What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate your kind words and gestures, but they are a reflection of the past, of days gone by. We are no longer equal citizens in India.

We are citizens of India, not of China. Rules and laws of China do not apply in India, unless of course, you plan to be ruled by the Chinese, judging by your (lack of) action against them.
Every country goes thru such a crisis every now and then. Look at the US with their Proud Boys and white trash Trump supporters. Whatever the odds, in the end the right wing nut jobs always lose. There is only so long that the facade can be maintained.

Who cares how any mosque looks in Pakistan? What right do you have telling the descendants of those who built your country how to build their mosques? Pathetic historically humiliated retards - if you can't tolerate the sight of proper Mughal architecture, go jump into the Ganges.

...and I ask you. Who cares what a mosque looks like in India??

So much for a grasp of democracy. Owaisi is garnering the Muslim vote across the country. Muslims in India have been used by the Congress as a vote bank and nothing else. Muslims of India don't need a certificate of secularism from Congress and a certificate of patriotism from BJP. If they carve their own political identity through a Muslim party which advances their democratic voice then that is ideal.
Modi will go. It's a matter of time. He survives because of the lack of an alternative popular leader. One will emerge.

From sounding like a fool, and except for the first few words, you are making a lot of sense now. I can add a lot more to your statement, but I agree with it in its entirety, so why spoil a good broth. Well done.

You are indeed OK.
keep fighting. But, for the right cause. Best of luck.

And inside India it's a communal shithole with increasing hindutva extremism

Even the Sikhs are complaining now and condemning the RSS

Lol. You guys can't even build a small Hindu temple in Islamabad. It's been torn down several times already.

or a Pakistani Hindu or Sikh or even an Ahmediya..

meanwhile there are countless IMs constantly abusing the current govt. on social media, some are at it even here on this forum, while others are elected officials and in democratically elected government positions.
But a Mexican in America can right? Why must we compare ourselves to those at the bottom of the barrel?

I will not contest that since I am not in your shoes.
Don't be that much of a dhimmi too, please.

We can be egalitarian and accommodating to all and at the same time preserve the dominant culture and heritage of our land.

In which way ?

Yaar, you don't listen

Indian Muslims, Sikhs, everyone is telling you that India is hurtling towards hindutva disaster

Then your going to complain that hundreds of millions want partition and don't want to live In a communal shithole
Lol. You guys can't even build a small Hindu temple in Islamabad. It's been torn down several times already.

Why the fcuk would we build it???

On Dec 6, 1992, a Muslim mosque in Ayodhya, India was demolished. In subsequent legal judgements from the Supreme Court of India, the perpetrators were awarded the title of the land where the mosque stood, and the same court absolved the perpetrators of all crimes related to the incident.

Instead of justice, Muslims were given 5 acres of land somewhere else to build a mosque at the government expense.

This mosque represents that "khairaat". Some Muslims will rejoice in this magnanimity by the state while others will look sorrowfully at this mosque and wonder what happened to justice?

When you reduce yourself to accepting "khairaat", the injustices will continue and will grow, because "khairaat" has now supplanted the concept of justice by the state.

Insaaf chahiye...khairaat nahin!

But a Mexican in America can right? Why must we compare ourselves to those at the bottom of the barrel?
Mexican in America can what ?

speak against the government there ? yes they can, as can the Musalmans of India, a right they express freely and daily and 24/7.. and I support their right to expression. Someone here think Modi is a sala blk/mc/bk.. scream it from the rooftops, idgaf.

Our democracy is strong and vibrant, we put the current lot in power, and we can just as easily dethrone them. Why be an ultra politically correct slave guy ? What harm have you personally ever done to Indian Muslims that you have to go:

" I will not contest that since I am not in your shoes. "

5 acre mil gaye, + us tax payers are funding a huge azz mosque with full modern architecture and amenities right in the Hindu holy city.. not enough.. it'll never be enough for some. :tsk:
Yaar, you don't listen

Indian Muslims, Sikhs, everyone is telling you that India is hurtling towards hindutva disaster

Then your going to complain that hundreds of millions want partition and don't want to live In a communal shithole
No, we are united. It is only in Kashmir where you have scope to sow discord, the rest is entirely internal Indian matters, and we know how to handle it without bloodshed.

Last edited:
Don't be that much of a dhimmi too, please.

We can be egalitarian and accommodating to all and at the same time preserve the dominant culture and heritage of our land.
Here is the problem riggggghhhhhht here.

Hindu culture and heritage is "dominant"? There is no evidence to back such a spurious claim. Neither was Hinduism the first culture in the subcontinent, nor was it unified in any meaningful way until the modern era, nor is today's brahminist strain of Hinduism somehow unchanged from the Hinduism of millennia ago, nor is there any credibility whatsoever to this bizarre claim that hinduism should dominate Islam.

Start with clarifying the continuous length of time the ONLY vaguely unified "Hindu majority" (they certainly were not religiously motivated, hence I use this specific terminology) group in the subcontinent - the Maratha empire - actually controlled a substantial portion of the territory in question. Compare that to the Mughal empire. You will find Muslims spent twice the time building "India" that the marathas spent looting and hoarding. Then go apply whatever burnol you need to apply.

Whadda bunch of butthurt pseudoliberals you lot are.

I do not know why Muslims from Pak-India love old onion like old arab mosque style,
Even this stadium like mosque looks better to me than original babri mosque style..

To me Chinese mosques styles are more beautiful and stylish, but most of people here in pak-india love onion like arab style..
Even Arabs are improving those styles of mosques and staying away of onion style, But they want to stick with minarets..

Last edited:
Show me anything Mughals built outside of Hindu India....in the region that did not belonged to Hindu India...

Everything in India was built by Hindus only. It was from Money looted from Hindus and Hindu Artisans...

Islam contribution to the world was only barbarism and even now is only barbarism

..at best they have stolen achievements of others...as a hord which wins through barbarism and distort history.
So what if they took your money holed up in temples?? What good was it doing there? Were you planning on buying Christmas presents for Dalits with it? Better taking all the Brahmin money and forcing them to live like normal low caste folk. The mistake made by mughals was that they didn't finish brahminism when presented with the chance.
Show me anything Mughals built outside of Hindu India....in the region that did not belonged to Hindu India...
Why would they build something outside of their empire?? What b.s. comments am I forced to respond to today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom