What's new

New Introductions

1. Military
2. Serve in army
3. Google
4. Foreign Issues
5. Oficer
6. Ther is no future plans
Welcome to Defence.pk- Looking forward to your contributions in Russian military thread.Also, about Russian culture, food,festival, places to visit, new scientific discoveries by Russian scientists and more! :)

Happy Posting!

1) Tell your interests
Hanging around.
2) What do you do?
Answering your questions :-)
3) How did you find us?
By a friend.
4) What interests you here?
Arguing.
5) What is your profession?
It's classified.
6) Future plans?
Relaxing on a beach.

Welcome to PDF.Hopeful to see healthy conversations from you.You can post all things about Israel: Culture, religion, festival, food,places,politics, scientific civilian interest related discoveries. :)

Looking forward to both of you to represent the perspective others haven't before.
Happy posting

1. Military
2. Serve in army
3. Google
4. Foreign Issues
5. Oficer
6. Ther is no future plans
:welcome: to :pdf:

I hope you will enjoy you stay here, find the discussion on the forum very interesting and informative and will contribute positively to add more value to the forum.

Enjoy you stay. :tup:

hello my name is Savyashachee I am 15 I love Indian Army my interests are sci fi movies, space science and economics. My research project is rural economy and metallurgy for my pre engg.
hi to all members of pak defense forum

hello my name is Savyashachee I am 15 I love Indian Army my interests are sci fi movies, space science and economics. My research project is rural economy and metallurgy for my pre engg.
hi to all members of pak defense forum
You may have joined the wrong forum, therefore welcome and watch your 6.

I'm Moose. I like military stuff and Moose, stuffed ones mostly.

151957033155_1.jpg

That's about all there is to me.

As salaamu Alaikum. My name is Afzal. I am a 19 year old history student at a Cape Town university. My interests are rugby, chilling and modified car racing. I found you on google since I am researching the effects of partition of countries and your details came up when I typed in the topic. I have been reading some posts here and it is interesting to see the childish squabbles between the people of the Indian sub-continent. Hopefully I will obtain some factual data from this forum. My enquiries will not be personal and I hope to be answered in a mature manner

As salaamu Alaikum. My name is Afzal. I am a 19 year old history student at a Cape Town university. My interests are rugby, chilling and modified car racing. I found you on google since I am researching the effects of partition of countries and your details came up when I typed in the topic. I have been reading some posts here and it is interesting to see the childish squabbles between the people of the Indian sub-continent. Hopefully I will obtain some factual data from this forum. My enquiries will not be personal and I hope to be answered in a mature manner

Welcome :)

I never introduced myself

1) Tell your interests
Programming, Engineering, Travel, Hiking, reading books

2) What do you do.
Engineer

3) How did you find us
Google (I assume. I discovered this site 3 years ago)

4) What interests you here?
Learning more about Pakistan. I like to learn more than Indian military except that the dudes running Bharak Rakshak won't give me an account.

5) What is your profession?
Engineer

6) Future plans?
Take life day by day

Kartik Web Technology is a website designing company based out of Gurgaon.Our business is to make your business grow in cost effective way.We have a wide range of services that include website designing,website development,graphics designing,SEO,PPC,SMO.We are a highly experienced designers and developers who work a innovative way to enhance your brand position.

Kartik Web Technology is a website designing company based out of Gurgaon.Our business is to make your business grow in cost effective way........

Hi :)
Boy this is not some advertising forum anyway?? That thread was meant for Introduction not for proposal..
Disappointing though

Heloo To all.

Am Ali and Chartered Accountant by Profession. Currently am Auditor at Crowe Horwath..

Well Well Well. :)

What took me here is my basic , by blood, love for this great Motherland, Our Pakistan, and long hidden wish to Join Army and Serve this Country by blood..

What i wanna do is to serve the common ppl of Pakistan and work for the betterment of this Pakistan..

I somehow liked Pakistan Defence page a long time ago and @Horus was a well known name under each post there :)

Love you all..

new member signup

making introduction to say hello

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom