What's new

New JF-17 Sqn 'Phoenix' rises

I mean in total, how many active sqdn we have now
My rough guess is 20 operational squadrons.

@Taimoor Khan

Old drop tanks compared to the new under trials.

JF-17-Taking-off-II.jpg

IMG-20180214-WA0012.jpg

Bro it isn't a troll name The Syragh is a myth stemming from ancient Roman Urdu poetry. It's name is similar to "Sirah" which refers to a ceremonial strand of beads, used to ward off evil spirits. Similarly, the Syragh is thought of an an angelic, or light-based being, and an opposing force to evil or dark spirits.

It is thought that the Syragh is a Tulpa-like expression of the human soul, and is somehow forged by rituals and meditation. The precise methods said to lead to the creation of a Syragh are carefully protected secrets. Once formed, it acts like a personal guardian angel, fending off all forms of danger and harm from it's human host. It is also thought that a steep sacrifice must be made to give the Syragh life. again, details remain wrapped in ancient lore.

The image to the left is one artists interpretation of the Syragh. Although speculative, it does depict the general image of the syragh as described in the Urdu poems; a glowing, ethereal humanoid with wings and visable skeletal structure, the reasons for whch are unknown.

While most likely the subject of complete fiction, the Syragh is one of the most fascinatingly misty legends to come to light recently, and reflects the ever universal themes of good and evil, angels and demons. We hope to learn more about it.
yaar google ka zamana hai i have google it same time and i got it PAF may choose this name as they choose in past griffins f-16 squadron no-9
PAF_001.jpg

f-16-pakistan-airforce.jpg

Yes now there are 20 combat squadrons excluding transports, AEWs, EW, etc. and CCS units.

We should be inducting JF-17Bs to phase out 18 OCUs F-7Ps.

After that Block 3s would be available to replace 3 PG squadrons.

After that Mirages could be replaced by FC-31s & then Azms

It is just a supersonic fuel tank. PAC has been making these for other aircraft for a long time. You can even see some old ones being used as water tanks for small homes in Kamra lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom