What's new

New Intl. Mod: Hu Songshan (China)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hong Wu would have also been a good candidate. Congrats to Hu Shongshan.

Mate, you must be kidding, i do admit Hong Wu is a patriotic Chinese with a friendly view towards Pakistan, but he has caused too much troubles here.

I'd say if PDF wants to appoint a non-Pakistani mod, then he must be:

1. From a friendly country
2. With a friendly political view towards Pakistan
3. Being culturally Muslim

This is the only way to keep PDF clean and stable. :coffee:

congrats sir.

i think indian section should never have an indian moderator....that would turn whole indian section into bharat rikshik forum...indian section should have a bengladeshi moderator.

Mate, you must be kidding, i do admit Hong Wu is a patriotic Chinese with a friendly view towards Pakistan, but he has caused too much troubles here.

I'd if PDF wants to appoint a non-Pakistani mod, then he must be:

1. From a friendly country
2. With a friendly political view towards Pakistan
3. Being culturally Muslim

This is the only way to keep PDF clean and stable. :coffee:

Nah, I won't agree with that bit ! Tis true that the vast majority of us are Muslims but this isn't a religious forum or anything like it. As long as we respect each others red-lines, it doesn't really matter whether someones a Muslim or not ! Case in point : We get along with you guys and other Non-Religious folk quite nicely just as you, I presume, get along with us well enough !

Congratz Hu and always remember "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibilities"

congratz Hu!!

in reply to the qoute, yes with great power comes great responsiblity!! lets hope he doesnt claim the other sections as his own by saying he discovered it a long time ago, even though other sections belong to other countries (SCS) LOL

sorry had to add it in hehehe

One for the history books: 1st international mod.

Congrats Hu, I'm sure you deserve it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom