What's new

New Modified Z-10ME Attack Helicopter

Its not just about the engine Power. Weight of the Chopper also matters. Just like Thrust to weight of Jets.
Z10 Weighs over 5000KG
A129 weight is just over 2300KG

Correct, but the issue then lies with overall chopper configuration/payload/armor and not with its powerplants. HariPrasad was implying that powerplants were the main deficiency but they're not.

I am hoping it would get new WS-15 engine really soon

ADWC guys say something else about ZDK performance, especially the first 2 ones just like one of YLC 2 at hill top.

On paper zdk is stronger tho.

I thought YLC-2 offered decent performance but nothing comparable to TPS-77 series of course but the cost performance comes into the equation. You can tell it here without going into details. It was a much cheaper option and is destined for improvements.

Light weight means light armour. 7.62mm machine can easily Pierce thru. Then so called western avionic are looks on paper but I don't know how good it can be since turkey is just in direct customers. I doubt the western European will treat Turkish as same level as other NATO partner. Most likely what received is second rated

China is no novice when comes to high tech . In fact some of the world first and best is from China. China just introduced the first 7nm chipset and some of the most powerful supercomputer is from China. Powerful super computer can help u managed design verification and process large amount of data needed for confirmation of design. China don't need NATO. China is just like US. The bar we set is much higher than others.
Take a Chill Pill.I was not referring or questioning the technological prowess of China.
I was referring to the Combat Experience that these NATO countries have due to there misadventures through out the world. And the Data from actual battle field that is then used to design a weapon system and design philosophy.
They have there hands dirty every where. Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and so on and involved in modern war theaters like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yugoslavia and So on. And they have access to each other industries. Its not Just the Americans. Japanese, Koreans, French, English, Germans, Israelis all are Technologically Advanced Powerhouses and the time energy and Resources spent on R&d related to Defense is the reason USA and Allies are All over the place taking whatever they want.
China have remained relatively Calm on Battle front only focusing on its own Defense. It have emerged as an Economic Superpower and Technologically Advanced Country but i not a military super machine like the west. Take Russia for Example, the amount of effort they put into their Defense Industry and then Look at China, i don't feel China Prioritize Militarization that much as it puts emphasis on Economy Trade and Development Is it not the case?

I thought YLC-2 offered decent performance but nothing comparable to TPS-77 series of course but the cost performance comes into the equation. You can tell it here without going into details. It was a much cheaper option and is destined for improvements.
Actually we had to change Fps 20 real quick and we were short on time due to 2001 2002 standoff . So it was make shift solution on paf's part .
YLC 6 were good but other then 1 sqn of YLC 2 all other faced some issues

Actually we had to change Fps 20 real quick and we were short on time due to 2001 2002 standoff . So it was make shift solution on paf's part .
YLC 6 were good but other then 1 sqn of YLC 2 all other faced some issues

I second you on that, heard that YLC-6 were pretty good and reliable but for the YLC-2, out of 6 we got, around 3 had some issues.

I second you on that, heard that YLC-6 were pretty good and reliable but for the YLC-2, out of 6 we got, around 3 had some issues.
4 , according to my knowledge only the sqn in south is in good shape.
People from ADWC mock the first example saying it was prototype in China.
U will see tps 43G or Tps77 on sensitive locations in pakistan

4 , according to my knowledge only the sqn in south is in good shape.
People from ADWC mock the first example saying it was prototype in China.
U will see tps 43G or Tps77 on sensitive locations in pakistan

I see zdk patrol the coast almost each day and i heard it is a decent performer.

I see zdk patrol the coast almost each day and i heard it is a decent performer.
Yes because its stationed in masroor but when controllers compare it with erieye they give latter edge on former.

We should diversify our defense equipment. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

Turkish deal is not in danger, it will go through. USA will approved it. We can’t compare Chinese defense industries with Turkish. Turkish industry is still fairly new and they don’t have the development funds like Chinese or hackers stealing development data from Western companies. Turkey is not like China, copying everything. Majority of Chinese equipment is copy from other countries. Russian, French, Ukraine (technical help from Ukraine), Pakistan (USA equipment), hacked/data stolen.
Here you go,

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turk...-ts1400-prototype-successfully-tested.562831/
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turk...-power-source-for-other-muslim-states.583544/

No need to worry,dont let that troll convince you otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom