What's new

New Modified Z-10ME Attack Helicopter

Chinese equipment doesn't come with conditions but it's not alway technically advance.
I would prefer Turkish or South Africa (if available) option to replace Cobra helicopters.
Unless Chinese are willing to provide complete ToT.

Please elaborate on "not technically advanced"
Is there even a tiny bit of an intellectual reasoning behind this statement?

Koi harj nahi hai sir but can you imagine a scenario when it will face a chopper having more than double power to weight ratio, what will happen to it.

lol and you have 13,000 posts here?

A chopper will face off against another chopper? What is this, some battlefield game for you?
Choppers hunt down and destroy infantry and armored columns, and help with ground opps, and have absolutely nothing to do with enemy flying objects...

Bulky chopper with very low power to weight ratio totally useless for high altitude operation.
That is why ATAK was selected hopefully newer version solved the initial problems
The ATAK despite its bells and whistles is highly dependent on US whishes

The ME version is specifically designed keeping PAA's suggested requirements in mind. In the same air show, the Chinese version is also present that lacks these modifications. The so called bulky chopper has lighter frame due to more use of composites, improved main and tail rotor, more powerful engines and lower radar signature among other goodies.

Its apparent mods are according to shortcomings pointed out in trials in Pakistan but does the ME designation stand for middle east and intended for that market instead.

I think Z-10ME stands for Modified Export. Not Middle East. According to article a while back, this new version is improved with new more powerful engine and Modified exhaust to reduce IR detection plus new ECM after being evaluated in Pakistan with feedback from Pakistan side when competing with Turkish Helo.

If this Helo shares the characteristics of JF17 which allows it to be integratable with non OEM systems of the customers choosing then its a real winner.

If T129 cannot fall through due to engines for example then this helo with T129 systems intergrated is going to be the next best thing!

Or Rooivalk with Turkish systems!

Not AESA, but IR and possibly RF jammer/ reciever is there. It features a new ecm suite.

any idea if they will be coming to Pakistan for re-testing ?

Or Rooivalk with Turkish systems!

I think Rooivalk is good but the project is in cold storage, SA would gladly transfer the assembly line to Pakistan if we order around 30-40 units . @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Yes they will else there was no point in modifying for the customer who would not test it. PAA suggested improvements to the original heli.

I think Rooivalk is good but the project is in cold storage, SA would gladly transfer the assembly line to Pakistan if we order around 30-40 units . @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Rooivalk is as good as dead. Denel wants partners to share cost of development and thats is not happening. The rival group is doing much better.

Yes they will else there was no point in modifying for the customer who would not test it. PAA suggested improvements to the original heli.

So i guess AH-Z1's are now in US warehouses so we can finally move forward to Z-10's , and in future T-129 .. its a good combination .

Chinese equipment doesn't come with conditions but it's not alway technically advance.
I would prefer Turkish or South Africa (if available) option to replace Cobra helicopters.
Unless Chinese are willing to provide complete ToT.
Turkish product is just like their Erdogan. Brag alot , saying how he will not give in to Trump pressure and will never release US pastor but chicken out when real pressure set in. Same as their military product. Lots of hot air but fail to deliver. Their engine is American. If Trump is not happy with Pakistan, kiss good bye to further support and whole helo will grounded due to lack of spare.

Chinese government has no idiot like Trump and military product is string free...

Trolling do not require referring previous posts so what ypu say is ok.
Please elaborate on "not technically advanced"
Is there even a tiny bit of an intellectual reasoning behind this statement?

lol and you have 13,000 posts here?

A chopper will face off against another chopper? What is this, some battlefield game for you?
Choppers hunt down and destroy infantry and armored columns, and help with ground opps, and have absolutely nothing to do with enemy flying objects...

That is why ATAK was selected hopefully newer version solved the initial problems
The ATAK despite its bells and whistles is highly dependent on US whishes

WHAT IS ATAK?

Back
Top Bottom