What's new

New Intl. Mod: Hu Songshan (China)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zhu4he4 ni3,

bie2 delete wo3 de posts he2 bie2 gei3 wo3 infractions hao3 bu4 hao3 ?

zhong1guo2 peng2youmen, pardon my broken Chinese i tried to compose the sentence from what little Chinese i know without the help of a translator :D

zhu4he4 ni3,

bie2 delete wo3 de posts he2 bie2 gei3 wo3 infractions hao3 bu4 hao3 ?

zhong1guo2 peng2youmen, pardon my broken Chinese i tried to compose the sentence from what little Chinese i know without the help of a translator :D

Ni pu tong hua shuo de fei chang hao!

(Your Mandarin is very good.)

:cheers:

This is the two front attack Indians speak about and today it has become a reality..

Actually, if you recall, the WebMaster had asked for nominations for international moderators regardless of nationality. I would urge Indian (and other) members to forward names of candidates. I can think of several Indians I would recommend, but all nominations must be made privately.

Actually, if you recall, the WebMaster had asked for nominations for international moderators regardless of nationality. I would urge Indian (and other) members to forward names of candidates. I can think of several Indians I would recommend, but all nominations must be made privately.

You will certainly change the flavour of the forum. if you do that. Some like me may cut down or leave altogether but that's they way of the world you may get more quality non Pakistani members and it be a better forum but as VC says time will tell. I come here cos its is a Pakistani forum. but from a biz model its better to get 1% of the world than 10% of Pakistani market I suppose.

Anyway I think Webby has been busy negotiating for Chinese to make a Pakistani an astronaut and in return we make a Chinese a Mod lol

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...china-cooperating-space-tech.html#post3100968

btw Chinese I see them as brothers and so it changes nothing

You will certainly change the flavour of the forum. if you do that. Some like me may cut down or leave altogether but that's they way of the world you may get more quality non Pakistani members and it be a better forum but as VC says time will tell. I come here cos its is a Pakistani forum. but from a biz model its better to get 1% of the world than 10% of Pakistani market I suppose.

Anyway I think Webby has been busy negotiating for Chinese to make a Pakistani an astronaut and in return we make a Chinese a Mod lol

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...china-cooperating-space-tech.html#post3100968

btw Chinese I see them as brothers and so it changes nothing

Let's take that discussion out of this thread. Anyways, at the end of the day, the admins will decide how to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom