What's new

New details of Iran-China 25-year cooperation pact

I think China can have an option to buy Iranian oil from Russia, directly or indirectly. Russia will act as a proxy for Iranian oil through Caspian sea.
In this current time, perhaps this option is the easiest to implement?
There is no infrastructure to supply Iranian oil through Russia....and Russia if anything itself will be heavily sanctioned if it acts like a proxy

There is no infrastructure to supply Iranian oil through Russia....and Russia if anything itself will be heavily sanctioned if it acts like a proxy
Russia has been selling Iran's oil to Europe for a Long time now :D

Russia has been selling Iran's oil to Europe for a Long time now :D
But there is already a supply route in west. But to come all the way back to china from Caspian sea is a long route which require more investment in infrastructure. Simplest solution would be build pipeline toward north which can be used to supply China, Pakistan, Afghanistan (Saudi oil) and even India ( from Lahore branch) .

The cooperation finalized. A game changer of the region and the world. Iran is one of the greatest and oldest civilization. Looking forward to it.

85% of Chinese oil comes from the Persian Gulf
Not true at all. Forbes should NOT make such kind of mistake, so I suppose they made in purpose.

Agree with all your thoughts except this One. China despite investing a huge amount of cash in Gwadar, never asked for a military base in that port. Not to mention that Iranian constitutional laws has forbidden it. So no way. This will enhance and improved Iran's relations with China in all sectors.
Agree, no base in Iran in foreseeable future. But a logistic treaty will help both side. So that China navy can have water and refuel. I think that should be much easier than change the law.
Anyway, it's all about national long term interest, nothing is eternal, everything today is changing fast. We will see new global order no matter we like it or dislike.

The cooperation finalized. A game changer of the region and the world. Iran is one of the greatest and oldest civilization. Looking forward to it.

Not true at all. Forbes should NOT make such kind of mistake, so I suppose they made in purpose.

Agree, no base in Iran in foreseeable future. But a logistic treaty will help both side. So that China navy can have water and refuel. I think that should be much easier than change the law.
Anyway, it's all about national long term interest, nothing is eternal, everything today is changing fast. We will see new global order no matter we like it or dislike.
You are right.

Persian Gulf supplies 45% of Chinese oil imports or 4.5 mln barrels of oil per day.

And this 4.5 mln barrels of Persian Gulf oil is 34% of Chinese daily oil consumption.....still substantial amount.

80-85% is Chinese oil imports.....11mln barrels of import oil while domestic consumption is 13mln barrels

You are right.
Persian Gulf supplies 45% of Chinese oil imports or 4.5 mln barrels of oil per day.

And this 4.5 mln barrels of Persian Gulf oil is 34% of Chinese daily oil consumption.....still substantial amount.

80-85% is Chinese oil import.....11mln barrels of import oil while domestic consumption is 13mln barrels
In war mode, China will not consume that much oil. Family cars consumed at least 50% of the oil, it will be cut to almost ZERO. The oil will be provided to industry, and defense. China coal liquefaction is good too, we built several plant already.

In war mode, China will not consume that much oil. Family cars consumed at least 50% of the oil, it will be cut to almost ZERO. The oil will be provided to industry, and defense. China coal liquefaction is good too, we built several plant already.

In the event of war and major oil shock:

China consumes 13,5mln barrels of oil per day of which 11mln barrels is import.

Suddenly there is an oil shock and you lose 4,5mln barrels of Persian Gulf oil and remaining 6,5mln barrels of import oil is sold to you at 170$ per barrel.

Expensive oil and even physical deficit of oil will slow down economic activity in China.

For example, because of expensive gasoline car sales will fall in China--this means car making factories will have to close and fire millions of workers and reduce their demand for aluminium and steel---steel and aluminium producing factories will have to close and fire their workers---unemployed workers will have no money to buy other goods produced by Chinese economy---this will reduce demand within the economy---and the crises cycle will continue.

Expensive energy means tranportation costs will increase---moving goods by truck and rail and people by plain will become more expensive and this will hurt economy as well.

