What's new

New Introductions

1) Tell your interests
History, Music, Games, Traveling, Swimming, International Political affairs, Animation, Motion capturing...Especially facial motion capturing...Hoteling... Rigging...Modeling and etc...
2) What do you do.
Eat...Business...Sleep...Repeat...
3) How did you find us
Google..
4) What interests you here?
I would like to know what pakistani people think...
5) What is your profession?
That's very personal...Real estate...and small business
6) Future plans?
Someday i will find calm...

1) Tell your interests
International Relations...
2) What do you do.
A researcher in field of Proxy War, Global Terrorism, International Security, International Relations, Usually writes for Times of Islamabad
3) How did you find us
Have been a Social Media Activist since 2012.. Following Pak Defence, found Pak Defence while doing some research...
The name Pak Defence is self explanatory and itself is interesting enough to interest me...
Position holder in MSc International Relations, Doing Pre-PhD-M.phil in International Relations, Global Terrorism and International Security..
6) Future plans?
PhD

1) Tell your interests
varies, mostly politics, military, IT, physics
2) What do you do.
working at privat firm
3) How did you find us
google
military developments, peoples view outside the EU/US
Well...
6) Future plans?
moving US troops out of germany

Can you further elaborate your future plan please?
Just in two or 3 lines

Well, millions of germans do not want the US troops stayed in germany. We know that the nuclear US-weapons in germany made us an aim for ballistic missiles. As it is consense by million germans, this also finds its way into various political parties in germany. So me support one of the parties in parlament for to make it true.

Edit:
To nail it - ALL US-troops in germany make us germans an aim for nuclear missiles.

Last edited:
Well, millions of germans do not want the US troops stayed in germany. We know that the nuclear US-weapons in germany made us an aim for ballistic missiles. As it is consense by million germans, this also finds its way into various political parties in germany. So me support one of the parties in parlament for to make it true.

Edit:
To nail it - ALL US-troops in germany make us germans an aim for nuclear missiles.
So, from this i can assume that in near future these parties are going to start campaign against US presence in Germany. am i right???

There are already demonstrations at various US-bases in germany every year. And the demonstrators are from the whole political spectrum, left to right. The only problem in germany is the "political will" of the german goverment over the last 30 years. It is like we are still occupied and the US tell our gov what to do...and what not.

There are already demonstrations at various US-bases in germany every year. And the demonstrators are from the whole political spectrum, left to right. The only problem in germany is the "political will" of the german goverment over the last 30 years. It is like we are still occupied and the US tell our gov what to do...and what not.
One more thing, please tell me about the chances of Angela Merkel as German chancellor (0-100%)???
According to Nostradamus she didn't retain her position for 3rd term

Its her 4th term. No one wants her. You have to know that in germany since 1945 only the parties CDU or SPD constitute the Chancellor. And both parties are deep enbedded into a) US/NATO doctrine b) EU doctrine. So since 1945 nothing changed when it comes to US or NATO. This works as long as the internet came up. Since 2000 you can see falling popularity of this two parties. 30 years ago each of the two parties had popularity up to 45% in the elections. Now they get only 53% together at the latest elections in september 2017. So as long as these two Parties have >50% together, nothing will change and US will stay. There is a possibility of a coalition with CDU and AfD in near future, but for this Merkel have to go and someone other has to lead the CDU. And there are many members in the cdu who would prefer that. So maybe in one or two years the actuell gov cdu/spd will splitt and we see a german gov without Merkel.

Its her 4th term. No one wants her. You have to know that in germany since 1945 only the parties CDU or SPD constitute the Chancellor. And both parties are deep enbedded into a) US/NATO doctrine b) EU doctrine. So since 1945 nothing changed when it comes to US or NATO. This works as long as the internet came up. Since 2000 you can see falling popularity of this two parties. 30 years ago each of the two parties had popularity up to 45% in the elections. Now they get only 53% together at the latest elections in september 2017. So as long as these two Parties have >50% together, nothing will change and US will stay. There is a possibility of a coalition with CDU and AfD in near future, but for this Merkel have to go and someone other has to lead the CDU. And there are many members in the cdu who would prefer that. So maybe in one or two years the actuell gov cdu/spd will splitt and we see a german gov without Merkel.
How much the chances of Angela merkel to regain her seat??? She trying her best to retake her seat but i my opinion chances are rare

This will be her last term (september 2017 till september 2021). And if the universe has a smile for us, Merkel will leave long before the whole term ends.

3) How did you find us
google
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your avatar and username have not changed since the time at Iranmilitaryforum.net...
But are you the same? That was more than 7 years ago. Some members here are very wary of suspected possible infiltrated impersonators...i.e.@SOHEIL
:rolleyes:

This will be her last term (september 2017 till september 2021). And if the universe has a smile for us, Merkel will leave long before the whole term ends.
Oh, it means the prediction of Nostradamus is wrong here about Merkel

Yes, me is me. :)

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How to know who is who?:o::whistle:
vlcsnap-2018-03-20-21h21m32s195-png.460724

▲ But which one is you, Ich?

200w_d-gif.459351

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2018-03-20-21h21m32s195.png
    vlcsnap-2018-03-20-21h21m32s195.png
    328.9 KB · Views: 631