What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

EzioAltaïr;3727937 said:
No, we don't have bombs being dropped on us by our best friends. RAW has not sponsored terrorists who are killing our men everyday. We have not had one dictator yet.

Need I go on? :rofl:

5000 children in your country die everyday... What is your government doing?

Atleast 200 unreported rapes happen in India everyday. What is yur government doing?

You don't have RAW, but anything bad that happens in India is blamed on ISI. What is your govt doing? Printing out dossiers?

Actually who ever is trying to justify the policia action at india gate must know Delhi police functioning whenever protest happened in past, they are even worst as compare to those Rapist.... How women protester was taken care of police & some other elements in during the Lathicaharge I know very well I was also there at that time..... Tom morrow I again I am going...
Biggest white collar goons are from Delhi Police..... I think its a time to rape this Spineless gov....

I know what happened there. It was a cunning strategy by the police itself to crackdown on a protest which demanded justice and nothing else. Nobody went there with the intention to vandalize, men joined the women, stood by the side of women to show solidarity.

I know what happened there. It was a cunning strategy by the police itself to crackdown on a protest which demanded justice and nothing else. Nobody went there with the intention to vandalize, men joined the women, stood by the side of women to show solidarity.

I dont know anything except one thing yar... if we want bring out change in this country first Rape this gov. second rape this rotten system created by Rapist(Politician) for Rapist(Politician) third youth of this country will have to come out of thier comfort zone to battle ground... All indian PDF members are also requested Its always good to see you fighting hard with keyboards just let your feet also walk for some good cause to support & save that girl if any humanity is left with us.... God save here & many other girls from such breeds of Male....

Wow this thread ruined by Indians... Clap, clap, clap for them. Just shows they don't care about the little girl who was raped in India, brutally.

5000 children in your country die everyday... What is your government doing?

Atleast 200 unreported rapes happen in India everyday. What is yur government doing?

You don't have RAW, but anything bad that happens in India is blamed on ISI. What is your govt doing? Printing out dossiers?

Be careful about RAW they might be planning to rape you..... & ur case may go unreported even in Pakistan...... ICE bags may require at time......

Wow this thread ruined by Indians... Clap, clap, clap for them. Just shows they don't care about the little girl who was raped in India, brutally.

Actually its not ur fault baby saying clap calp.... Being a human u would have first shown your anguish whatever the case is but u r some of WOLF breed so it natural to happen that you cant remain human being once you see indian on PDF.....

Well to be fair in his case seeing is believing, remember one needs four witnesses ;)

Thats for adlutery, meaning the 2 people had to agree doing that together. thats also if they are not husband & wife.

What does bhagvad gita say about raping? should i make a assumption looking at how many rapings happen in india?

I dont know anything except one thing yar... if we want bring out change in this country first Rape this gov. second rape this rotten system created by Rapist(Politician) for Rapist(Politician) third youth of this country will have to come out of thier comfort zone to battle ground... All indian PDF members are also requested Its always good to see you fighting hard with keyboards just let your feet also walk for some good cause to support & save that girl if any humanity is left with us.... God save here & many other girls from such breeds of Male....

I heard that the girl's condition is deteriorating today. I am very sad at this moment. One may ask why feel sad for this girl only and why not for other victims. Actually this girl's case has symbolic significance as it has contributed to the start of a revolutionary change. She must survive. But it does not seem so right now.

Why isn't the Govt declaring death sentence right now while the girl is still alive? Is the Govt waiting for her to die so that the Govt can find a chance in the legal procedure that as the victim is dead, so the rapists can now be given death sentence, so that the Govt won't have to bring change in laws where unless the victim is dead, culprits will not be given death sentence in future? Above all, the girl, God forbids anything happens to her within the coming hours, should know that she has been given justice before her demise.

I feel very helpless and disappointed, I feel I am living in a land where there is no justice, no freedom.

I heard that the girl's condition is deteriorating today. I am very sad at this moment. One may ask why feel sad for this girl only and why not for other victims. Actually this girl's case has symbolic significance as it has contributed to the start of a revolutionary change. She must survive. But it does not seem so right now.

It's really really sad, but the poor girl.. Will she ever be able to become normal.. May she survive and god gives her the courage to come out of her pain.

Why isn't the Govt declaring death sentence right now while the girl is still alive? Is the Govt waiting for her to die so that the Govt can find a chance in the legal procedure that as the victim is dead, so the rapists can now be given death sentence, so that the Govt won't have to bring change in laws where unless the victim is dead, culprits will not be given death sentence in future? Above all, the girl, God forbids anything happens to her within the coming hours, should know that she has been given justice before her demise.

I feel very helpless and disappointed, I feel I am living in a land where there is no justice, no freedom.

Dude, we are not living in a dictatorship is all I can say..

Same here bro.... In a deep shock & anger... I feel ashamed & calling myself Man who cant do anything for her... I am feeling like she is like my own sis yar.... I pray to God save her ..... but Helpless yar.... Yha pe toh log Pros & Cons ki baatein karte hai Par insaan kam hi bache hai jo sayad hi uske liye dua karte honge...... Sabko rational banane ka Keeda chada par Human banane ka keeda kisi ko nhi chada hai...... God save her......

Because it can't.

Not because it cant becoz it does not want ...... How did they pass FDI bill ..did nt you see that? If there is will there is way....but if there is no will there is hell................ This gov is taking this country to hell............

Even if the change is made in laws today, they do not apply from a back date. So this crime will have to be tried as per existing laws.

Same here bro.... In a deep shock & anger... I feel ashamed & calling myself Man who cant do anything for her... I am feeling like she is like my own sis yar.... I pray to God save her ..... but Helpless yar.... Yha pe toh log Pros & Cons ki baatein karte hai Par insaan kam hi bache hai jo sayad hi uske liye dua karte honge...... Sabko rational banane ka Keeda chada par Human banane ka keeda kisi ko nhi chada hai...... God save her......

Not because it cant becoz it does not want ...... How did they pass FDI bill ..did nt you see that? If there is will there is way....but if there is no will there is hell................ This gov is taking this country to hell............

Whats the stance of opposition (other then point scoring)? Are they promising more strict measures/ laws, once elected?

Back
Top Bottom