Major oil shock will also hit hard Chinese trading partners in Japan/Korea/Europe and all across the world meaning ----Chinese 3trln$ worth exports will decrease and production will fall and workers will be fired and companies will fail to return their loans to banks and there will be a major banking crises like in Japan in 1990

So in the event of war in the Persian Gulf there will be a major oil shock and economic crises and destabilization in China

Khorasan newspaper.
CR096F53H7AwpJ-mBhEkgtYBbdIaw-lBaWEs9QuAZEyuUfWZ0FIxmHYPJoKmlr73NfDuDK9w8L4d_daHr7C3B0midDaM5Vd-JNF2jdsyVyGh10oGl6mr0POTuBfdnyaNC1WpTQIDpUpJVKlwizqO

Finally, the Khorasan newspaper wrote in a report that it had obtained information about the 25-year strategic cooperation document between Iran and China, which is completely contrary to some claims and negative rumors surrounding it. According to credible information, the document is officially registered as a "Comprehensive Cooperation Program between Iran and China" and covers political, security, defense, cultural, agricultural, economic, scientific, tourism, oil and energy, telecommunications infrastructure and communication technology, trade. Includes health, wellness, etc.

Some clauses talk about facilitating investment and finance, and some clauses talk about mutual political support in international forums. In the military and defense fields, there are issues such as training, transfer of defense technologies, fight against terrorism, and joint exercises. One of the most important points of this document is the agreement on trade in national currencies. The document also repeatedly mentions China's "One Belt-One Road" project (a Silk Road project) and the fact that Iran can actively participate in the global project, as well as the economic benefits and the loan fund To benefit from. According to the documents, China will be a regular importer of oil from Iran, and Iran must address China's concerns about its return on investment. Promoting banking, financial and insurance cooperation and opening branches of Iranian banks and establishing a joint Iranian-Chinese bank, especially the creation of national messengers between the two countries, have also been proposed instead of Swift.

Helping to build railways in different parts of the country, increasing the export of oil products to China, helping and investing in the field of fossil energy infrastructure, investing in strengthening strategic corridors that pass through Iran, investing in developing energy production and export from Iran to regional countries, participation In the comprehensive development of Makran coast, helping Iran to create 5th generation Internet and strengthen the national information network, investing in clean energy production in Iran's desert areas, helping to develop our country's nuclear nuclear industry and investing in metro wagons and construction of subway lines in major cities Iran's new cities are among the most important parts of the document
If this is the deal, then all concerns are legit, it's just another JCPOA by traitors.

In the event of war and major oil shock:

China consumes 13,5mln barrels of oil per day of which 11mln barrels is import.

Suddenly there is an oil shock and you lose 4,5mln barrels of Persian Gulf oil and remaining 6,5mln barrels of import oil is sold to you at 170$ per barrel.

Expensive oil and even physical deficit of oil will slow down economic activity in China.

For example, because of expensive gasoline car sales will fall in China--this means car making factories will have to close and fire millions of workers and reduce their demand for aluminium and steel---steel and aluminium producing factories will have to close and fire their workers---unemployed workers will have no money to buy other goods produced by Chinese economy---this will reduce demand within the economy---and the crises cycle will continue.

Expensive energy means tranportation costs will increase---moving goods by truck and rail and people by plain will become more expensive and this will hurt economy as well.

Major oil shock will also hit hard Chinese trading partners in Japan/Korea/Europe and all across the world meaning ----Chinese 3trln$ worth exports will decrease and production will fall and workers will be fired and companies will fail to return their loans to banks and there will be a major banking crises like in Japan in 1990

So in the event of war in the Persian Gulf there will be a major oil shock and economic crises and destabilization in China
Your data is not right. I am not against you in person, but you should do data cross check, dude.

1. China produce 200 millions ton of oil per year, and import 500 millions ton of oil. Our dependency is 70% at most.
  2. Meanwhile, China is big refined oil exporter, our domestic consumption is lower actually, our true dependency is lower than 70%.
  3. Family car consumed at least 150 millions tons of gas, which is 400 millions of crude oil. It's depends on refinery.
  4. In war mode, economy is not priority, win the war is.
  5. If our enemy cut our oil supply, it's full scale war already.
  6. If war in Persian Gulf only, and China was not involved directly, then we can buy oil somewhere else, or we can jump into the war in Persian Gulf.
  7. If war last longer than expected, China will build many coal liquefaction plants, we already demonstrate that technology to the world and especially US.
l7eB-fxuhuma7368972.jpg

GKYK-fxuayuk4205706.jpg

494342308.jpg

2017022519500815334.jpg

Last edited:
How Come my dear brother?

Do you Know any details of it? Khorasan is a fundemantalist news paper fyi.
It's a deal which directly targets the domestic production in Iran again.

don't trust the traitors. In recent years they turned Iran into an import hub specially for consumer products, that's why our factories were shut down, that's why our currency is loosing it's value. why the hell did we import grocery stores (chain stores)???!!! it neither needed huge investment, nor high tech, yet they collect their profit each year and devalue our currency while some like canbo exclusively use foreign products or those imported and just have a fake Iranian logo! it was a treason directly guided from US through it's agents (US graduated liberal economist) in Iran, same in politics, same in industry. don't trust the PHD of these clowns, their ability to think independently isn't better than a 7 years old kid! I mean it. when you see their speech (for example in Parliament few days ago), imagine a monkey head on their body!

foreign investment when our country is flooded with cash is pure treason. it helps the current government to solve it's own problems, but in future it will devalue our currency. Foreign investment is like a pain killer, it fools you while has it's own side effects too. furthermore they want Iran's government to guarantee their investment return which reminds me of loan sharks, it's the exact tactic which China used to enslave some African countries.

Be rest assured everywhere you see the word investment, there is a monopoly for Chinese products and operators behind it, whether it's wagons, rails, refineries, etc. with that in your mind, read the context again and think do we need it, what's gain and loose.

If I want to be optimistic (and by optimistic I mean a naive and slow brain who would believe JCPOA was any good) this deal is just another waste of precious time (another JCPOA) too.

They publish this news as a positive news but god knows it's not:
سی و شش میلیون تن کالای اساسی در بنادر وجود دارد/16 شناور منتظر پهلوگیری

Last edited:
China can use that money to invest in renewable energy.
Cooperation with Iran will lead to security and money risks.

It's a deal which directly targets the domestic production in Iran again.

don't trust the traitors. In recent years they turned Iran into an import hub specially for consumer products, that's why our factories were shut down, that's why our currency is loosing it's value. why the hell did we import grocery stores (chain stores)???!!! it neither needed huge investment, nor high tech, yet they collect their profit each year and devalue our currency while some like canbo exclusively use foreign products or those imported and just have a fake Iranian logo! it was a treason directly guided from US through it's agents (US graduated liberal economist) in Iran, same in politics, same in industry. don't trust the PHD of these clowns, their ability to think independently isn't better than a 7 years old kid! I mean it. when you see their speech (for example in Parliament few days ago), imagine a monkey head on their body!

foreign investment when our country is flooded with cash is pure treason. it helps the current government to solve it's own problems, but in future it will devalue our currency. Foreign investment is like a pain killer, it fools you while has it's own side effects too. furthermore they want Iran's government to guarantee their investment return which reminds me of loan sharks, it's the exact tactic which China used to enslave some African countries.

Be rest assured everywhere you see the word investment, there is a monopoly for Chinese products and operators behind it, whether it's wagons, rails, refineries, etc. with that in your mind, read the context again and think do we need it, what's gain and loose.

If I want to be optimistic (and by optimistic I mean a naive and slow brain who would believe JCPOA was any good) this deal is just another waste of precious time (another JCPOA) too.

They publish this news as a positive news but god knows it's not:
سی و شش میلیون تن کالای اساسی در بنادر وجود دارد/16 شناور منتظر پهلوگیری
I don’t Deny your stated points. Given the fact that our Foreign minister is a loser isnt hard to understand. He is mentioning JCPOA as a national pride. He doesn't even know what is Talking about.
To make a comparison between Western investment(World bank) and the Chinese One, just look at the difference in returned interest for Received loans. China wants 2 percent, the World bank on the other hand cripples the economy of targeted country hitting them with debt trap. Chinese folks are hardworking people, in case of their investment they are ruthless. I have seen the dicipline implemented on their workers. But i think we need some dose of this dicipline to be honest.

Again to make a comparison between Western and Chinese investment, you need to Read the history of both sides. West has a history of colonizing weak nations but Chinese is known to their proud humane culture. All along the history Chinese rulers have always good relations with Iranian kingdoms. I don’t know why but its a historical fact.

West is hegemonic, China is a economical hub. West is a colonizer, China is a free nation. Just compare them with Trump worshipping Indians.

West destroys, China builds. Most important difference between China and Soviets is that China wont try to spread communism in other countries. So China wont be a ideological Cancer like Western countries with Imperialistic/Zionist ideologies.

Maybe I am optimistic about China and Chinese more than usual. But id Choose Chinese over Western colonialist criminals any day.

So may any Iranian brother tell me what has happened to Chabarhar Port? Isn't India running it? How it comes that China gets involved now?:o:

Back
Top Bottom