying is now that they are building it they should build like it should be built, it should look like a Masjid. What is Masjid-Cum-Hospital? Even if a hospital is being built alongside this Masjid, the Masjid should have been prioritized, if we build a Mandir in Pakistan and give it a totally contemporary look because a hospital is also part of the design, and totally neglect the traditional designs of a mandir, that would hurt the hindus, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom