What's new

New Modified Z-10ME Attack Helicopter

Turkish product is just like their Erdogan. Brag alot , saying how he will not give in to Trump pressure and will never release US pastor but chicken out when real pressure set in. Same as their military product. Lots of hot air but fail to deliver. Their engine is American. If Trump is not happy with Pakistan, kiss good bye to further support and whole helo will grounded due to lack of spare.

Chinese government has no idiot like Trump and military product is string free...

if nothing major happened between now until May 2019, we should see improvement in our relationship with Uncke Sam. Our major differences with them is about their Afghan policies. If they soften their tone, it might help bring all the parties on the negotiating table.

As far as Chinese equipment is concerned, it may not be technology advance and may not come with strings attached but it’s expensive as western equipment. Wonder why Pakistan did not go for J-10 back in. 2013? Chinese were asking 65 million for each plane.

Turkish deal is not in danger but might be delayed. Turkey either need to develop it’s own helicopter engine or work with European countries.

Last edited:
WHAT IS ATAK?
1024px-BG12-1001_%2814662033896%29.jpg

if nothing major happened between now until May 2019, we should see improvement in our relationship with Uncke Sam. Our major differences with them is about their Afghan policies. If they soften their tone, it might help bring all the parties on the negotiating table.

As far as Chinese equipment is concerned, it may not be technology advance and may not come with strings attached but it’s expensive as western equipment. Wonder why Pakistan did not go for J-10 back in. 2013? Chinese were asking 65 million for each plane.

Turkish deal is not in danger but might be delayed. Turkey either need to develop it’s own helicopter engine or work with European countries.
Dont be naive, you really think western europe countries will help Turkey develop an independent engine that compete with them? Worst of all Turkey economy is not very good. They are short of funds and facilities to complete such task.

I can smell of you rubbishing Chinese. Chinese equipment definite is not as expensive as western and yet not as inferior as western. Act as if you know alot but has zero substance. ZDK-03 AWACS of AESA is a good example. It is the world first 3 phased 360 degrees full coverage unlike western AWACS which they cannot achieved 360 degrees which is why they stick with mechanical steer radar.

operational+paf+Chinese+y-9+aewc+ZDK-03+Airborne+Early+Warning+and+Control+System+(AEW&C)+Karakoram+Eagle+active+electronically+scanned+array+radar+aesa+Pakistan+Air+Force+new+flying+air+in+service+(3).jpg

When China send the AWACS to let PAF test it. It straight go for the most difficult test. Detecting low flying fighter jet at valley. It passed with flying colors and PAF personnel is very impressed. They claim western AWACS has problem when handling such task when ZDK-03 easily pick up and identify all require targets.

I think Z-10ME stands for Modified Export. Not Middle East. According to article a while back, this new version is improved with new more powerful engine and Modified exhaust to reduce IR detection plus new ECM after being evaluated in Pakistan with feedback from Pakistan side when competing with Turkish Helo.
And armour enhancements, minor ones

Dont be naive, you really think western europe countries will help Turkey develop an independent engine that compete with them? Worst of all Turkey economy is not very good. They are short of funds and facilities to complete such task.

I can smell of you rubbishing Chinese. Chinese equipment definite is not as expensive as western and yet not as inferior as western. Act as if you know alot but has zero substance. ZDK-03 AWACS of AESA is a good example. It is the world first 3 phased 360 degrees full coverage unlike western AWACS which they cannot achieved 360 degrees which is why they stick with mechanical steer radar.

operational+paf+Chinese+y-9+aewc+ZDK-03+Airborne+Early+Warning+and+Control+System+(AEW&C)+Karakoram+Eagle+active+electronically+scanned+array+radar+aesa+Pakistan+Air+Force+new+flying+air+in+service+(3).jpg

When China send the AWACS to let PAF test it. It straight go for the most difficult test. Detecting low flying fighter jet at valley. It passed with flying colors and PAF personnel is very impressed. They claim western AWACS has problem when handling such task when ZDK-03 easily pick up and identify all require targets.

As far as I know Turkey is local manufacturing LHTEC CTS800s engine. We never know how international politics is going to played out in next 10 to 15 years.
Turkey might fold under USA pressure but we never know. We will see after 2020 election in USA.
Chinese products are pretty decent, that’s why we have them.

Chinese equipment doesn't come with conditions but it's not alway technically advance.
I would prefer Turkish or South Africa (if available) option to replace Cobra helicopters.
Unless Chinese are willing to provide complete ToT.
The pace at with chinese tech is getting upgraded is phenomenal ... i can bet that within a decade china will be secind to US and might beat even US in some areas ... platforms are inducted for several decades therefore its better to go with china but keeping in mind that control should not be i chinese hand i.e. we should be able to upgrade it anytime at will

As far as I know Turkey is local manufacturing LHTEC CTS800s engine. We never know how international politics is going to played out in next 10 to 15 years.
Turkey might fold under USA pressure but we never know. We will see after 2020 election in USA.
Chinese products are pretty decent, that’s why we have them.
The so called local manufacturing is a very loosed term. Ask yourself this simple question. Turkey has bragged about making F-16 and PWF100 engines for many year, yet they still can't make equivalent interim engine for their TFX project and still need to depend on western or American. US is no idiot to let them master or 100% let Turkish handle manufacturing the turboshaft. It is a critical component. I don't know what Turkish feed u with. If you want to continue this myth. I am not going to stop u. The so called local manufacturing is always transfer the basic parts know how and all critical parts are shipped in from US and then assembled by the third party.

The pace at with chinese tech is getting upgraded is phenomenal ... i can bet that within a decade china will be secind to US and might beat even US in some areas ... platforms are inducted for several decades therefore its better to go with china but keeping in mind that control should not be i chinese hand i.e. we should be able to upgrade it anytime at will

We should diversify our defense equipment. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

The so called local manufacturing is a very loosed term. Ask yourself this simple question. Turkey has bragged about making F-16 and PWF100 engines for many year, yet they still can't make equivalent interim engine for their TFX project and still need to depend on western or American. US is no idiot to let them master or 100% let Turkish handle manufacturing the turboshaft. It is a critical component. I don't know what Turkish feed u with. If you want to continue this myth. I am not going to stop u. The so called local manufacturing is always transfer the basic parts know how and all critical parts are shipped in from US and then assembled by the third party.

Turkish deal is not in danger, it will go through. USA will approved it. We can’t compare Chinese defense industries with Turkish. Turkish industry is still fairly new and they don’t have the development funds like Chinese or hackers stealing development data from Western companies. Turkey is not like China, copying everything. Majority of Chinese equipment is copy from other countries. Russian, French, Ukraine (technical help from Ukraine), Pakistan (USA equipment), hacked/data stolen.

We should diversify our defense equipment. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

Turkish deal is not in danger, it will go through. USA will approved it. We can’t compare Chinese defense industries with Turkish. Turkish industry is still fairly new and they don’t have the development funds like Chinese or hackers stealing development data from Western companies. Turkey is not like China, copying everything. Majority of Chinese equipment is copy from other countries. Russian, French, Ukraine (technical help from Ukraine), Pakistan (USA equipment), hacked/data stolen.
I agree but that can be achieved keeping the contract open with source code just like india ... india did purchased its most equipments from russia but with complete control over the equipments ... they can modify whatever and whenever they could ... plus totis a must ... thunder is the best case example

Exactly. That is why I have praised this chopper. It is an excellent chopper. It packs a big punch in small size and a lots of capability to which this Chinese chopper can not think of matvhing ever.

Exactly. That is why I have praised this chopper. It is an excellent chopper. It packs a big punch in small size and a lots of capability to which this Chinese chopper can not think of matvhing ever.
Are you a fortune teller ?

Back
Top Bottom