What's new

New JF-17 Sqn 'Phoenix' rises

like army has company, battalion , brigade and division Paf has Flight , Sqn , wing and Base.

sorry i am totally naive on this things hence want to understand in simple language as i dont even know how Army works.:undecided:

what this sqn do?

sorry i am totally naive on this things hence want to understand in simple language as i dont even know how Army works.:undecided:

what this sqn do?
In simple words Its Unit of aircrafts involved in active flying although this term can also be used for admin units , air defence units etc

In simple words Its Unit of aircrafts involved in active flying although this term can also be used for admin units , air defence units etc

then why we become so happy when we add a sqn unit?

There is a high probability that they will be taken out during the course of war. What then?
You mean refuelers ? by the way we don't need extended range for intruders and in case we are going to patrol in war or on some mission refuelers will be there.

Question: Do our JFTs have enough range to effectively CAP / thwart IAF on our eastern border from Samungali? This will perhaps be one of the few airbases that will not be neutralized in first 2-3 days of war.

Sorry if this has been answered before.

It is not for granted that most Pakistani bases will be netralized in the first 2/3 days of a war. A very Indian perspective. If it does happen the nuclear threshold has already been crossed.

Back
Top Bottom