What's new

New Introductions

Thats an easy task. Me is Ich and Ich is me. So its clear: Me is me, no doubt. :undecided:

Yes, me is me. :)
Thats an easy task. Me is Ich and Ich is me. So its clear: Me is me, no doubt. :undecided:

Ich, by claiming to be yourself without providing the single veryfiable proof, is not enough. Lately, several case of infiltrators like the most infamous @Nihonjin have been exposed.
Be assured that most members(@SOHEIL) here will only sharpen their vigilance against any sign of imposture, should one try to deceive, even a little bit!
"
When Little Red Riding Hood entered the little cottage, she could scarcely recognize her Grandmother.

"Grandmother! Your voice sounds so odd. Is something the matter?" she asked.

"Oh, I just have touch of a cold," squeaked the wolf adding a cough at the end to prove the point.

"But Grandmother! What big ears you have," said Little Red Riding Hood as she edged closer to the bed.

"The better to hear you with, my dear," replied the wolf.

"But Grandmother! What big eyes you have," said Little Red Riding Hood.

"The better to see you with, my dear," replied the wolf.

"But Grandmother! What big teeth you have," said Little Red Riding Hood her voice quivering slightly.

"The better to eat you with, my dear," roared the wolf and he leapt out of the bed and began to chase the little girl.

Almost too late, Little Red Riding Hood realized that the person in the bed was not her Grandmother, but a hungry wolf.

photo_2017-08-19_23-19-53-jpg.460692

http://www.dltk-teach.com/rhymes/littlered/story.htm

We trust Kim Jong Un only!

8dea4e89730-jpg.460961

Attachments

• 8dea4e89730.jpg
    8dea4e89730.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,462
1) Tell your interests? defence of Pakistan
2) What do you do? student
3) How did you find us? visiting for long time
4) What interests you here? discussions
5) What is your profession? student
6) Future plans? go for higher studies

How to know who is who?:o::whistle:

Are you really from DPRK??

1) Tell your interests? defence of Pakistan
2) What do you do? student
3) How did you find us? visiting for long time
4) What interests you here? discussions
5) What is your profession? student
6) Future plans? go for higher studies

:welcome: to :pdf:

But please give some more details to your info.

like the most infamous @Nihonjin have been exposed.

:lol:

That statement "like the infamous Nihonjin" is so funny.

But yes, whatever became of him.

Hi Everyone!

This is Shamsher Singh. Mighty happy to join you folks in your good forum.

My interests : History, defense and military, tactics and strategies, international affairs and international politics.
What do I do : I am a very stereotypical computer service person. I fix hardware, drivers, software issue etc.
How did I find this forum : Google
What are you interests here : See the first response.
What is your profession : See the second response.
Future Plans : I will tell you once I know.

Hi Everyone!

This is Shamsher Singh. Mighty happy to join you folks in your good forum.

My interests : History, defense and military, tactics and strategies, international affairs and international politics.
What do I do : I am a very stereotypical computer service person. I fix hardware, drivers, software issue etc.
How did I find this forum : Google
What are you interests here : See the first response.
What is your profession : See the second response.
Future Plans : I will tell you once I know.

:welcome: 2 :pdf:
:cheers:

Happy hunting :)

What's the criteria of promotion, I'm still a recruit and was wonder when i'll be awarded with stars.

I'm joined by myself, and Major Shab, if i would know the criteria, it would be easy to work my way up to the top. Whats your say about that?

I'm Zuraib

Im a Learner ,Seeker.

Student of History ,War , Conflicts & Culture

Also a Foodie.
Im just a jobless ,unemployed ,poor , broke Student .

I found PDF through Twitter

I have interest in Military , Politics & Developmental works.
& Also religious activities
& discussions like Sunni Islamic Topics

Not so sure about, tomorrow or the Future.
I have no plans about Future .

1) Tell your interests?
Enjoy a wide assortment of topics but my primary focus has been strategic studies, political theory, military history, and matters of defense and security. I also enjoy keeping up with R&D in the defense industry as well as aerospace.

Also follow up on various business industries, as part of my occupation

2) What do you do?
Self-employed business consultant(strategy & management primarily, though my latest development involves global investment opportunity research)

3) How did you find us?
I've run into this site while casually researching military affairs occuring in the South Asia region. Also reminded by a thread on r/Turkey subreddit that mentioned this site.

4) What interests you here?
Primarily, news from South Asia of the military and geopolitical variety.

5) What is your profession?
Business Consultant / Entrepreneur / Independent Researcher(I am a college student, but I find academia a bit stifling)

6) Future plans?
Continue to expand my business operations in order to increase income in order to better fund my scholarly interests(books, journals, conventions can be costly). Hope to eventually find defense industry and government clients where my scholarly research will be utilized. Worst case I can at least afford the time and research to publish relevant material(Im not interested in titles and awards, just want to make fruitful contributions and help others with interest in these topics)

Salam to all,

I am Armaan Pandit, Originally from Kashmir but now living in Maharashtra. i am student of commerce and i joined this forum to learn about West Asia and its people as well as broad Islamic history of south Asia and the Central Asia.

will try my best to contribute to this place positively.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom