What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam contribution to the world was only barbarism and even now is only barbarism
Hinduism is only known for pagan idols, widow-burning, caste-system, raping humans and animals alike and jumping into the Ganges river for what ever the eff you do there, so STFU please. Why don't you have a Mughal god? That's very ungrateful!

Hinduism is the worship of power, everything becomes a god to you, a concept we tried to abolish and make you more enlightend regarding this universe. But I think it's more fun doing this:

1608490753251.png

..at best they have stolen achievements of others...as a hord which wins through barbarism and distort history.
Cry me a river. You Hindus have heritdary PTSD in regards to Muslims and yes, you will suffer from it til the end of days. Funny and sad at the same time :D

So what if they took your money holed up in temples?? What good was it doing there? Were you planning on buying Christmas presents for Dalits with it? Better taking all the Brahmin money and forcing them to live like normal low caste folk. The mistake made by mughals was that they didn't finish brahminism when presented with the chance.

You claimed Mughals created. I challenged you to show me anything they created outside India region...in the lands they came from. They knew nothing...they converted the existing structures in India..using Hindu Money and Hindu Architecture. Look at the Architecture of India prior to any Muslim landed in India....you will be ashamed.

New Babri Masjid design does not induce spirituality nor channels human energy in a positive manner.

The new design is prophetic of India's ambition to rule over religion through contorting culture.

Let's see how long this mosque lasts

Here is the problem riggggghhhhhht here.

Hindu culture and heritage is "dominant"? There is no evidence to back such a spurious claim. Neither was Hinduism the first culture in the subcontinent, nor was it unified in any meaningful way until the modern era, nor is today's brahminist strain of Hinduism somehow unchanged from the Hinduism of millennia ago, nor is there any credibility whatsoever to this bizarre claim that hinduism should dominate Islam.

Start with clarifying the continuous length of time the ONLY vaguely unified "Hindu majority" (they certainly were not religiously motivated, hence I use this specific terminology) group in the subcontinent - the Maratha empire - actually controlled a substantial portion of the territory in question. Compare that to the Mughal empire. You will find Muslims spent twice the time building "India" that the marathas spent looting and hoarding. Then go apply whatever burnol you need to apply.

Whadda bunch of butthurt pseudoliberals you lot are.
Copy mat kar, be.. Chinese ka kida lag gya kya ? :sarcastic:

and it just is, sorry.

Hum pseudo-liberal nahin hai but aap "hinduism" ko samajh hi nahi pae ab tak. You're cursing out and throwing punches at a cloud lol.

AIT/OOI.... find someone else to argue on that, not worth my time, have no interest in it.
The fact that you have to ask what "insaaf" looks like tells us that the concept of justice escapes you.
don't deflect

tell us what your ideal "insafi" situation looks like in this case if you're so upset at getting that much land and getting a new structure built.

You claimed Mughals created. I challenged you to show me anything they created outside India region...in the lands they came from. They knew nothing...they converted the existing structures in India..using Hindu Money and Hindu Architecture. Look at the Architecture of India prior to any Muslim landed in India....you will be ashamed.
Wtf???? Mughal architecture is well established as persio-turkic/central Asiatic with some influences from pre-existing Hindu forms. They used your hoarded money sure, so what? As for the architecture, they borrowed multiple influences. There was no such thing as "Mughal architecture" before there started their empire because...duhh they were a prototypic culture. They set up shop in the subcontinent and created their empire there, so by definition they didn't have a preceding culture that could be called "Mughal".

Why is this a problem? The Romans borrowed heavily from the Greeks however you wouldn't wander into Rome and declare "there's no such thing as Roman architecture".

Gosh I love listening to you people spout such drivel.

Last edited:
Make a mandir out of it. A big Lingam with horns of cow is yours. For Muslims, Allah has made the entire planet their "Sajda-gah" (the place of worship). We are not in need of a temple to offer our prayers.

Looks like muslims want mosque built on top of other religion places of worship.

Wtf???? Mughal architecture is well established as persio-turkic/central Asiatic with some influences from pre-existing Hindu forms. They used your hoarded money sure, so what? As for the architecture, they borrowed multiple influences. There was no such thing as "Mughal architecture" before there started their empire because...duhh they were an prototypic culture. They set up shop in the subcontinent and created their empire there, so by definition they didn't have a preceding culture that could be called "Mughal".

Why is this a problem? The Romans borrowed heavily from the Greeks however you wouldn't wander into Rome and declare "there's no such thing as Roman architecture".

Gosh I love listening to you people spout such drivel.
Let me induldge in a bit of whataboutry lol

what about all the Hui muslim "Arab looking" strictures being demolished, + signs in Arabic being banned etc all over China in all their big cities etc ?

so Islam with "Confucian, Chinese and communist characteristics" is ok but not this mosque in Ayodhya, the holy city of Hindus.

wah !

Every country goes thru such a crisis every now and then. Look at the US with their Proud Boys and white trash Trump supporters. Whatever the odds, in the end the right wing nut jobs always lose. There is only so long that the facade can be maintained.

I admire your optimism, and wish it to be true, but sadly neither me nor our brethren share the same optimism. We see darker days ahead for us and for the country.

Fascists were never voted out of power. It took a lot of bloodshed to get rid of them....Germany, Italy, Serbia, Rwanda, Cambodia are examples that come to mind.

I admire your optimism, and wish it to be true, but sadly neither me nor our brethren share the same optimism. We see darker days ahead for us and for the country.

Fascists were never voted out of power. It took a lot of bloodshed to get rid of them....Germany, Italy, Serbia, Rwanda, Cambodia are examples that come to mind.
So bloodshed is coming ?

what else, that this new mosque in Ayodhya is a precursor to this bloodshed ?

Let me induldge in a bit of whataboutry lol

what about all the Hui muslim "Arab looking" strictures being demolished, + signs in Arabic being banned etc all over China in all their big cities etc ?

so Islam with "Confucian, Chinese and communist characteristics" is ok but not this mosque in Ayodhya, the holy city of Hindus.

wah !
How are "Arab" architectural characteristics anything to do with China?

Mughals are not "foreigners" to India, despite your best efforts to suggest otherwise. Arabs yes, but Mughals are as Indian as Vedics - you said you didn't wish to discuss genetics but here we are again, all roads lead to the reality that Hindustan is a nation mostly of immigrants, all in theory equal to one another in importance.
signs in Arabic being banned
Absolute nonsense. Go look at all the shiny stations and malls and signage in Xinjiang and you will see Arabised/Persian script next to Chinese script. Your propaganda would be answered with a simple glance at @beijingwalker 's posts.

Why would Mughals build anything outside of their empire?

Oh and BTW - when the Mughals established their empire in India, they defeated another Muslim empire.
Indeed, we haven't even touched on the Delhi Sultanate, the Mysoreans, the Bengalis, the various Nizams, the Timurids. Of that list, only one could arguably be regarded as a true "invader/plunderer", and funnily enough, that invader ravaged not Hindus, but another Islamic empire in order to achieve its goals of capturing Delhi. yet Saffronists distill them all down to simple "dark age enslavers of the real Hindustan" because hey, they're all Muslims right?

Yaar, you don't listen

Indian Muslims, Sikhs, everyone is telling you that India is hurtling towards hindutva disaster

Then your going to complain that hundreds of millions want partition and don't want to live In a communal shithole

Why the fcuk would we build it???

To prove that you are tolerant and we are not.

You call India an intolerant ***hole, yet in Pakistan the Islamabad Krishna temple has been destroyed several times.

Prove that you are at least equal to us in tolerance and build the Krishna temple. Or stew in your intolerance watch as we pay for and build the Ayodhya mosque

Last edited:
To prove that you are tolerant and we are not. You call India an intolerant ***hole, yet in Pakistan the Islamabad Krishna temple has been destroyed several times.
Destroyed my foot. Quit with this sanghee school narrative. Krishna temple is being built and various religious scholars have already come out in support of it. Meanwhile, do you know how many Hindus there are in Islamabad? Have you even got the slightest idea?

Think of that number and ask if a fully functioning Mandir was needed until now. Pakistan has never hindered the religious practices of hindus but until numbers reach a certain critical mass, a Mandir isn't technically needed. Now it is needed and it is proceeding. But carry on trying to derail the thread by whingeing that nobody built a Mandir for 3000 people until now in a city of millions.

Destroyed my foot. Quit with this sanghee school narrative. Krishna temple is being built and various religious scholars have already come out in support of it. Meanwhile, do you know how many Hindus there are in Islamabad? Have you even got the slightest idea?

Think of that number and ask if a fully functioning Mandir was needed until now. Pakistan has never hindered the religious practices of hindus but until numbers reach a certain critical mass, a Mandir isn't technically needed. Now it is needed and it is proceeding. But carry on trying to derail the thread by whingeing that nobody built a Mandir for 3000 people until now in a city of millions.

Lol it was damaged just this year and construction has not been restarted. Just shows the level of tolerance in Pakistan.

The Ayodhya mosque will be built and Muslims will be worshipping in it before construction on the Krishna temple is even resumed.

Also it is the Indian government that is paying for the mosque.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom