What's new

New Introductions

1) Tell your interests

Varied and eclectic. I'm 55 years old and play Pokemon during my free time, enjoy Football (American) and Ice Hockey as a spectator, photography and writing recreationally, traveling to new places and meeting new faces. At my age, I'm kind of just interested in experiencing anything that comes my way.

3) How did you find us

I found this forum by accident while searching for a specific photo of the United States Air Force.

4) What interests you here?

My interest in this forum is mostly related to its political discussions, specifically in relation to the United States, but I may chime in on military matters if I have some a relevant experience or tale to share.

2) What do you do./5) What is your profession?

At present I'm an investigator for a United States Federal Government agency. I investigate misconduct by federal employees and provide legal counsel to agency heads and officers when necessary.

I began my career 33 years ago in 1984 at age 22 after joining the United States Air Force and applying for the Air Force Judge Advocate General's School after four years of service. My first assignment was providing legal counsel for US prosecutors during the Invasion of Panama in 1989. Skipping the Gulf War my next assignment was during the Intervention in the Somali Civil War again providing counsel to prosecutors before being recalled and reassigned to Bosnia in 1994 and then Kosovo 3 years later in 1998. My role at this point had shifted from providing counsel to being a prosecuting official and preparing cases against suspected war criminals during either conflict.

I was sent to Afghanistan in 2004 and recalled in 2007 to be redeployed to Iraq during the height of the Iraqi Insurgency where I served as a prosecutor until 2010 until my service career was cut short as a result of injuries sustain in field.

Returning to the United States I joined the DEA in 2012 serving as part of their Law Enforcement Investigations branch overseeing misconduct by special agents and agency officers before transferring in 2016 to the agency I work for now.

I served a total of 26 years in the United States Air Force, 22 of which were as part of the United States Air Force Judge Advocate General's Corps, and 5 years as a civilian investigator and prosecutor for the US Federal Government.

6) Future plans?

Retire after 4 more years of work if all goes well (35 years cumulative). After that I hope to use my newfound freedom to travel to world and see everything I wanted to, but never got a chance to.

Iran, China, Japan and most European countries top my list. I'd also like to make my way down to South America.

Welcome. Glad to have you here.

1) Tell your interests : Geopolitics
2) What do you do. : Analyzer , critic, policy expert
3) How did you find us : Google
4) What interests you here? : Current affairs,politics,geopolitics
5) What is your profession? : Analyzer
6) Future plans? : Never discuss your personal things in public :)

1) Tell your interests : chilling in this forum
2) What do you do. : nothing at the moment
3) How did you find us : migration from IMF to here
4) What interests you here? : talking about some topics
5) What is your profession? : almost nothing
6) Future plans? : joining other forums

Salamo Alaikum guys been reading this forum for a while finally decided to join., name is Shahbaz hence the white falcon.

Pakistani for life is my theme and i hate indians.
Don't hate Indian hate those who don't have any humanity left keep some balance between bad and good don't pretend every one issane Indians are in general good but i suggest you should hate their idiot nedia who fools them to hate Pak if u and i do the same we are also be trapped in Indian media trap

1) Tell your interests
Hanging around.
2) What do you do?
Answering your questions :-)
3) How did you find us?
By a friend.
4) What interests you here?
Arguing.
5) What is your profession?
It's classified.
6) Future plans?
Relaxing on a beach.

Don't hate Indian hate those who don't have any humanity left keep some balance between bad and good don't pretend every one issane Indians are in general good but i suggest you should hate their idiot nedia who fools them to hate Pak if u and i do the same we are also be trapped in Indian media trap

Theres no fooling, my reli

Umm yeah bruh, wont change my mind about the indians. I can never like them.

السلام عليكم!
I am Maryam from Pakistan. I've Completed my studies. Doing job these days. I was trying to join this forum since last one year. I love this forum. I'm usually quiet and sole cornered person. But there's a lot information here where I can speak. Hope time I'll spend here would be marvellous. A huge bundle of prayers for the administration of this site, they're doing great job. And sorry in advance to all members and admin if I made any mistake [emoji4]

I came to know about this website through my colleague who is also writer. My name is Marc Sanson. My interesting topic is international affairs. I got master degree in international relations. I want to publish articles on your esteemed website. I want to write for the national interests of Pakistan

I came to know about this website through my colleague who is also writer. My name is Marc Sanson. My interesting topic is international affairs. I got master degree in international relations. I want to publish articles on your esteemed website. I want to write for the national interests of Pakistan

Publish your articles to editor@defence.pk

Hi there. I am a new member. I used to be a long-time member on a previous and now-inactive Pakistani defence forum with the alias desibugger. I am more of an observer than a contributor. I look forward to enjoying reading the discussions here.

1) Tell your interests - world news, history, military, politics, technology, music, movies..
2) What do you do - work in software
3) How did you find us - Bing search for a Pakistani defence forum.
4) What interests you here? - Discussions relating to Pakistan especially wrt defence and politics
5) What is your profession? - software coolie
6) Future plans?[/QUOTE] - go with the flow and see what interests me.

- Tell your interest: i have interest in IT, forums , Military news. Pretty veteren in using forum have also worked as moderator in a game forum.

- What do you do: I am Pre-Engineering student

- How did you find us: I have been following defence page for a long time so from there i got this forum link.

- What interest you have here: Its defence.pk. definitely a person having interest in militries, armies or defence will come to this sort of website or forum :)

- What is your Profession: Currently , I am a student

- Future Plans: Future plan is just to work further in the things i am interested as mentioned above.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom