What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

I have no problem with any discussion but I don't want these trolls taking cheap shot against Indian women and Bharat Mata.

And its a Indian issue nothing to do with Pakistan, so they can either debate in limits or keep out of this thread.

If there is any post that is off topic then don't reply to such posts. Did you find me replying to off topic posts?

Chemical castration with rigorous life imprisonment may be for the rapists who don't brutalize the victims but in the brutal rape cases like this one, only death sentence and nothing less than that.

These scums don't have the right to survive. We will ensure that they don't exist.

Life imprisonment is inhuman for tax payers who will pay for the inmates (govt at the end will spend more on inmate then law abiding, tax paying citizen). I say go for chair (electric) or chemical teeka!!

Its quite shameful really.. But since I know that the intent of your post is not pure, I would like to just remind you that the rape rate in Pakistan is as bad if not worse than in India..

He is lying through his teeth . He should be ashamed , no one else.

Chemical castration with rigorous life imprisonment may be for the rapists who don't brutalize the victims but in the brutal rape cases like this one, only death sentence and nothing less than that.

This case I agree, but then there should be rules for a uniform punishment... It's like you and many who give out a death sentence forget about the flaw in the damn laws but rant about but one instance.... This!

These scums don't have the right to survive. We will ensure that they don't exist.[/QUOTE. I'm for that too.

Anything that happens in Pakistan, it happens in India 10x worse. Besides I have never seen Bacha Bazi happen

Have you seen rape happen ??

Have you seen Taliban beheading a Pakistani or Afghan soldier (not on tv.. in real life).. ??

Both the above do happen irrespective of you seeing them or not

Isnt Pakistan ranked worst than Somalia in failed nations, how can it be better than India rofl.

I also saw one Pkaistani girl being butt spanked by taliban, that doesnt hapen in India.

Remember artistic rendition of Phulan Devi where she was sold for a bicycle and made to walk naked in the village :D

I can tell you with complete sincerity India sucks more then Pk when it comes to women rights (which already sucks a lot).

Life imprisonment is inhuman for tax payers who will pay for the inmates (govt at the end will spend more on inmate then law abiding, tax paying citizen). I say go for chair (electric) or chemical teeka!!

But then these guys do not deserve a death coming too easy, they should beg for it for their natural life... Killing is just too easy for them!

India does not have the infrastructure to go for Electric chair. Hanging is the answer.

Remember artistic rendition of Phulan Devi where she was sold for a bicycle and made to walk naked in the village :D
I can tell you with complete sincerity India sucks more then Pk when it comes to women rights (which already sucks a lot).
Yeah we remember how much respect you showed in 1971 to them.

Read my post above for rape statistics for India and Pakistan. Pakistan is marginally worse off than India in terms of % numbers.

Girl, chill mar... At least you should not go off topic..
Is jaise log aisi hi baatein samjhte hain. Aur waise bhi koi inhe rok nahin raha to main kyun chup rahun. Report aur PM karte bore ho gaya hun.

I just don't understand why some here justify the police brutality against women with the excuse that there were anti social elements. The women went there to protest as well as men. The protest took an ugly turn because the police started using water canons and lathi charges from the very beginning. The demand of the protesters is just.

Those who think that still their women, mothers, sisters, wives or daughters are safe at home, so they don't have to care, listen, open you eyes, it is just a matter of time that rapists will storm into your house and rape them in front of you considering the ever increasing rate of rape crimes. Don't just think you will be safe at the end of the day. You are not fcukin some superhuman that you could defend your mothers and sisters all along. Don't delude yourself. You won't have the time to regret.

Actually who ever is trying to justify the policia action at india gate must know Delhi police functioning whenever protest happened in past, they are even worst as compare to those Rapist.... How women protester was taken care of police & some other elements in during the Lathicaharge I know very well I was also there at that time..... Tom morrow I again I am going...
Biggest white collar goons are from Delhi Police..... I think its a time to rape this Spineless gov....

Is jaise log aisi hi baatein samjhte hain. Aur waise bhi koi inhe rok nahin raha to main kyun chup rahun. Report aur PM karte bore ho gaya hun.

I don't want anything but can't see such glaring contradictions! :blink:

Anyways, just leave it off, that ice wolf is a baby...

Back
Top Bottom