What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

No, the real question is a boy like yourself after the 28 pages of discussion, the solutions discussed and distilled is still dense, why?

The 28 pages were full garbage. You know how it goes along here.

I am sure, if now a voting is done to see how many Indians want death sentence for rape and how many don't want, rest assured, the microscopic minority will appear to be those who don't want death sentence for rape. Now, see their police records, most of them will have rape cases filed against them. So, only the darinda scums who either have committed rapes or are planing to do so can only oppose death sentence because they know their days will be numbered.

Mr Amitabh Bachchan's message to the nation:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut Either you close this thread or take actions against these trolls taking cheap shots. I know Rape is a banned topic but this thread was allowed because it made headlines in "International Newspaper", but little bit of moderation is needed in this thread where 28 pages is filled with disgusting comments of members of other nations.

Raping is a huge social problem in India. Every year, New Delhi is ranked top in the world, and even named rape capital of the world.

The question is, how can this problem be stopped for the betterment of India? A woman in India cannot even walk out in broad daylight without fear of getting raped. A few months ago, even a burqa-clad women was raped!

Unfortunately that is true. I admit that but we are trying to change this situation. This is why the protests from every section of society. Just don't think some members having Indian flags or foreign flags and opposing death sentence for rape represent the majority of Indians. Some may have rape cases filed against them and this is why they are opposing death sentence because they are scared of being sent to the gallows.

Former Army Chief V K Singh and Ramdev are asking for death sentence given to the rapists.

Raping is a huge social problem in India. Every year, New Delhi is ranked top in the world, and even named rape capital of the world.
The question is, how can this problem be stopped for the betterment of India? A woman in India cannot even walk out in broad daylight without fear of getting raped. A few months ago, even a burqa-clad women was raped!
Should I talk about Bacchabaji so much famous in your country ?

Either involve in constructive discussion or take a hike.

@Aeronaut Either you close this thread or take actions against these trolls taking cheap shots. I know Rape is a banned topic but this thread was allowed because it made headlines in "International Newspaper", but little bit of moderation is needed in this thread where 28 pages is filled with disgusting comments of members of other nations.

This is a burning national issue of India and why should it be closed? This thread serves a good purpose to an Indian national issue. It should not be closed at all.

I am sure, if now a voting is done to see how many Indians want death sentence for rape and how many don't want, rest assured, the microscopic minority will appear to be those who don't want death sentence for rape. Now, see their police records, most of them will have rape cases filed against them. So, only the darinda scums who either have committed rapes or are planing to do so can only oppose death sentence because they know their days will be numbered.

Mr Amitabh Bachchan's message to the nation:

You are so full of **** man... For you seeing someone die is a joke but the pain is to live a life bereft of the simple pleasures of the world...

This is the careless mentality of Indians, they just want to get over with it... Having an attention span of a bird, you are right in your mind to go for hanging...

Castration and life imprisionment (not the 14 years) is more brutal than 1 month or maybe a year of pain.

This is a burning national issue of India and why should it be closed? This thread serves a good purpose to an Indian national issue. It should not be closed at all.
I have no problem with any discussion but I don't want these trolls taking cheap shot against Indian women and Bharat Mata.

And its a Indian issue nothing to do with Pakistan, so they can either debate in limits or keep out of this thread.

Should I talk about Bacchabaji so much famous in your country ?

Either involve in constructive discussion or take a hike.

Anything that happens in Pakistan, it happens in India 10x worse. Besides I have never seen Bacha Bazi happen

Anything that happens in Pakistan, it happens in India 10x worse. Besides I have never seen Bacha Bazi happen

No, we don't have bombs being dropped on us by our best friends. RAW has not sponsored terrorists who are killing our men everyday. We have not had one dictator yet.

Need I go on? :rofl:

You are so full of **** man... For you seeing someone die is a joke but the pain is to live a life bereft of the simple pleasures of the world...

Castration and life imprisionment (not the 14 years) is more brutal than 1 month or maybe a year of pain.

Chemical castration with rigorous life imprisonment may be for the rapists who don't brutalize the victims but in the brutal rape cases like this one, only death sentence and nothing less than that.

These scums don't have the right to survive. We will ensure that they don't exist.

Its quite shameful really.. But since I know that the intent of your post is not pure, I would like to just remind you that the rape rate in Pakistan is as bad if not worse than in India..

Links for your reference

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/4479/why-the-deafening-silence-after-rape/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#UN_Rape_Statistics

If you haven't seen that doesn't matter it doesn't happen.

BTW there are no drone strikes in India.

Isnt Pakistan ranked worst than Somalia in failed nations, how can it be better than India rofl.

I also saw one Pkaistani girl being butt spanked by taliban, that doesnt hapen in India.

Back
Top Bottom