What's new

New Intl. Mod: Hu Songshan (China)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is Hu's time to shine, so I don't want to hijack his celebratory thread.

But @ Indian mod

^

Razpak

Again congrats HU!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!
I always wondered why we did not have foreign mods as this is an international forum!
So how long before an Indian becomes one too?

Congratulations Hu Songshan

Never in a million years my friend. :wave:

Hu Songshan is balanced, Siegecrossbow is balanced.... I on the other hand am definitely NOT balanced in my viewpoint. :P
i disagree mate, you chose not to be balanced, but had you not, you would have made a good moderator

I would like to recommend a few names . Where can we do that ?
i hope you are free to express your choice here in this thread it-self.

As it has been said many times - We are not entertaining any discussions on who should be mod or not.

If you really wish to make a suggestion - Use the contact us form.

I'm against any Indian mod in PDF, i'll prefer mods from diplomatically neutral nationality. :)

Reactions: KS
Congratulations sir for becoming the new mod remember with great power comes great responsibility.
onion021.gif

I am against it. If they actually did this, the forum would die for me.

The bhartis have already stolen the template for this forum and created a defense website where they curse Pakistanis openly thanks to Sparky.

It might be a good thing though. I could go to an obscure defense website where most of the TT's that don't post here anymore go, and simply discuss things related to Pakistan.

I can understand your unwillingness to play in level playing field. It needs real talent and strength there.

I am against any Indian mod here on PDF for his own sake. Any indian mod have to trade off between his mod stature and his self respect while taking care of business ethics of the forum.

Anyways, Congrats to Hu Songshan :tup:

Congratulations.. wield you pen judiciously

No Indian moderators are necessary. Pakistani mods can understand Hindi. Plus India is a hostile country.

Yaar bhai kyun ek hi baat dohra rahe ho.... it`s ok no one wants Indian mod...:lol:

Congrates to mr Hu

BTW wht is the minimum criteria to become mod..:P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom