What's new

New Concern Over Chinese "Carrier-Killer"

Respected PDF members, if one is really interested in this topic then please read this link. Its a very extensive, research based thought providing an idea whether {an Air craft carrier(an out dated terminology)} a carrier Battle Group or a Carrier Strike Group as per the new terminology can be neutralized or not.
First Tracing and tracking a carrier has to be perfected then an ordnance may be developed.
http://www.lexingtoninstitute.org/library/resources/documents/Defense/aircraft-carrier-invulnerability.pdf

I was not able to find this article before signing out cause the address link within that website was changed. For new enthusiasts in PDF its a must read article.

@ Gambit: Sir, Over estimating your opponent is good thing, This is what Yanks are/were doing. US believes what russians say, do add chines on your list now ;).

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. (Isaac Asimov)

Respected PDF members, if one is really interested in this topic then please read this link. Its a very extensive, research based thought providing an idea whether {an Air craft carrier(an out dated terminology)} a carrier Battle Group or a Carrier Strike Group as per the new terminology can be neutralized or not.
First Tracing and tracking a carrier has to be perfected then an ordnance may be developed.
http://www.lexingtoninstitute.org/library/resources/documents/Defense/aircraft-carrier-invulnerability.pdf

I was not able to find this article before signing out cause the address link within that website was changed. For new enthusiasts in PDF its a must read article.

@ Gambit: Sir, Over estimating your opponent is good thing, This is what Yanks are/were doing. US believes what russians say, do add chines on your list now ;).

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. (Isaac Asimov)

Thanks for sharing the information. Time will tell whether China's

DF-21 is for real or not, no point for further discussion .

Some may think anybody got the so called freedom to put an article

on US Naval Institute without checking on the credibility of it.

Some may consider some other Institute deserve more credibility.

Lets the sane members to make their own judgement.

But credits have to give when its due.

For your credits, you just raised your A@S kissing skill to a whole

new level, killing three birds with one stone.

Making your future big brother US feels good on the expence of your

former one Russia, at the same time a cheap shot at your enemy

China. Kudos, my friend. :cheers::smitten::pakistan::china:

Thanks for sharing the information. Time will tell whether China's

DF-21 is for real or not, no point for further discussion .

Some may think anybody got the so called freedom to put an article

on US Naval Institute without checking on the credibility of it.

Some may consider some other Institute deserve more credibility.

Lets the sane members to make their own judgement.

But credits have to give when its due.

For your credits, you just raised your A@S kissing skill to a whole

new level, killing three birds with one stone.

former one Russia, at the same time a cheap shot at your enemy

China. Kudos, my friend. :cheers::smitten::pakistan::china:

You are crossing your limits brother this not the proper language to chat on such defence forum.
I am a regular poster in many international forums and have administrative powers with one online finance agency with more then five thousand members. I have never used/seen such language.

US naval institute is neither certifying chinese capabilities nor confirming the same, they are just suggesting possibilities of such and such capabilities for their own benefit. If you were a intelligent mind like many chines i know you must have read my posts here on this thread. One of the link provided is extensively explaining the same you are suggesting with your first post and is far more user friendly to understand. Furthermore i have given my personal view on stronger and rational china for the good of Asia and India.

I have studied the both chinese and US capabilities on this issue. I have given proper links to pro chinese and pro US claims for the same.
I have right to choose my side. US claims are floating physically on this planet even before you and me were born and chinese(your) claims are fictional till this date.

Regards.

Last edited:
You are crossing your limits brother this not the proper language to chat on such defence forum.
I am a regular poster in many international forums and have administrative powers with one online finance agency with more then five thousand members. I have never used/seen such language.

US naval institute is neither certifying chines capabilities nor confirming the same, they are just suggesting possibilities of such and such capabilities for their own benefit. If you were a intelligent mind like many chines i know you must have read my posts here on this thread. One of the link provided is extensively explaining the same you are suggesting with your first post and is far more user friendly to understand. Furthermore i have given my personal view on stronger and rational china for the good of Asia and India.

I have studied the both chines and US capabilities on this issue. I have given proper links to pro chines and pro US claims for the same.
I have right to choose my side. US claims are floating physically on this planet even before you and me were born and chines(your) claims are fictional till this date.

Regards.

Surprise, I never know i was dealing with such a V.I.P. like you that

couldn't even spell the word "Chinese" right , by mistake ? Or....?

Cross the line ? I don't think so.

You are welcome to claim whatever as you wish.

I am entitle to express my opinion on this forum. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Surprise, I never know i was dealing with such a V.I.P. like you that

couldn't even spell the word "Chinese" right , by mistake ? Or....?

Cross the line ? I don't think so.

You are welcome to claim whatever as you wish.

I am entitle to express my opinion on this forum. :smitten:

Oh my bad i will certainly correct, please do correct your spellings as well.

:lol:

Oh my bad i will certainly correct, please do correct your spellings as well.

:lol:

Yeah right, spelling mistake for an ordinary Chinese compare to a so

called big shot ? By the way, a little friendly advice, play whatever

innocent game as you wish. Don't cross the line . :smitten:

"We"? Gimme a break. The US is de facto "the United Nation" with immigrants from all corners of the world. So stop using "we" to hide your embarrasing orgin (Yes, I know that. The bragging habit die hard no matter what flag you hide under), and try to take credit from others of "we" who really makes that country great, in some areas.
How pathetic...Unable to refute what I posted, you resort to thinly veiled racism. Grow up, kid.

By the way, grab me some material science info of F22A since in "your" country "technical information are usually not state secrets" before you start bragging the next topic, will you?
My country is the US, and yours?

... Star Wars? yeah yeah, do you also watch Lion King and Spiderman?
Are you seriously that limited in history? If you cannot reference 'Star Wars' then you have no business debating these issues. You are out of your league, child.

no need to continue ,PLA won't let anyone know even if this thing do exist ,
兵不厌诈.

Last edited:
A missile with 300-400CEP hitting a 300m ACC is bullshit not sour grape. prove me wrong.:taz:

We never fear USA and India.

We are looking forword to KO USA-India-Tibetan Government-on-exile Axis in the War Field. We Chinese don't allow our territory to be split like 60-150 years ago!

You can try but you will die!

Last edited:
cus these are all DF-21 series, 1st one show up in 1999, 2nd one show up in 2009

doesnt matter when it showed up. give me the name of one Chinese missile with less than 250CEP and which flies at the mentioned speed of >10mach. till then it would be bullshit and not sourgrape.

We never fear USA and India.

We are looking forword to KO USA-India-Tibetan Government-on-exile Axis in the War Field. We Chinese don't allow our territory to be split like 60-150 years ago!

You can try but you will die!
hahaha... you need to grow up; till then watch teletubbies.

Back
Top Bottom